napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to forum

Kong

Hey everyone. My first day on this forum, was sent to Dylan's YouTube page watched a few videos, really enjoyed them so figured I'd check this forum out.

Kong said:
Hey everyone. My first day on this forum, was sent to Dylan's YouTube page watched a few videos, really enjoyed them so figured I'd check this forum out.

You are in the right place brother! Welcome to adrenaline rush. We are glad to welcome you to the family. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask

Great that's good to know. Been on a couple others I really wasn't to fond of. I'm a beginner so I'll have alot of beginner questions, and some of the other forums the more advanced guys didn't like that too much.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Kong said:
Great that's good to know. Been on a couple others I really wasn't to fond of. I'm a beginner so I'll have alot of beginner questions, and some of the other forums the more advanced guys didn't like that too much.

Were cool with beginner questions. Just make sure to list ur stats and experience so as to best advise u

Kong said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you... as you can already see, this is a far different forum than any other you will find... there are quite a few advanced here but they are all equal to the person that is just getting started and has unlimited questions... there's not a human alive that knows everything and the ones that are advanced in these areas, and everyone else does nothing but help, support and guide... you will quickly see how things SHOULD be... its great to have you and do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions along the way

Top Bottom