napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Forum Intro...

spotfire136

Hello everyone. New to the forum, so, I've already screwed by posting a question before posting my stats. Sorry. So, I figured I'd do as instructed...

COMPLETE stats;

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: Approx 188#
Body fat %: no clue. Guesstimate of beteeen 13 - 20%
Years of training: pro - 0; off / on: 20; "regular" as of lately - 5 - 6 days / wk for last year and a half
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): n/a
PCT for each cycle: n/a
Goals: lose fat (definite 13 - 15 % body fat) while putting on definite size / strength (not freakishly huge, but definitely bigger than I am now)
Supplements (if any): as of late, S-n-S X-Gels, EpiPlex, AnaBeta Elite, Creatine, Tr1umph
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): not the best but trying to do good - no allergies
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): nursing a Left shoulder impingement

I want to thank you all for your time and advice.

SPOT

Hello everyone. New to the forum, so, I've already screwed by posting a question before posting my stats. Sorry. So, I figured I'd do as instructed...

COMPLETE stats;

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: Approx 188#
Body fat %: no clue. Guesstimate of beteeen 13 - 20%
Years of training: pro - 0; off / on: 20; "regular" as of lately - 5 - 6 days / wk for last year and a half
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): n/a
PCT for each cycle: n/a
Goals: lose fat (definite 13 - 15 % body fat) while putting on definite size / strength (not freakishly huge, but definitely bigger than I am now)
Supplements (if any): as of late, S-n-S X-Gels, EpiPlex, AnaBeta Elite, Creatine, Tr1umph
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): not the best but trying to do good - no allergies
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): nursing a Left shoulder impingement

I want to thank you all for your time and advice.

SPOT

Welcome to isarms brother... you're in the right place to catch the GAINZ Train.

The 44

Well, while I'm awaiting Dylan's email, I'll get the general consensus on thoughts about what I'm interested in / questioning...

As I said, I am "new" to being a regular in the gym. I've got some "extra" that I want to lose while at the same time, putting on some good lean muscle size / strength. Of the research and reading I have been doing, I am interested in two to three items - GW-501516, MK-677, and possibly LGD-4033. From what I have read, am I correct in thinking that the GW & MK duo would be a good choice? And I've been reading a little more on the LGD and am very curious as to thoughts about it.

Again, being new (for real) to this area, any info regarding these, my thoughts, PCT that would be needed / required, etc., etc. would be most appreciated. Like I said in my stats, I am not looking to get freakishly huge, but without question, I want to put on SOME size, get stronger, and lose that "extra" that want rid of.

Thanks again y'all!

SPOT

So you're new to working out regularly but 13-20% BF at 5'4" 188lb. So you're a pretty muscular dude. Huge actually lol is that accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as sarms GW and mk2866 is a good combo. LGD is going to be more anabolic than mk2866. You can mix and match any sarm

Well, while I'm awaiting Dylan's email, I'll get the general consensus on thoughts about what I'm interested in / questioning...

As I said, I am "new" to being a regular in the gym. I've got some "extra" that I want to lose while at the same time, putting on some good lean muscle size / strength. Of the research and reading I have been doing, I am interested in two to three items - GW-501516, MK-677, and possibly LGD-4033. From what I have read, am I correct in thinking that the GW & MK duo would be a good choice? And I've been reading a little more on the LGD and am very curious as to thoughts about it.

Again, being new (for real) to this area, any info regarding these, my thoughts, PCT that would be needed / required, etc., etc. would be most appreciated. Like I said in my stats, I am not looking to get freakishly huge, but without question, I want to put on SOME size, get stronger, and lose that "extra" that want rid of.

Thanks again y'all!

SPOT
I have the perfect stack for your goals, which is the ultra Recomp stack

The only source I would recommend for sarms to insure you get the highest quality available is www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Welcome aboard Brother Great place to be an learn. Without being tested, Body fat can be a tough one to gauge by ones self.
In my profile pic I thought I would have been less but I'm probably between 13-16% in that pic, there I am 185 at 5'9" tall.

So depending on where your actually at or close to may help narrow down what you should actually look at doing.

13-20% is a rather big difference

I don't consider myself "huge". I'm stout, as I have been told by many people. A couple of the guys I have been working out with were pretty amazed at what I could do. They called me a "beast". YEARS ago, I used to go to the YMCA on a regular basis. I will admit, for my age then, I wasn't "big", but I was cut.

Yeah, 13 - 25% is quite a difference. I was just basing that on another article I read that had different pics of different percentages of body fat on individuals. I was just gauging myself in reference to them. I guess being generous with the range. LOL!

So you're new to working out regularly but 13-20% BF at 5'4" 188lb. So you're a pretty muscular dude. Huge actually lol is that accurate?

Sorry. New to the forum, and new to posting things. Didn't realize I could reference my answer to a quote from earlier.

Anyway, like I said, I don't consider myself "huge". I'm stout, as I have been told by many people. A couple of the guys I have been working out with were pretty amazed at what I could do. They called me a "beast". YEARS ago, I used to go to the YMCA on a regular basis. I will admit, for my age then, I wasn't "big", but I was cut. Overall, I think I look "Ok", but definitely not like I want to look.

Yeah, 13 - 25% is quite a difference. I was just basing that on another article I read that had different pics of different percentages of body fat on individuals. I was just gauging myself in reference to them. I guess being generous with the range. LOL!

Again, didn't realize how to respond to a specific quote from earlier. Now I know!

Again, didn't realize how to respond to a specific quote from earlier. Now I know!

Without having the capability to actually measure, I guess an honest "guess" would be more around the 18 - 20% range.

Based on your height and current weight and guesstimated BF % you may want to look at just the cut aspect, your going to build muscle through the process anyways, but if you drop that body fat percentage quite a bit your going to look bigger without having to be bigger ( if that makes sense), I dropped about 3-4 % of body from strict diet and training, and everyone thought I looked bigger than before and that was with losing that weight. At first I wanted to bulk up but after reading and learning here, it didn't make sense to add bulk on to bulk. So I opted to cut up some and trim off some fat before going the bulk route.

Based on your height and current weight and guesstimated BF % you may want to look at just the cut aspect, your going to build muscle through the process anyways, but if you drop that body fat percentage quite a bit your going to look bigger without having to be bigger ( if that makes sense), I dropped about 3-4 % of body from strict diet and training, and everyone thought I looked bigger than before and that was with losing that weight. At first I wanted to bulk up but after reading and learning here, it didn't make sense to add bulk on to bulk. So I opted to cut up some and trim off some fat before going the bulk route.

Makes sense... I know it all depends on the person, diet and training, but what would say an estimate would be if I did the cut vs what I'm thinking? Or can you estimate not knowing all the factors?

Makes sense... I know it all depends on the person, diet and training, but what would say an estimate would be if I did the cut vs what I'm thinking? Or can you estimate not knowing all the factors?
I think the ultra Recomp stack I posted for you would treat you well. You can absolutely drop bodyfat and gain lean mass at the same time on it

I think the ultra Recomp stack I posted for you would treat you well. You can absolutely drop bodyfat and gain lean mass at the same time on it

Rick has it listed there for you, couldn't even give an estimate because were all different, it all boils down to your body, your diet, and your training. Rick has an excellent diet post on here, I think it's a sticky on the main forum page.

Top Bottom