napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Stack Purchase - 1st Time SARMS User Questions :)

BarryAllen

Hey guys great to be here this is my 1st post in this amazing forum and I would just like to 1st of all say thanks to Dylan, Rickrock, Rockmfhudd and all the other contributors to this excellent forum

I have been studying threads for the last week and have just finished reading all 94 pages of the ‘ask Dylan’ thread and this honestly answered all the questions I had about SARMS I have also read some excellent logs showing serious gainzzz which has been a great read

my goals are to increase strength WITHOUT increasing size and weight and drastically increase stamina, athletic endurance and cardio output and intensity

So last friday I have purchased 12 weeks of this stack

sr9009 - 3 bottles
S4 - 3 bottles
GW - 5 bottles
mk-2866 - 3 bottles

and 1 bottle of clomid for PCT which I will also run with GW

I would just like to ask a few questions to be absolutely sure that I have everything correct in my mind

1 - do I have enough bottles for 12 weeks?

2 - if I wake up at 8am can I take my MK, S4 and SR immediately after each other or should I wait a little time say 20 mins between each dose?

3 - I am 38 so should I buy some AI as well to keep on hand just incase? If so do I purchase it from sarmsx if yes what is it called on the site?

4 - should I also add Proviron to the stack to get maximum effect? or because its my 1st time using SARMS should I just see how I get on 1st and maybe add it to my next cycle? (I have also never taken any steroid before)

I plan on doing a detailed log of my progress once the bottles arrive I cant wait :)

I appreciate all of you guys so please feel free to chime in and give me any advice you can

Hey guys great to be here this is my 1st post in this amazing forum and I would just like to 1st of all say thanks to Dylan, Rickrock, Rockmfhudd and all the other contributors to this excellent forum

I have been studying threads for the last week and have just finished reading all 94 pages of the ‘ask Dylan’ thread and this honestly answered all the questions I had about SARMS I have also read some excellent logs showing serious gainzzz which has been a great read

my goals are to increase strength WITHOUT increasing size and weight and drastically increase stamina, athletic endurance and cardio output and intensity

So last friday I have purchased 12 weeks of this stack

sr9009 - 3 bottles
S4 - 3 bottles
GW - 5 bottles
mk-2866 -3 bottles

and 1 bottle of clomid for PCT which I will also run with GW

I would just like to ask a few questions to be absolutely sure that I have everything correct in my mind

1 - do I have enough bottles for 12 weeks?

2 - if I wake up at 8am can I take my MK, S4 and SR immediately after each other or should I wait a little time say 20 mins between each dose?

3 - I am 38 so should I buy some AI as well to keep on hand just incase? If so do I purchase it from sarmsx if yes what is it called on the site?

4 - should I also add Proviron to the stack to get maximum effect? or because its my 1st time using SARMS should I just see how I get on 1st and maybe add it to my next cycle? (I have also never taken any steroid before)

I plan on doing a detailed log of my progress once the bottles arrive I cant wait :)

I appreciate all of you guys so please feel free to chime in and give me any advice you can

1- you will need to purchase more SR9009 if you run it at the 30mg per day dosage.

2- you can take all of your Sarms together at once right after each other just fine. That's exactly what I do

3- you should not need an AI, but it's a good idea to have one on hand. Aromasin is the away you want, and on the sarmsx site it is liquid arom

4- Proviron can always enhance a cycle, but it is not required. That's ultimately up to you, but it certainly wouldn't hurt

Here is your dosing protocol bro

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yep 3 more should be good its awesome that you are coming into this well informed and got all your questions answered. sarmsx has all your pct needs. i love proviron and would always run it cuz i like the hardness and sense of well being it provides. most of our sponsors have it i personally have ran hipo and biotech's. cant wait to see how your journey goes you will love it. what are your stats? have you ran bloods to see where your test levels are?

Thanks RickRock I just placed the order for the 3 extra bottles and the liquiaro :)

Hey rockmfhudd I think Im gonna just run the SARMS as I am new to this and see how I go and think about adding extras on my next cycle when all goes well.

I have never ran bloods how would I go about doing that just go to the doctor and ask him?

My diet is on point I am on strict calorie controlled diet that is low on carbs its one of those healthy food services that send the good food to your house weekly and you just eat what they send and you lose weight and still have energy to train hard its great and is working

sounds good but if it is all processed diet i woul look at the sodium content some people it doesn't bother so much but for me i would swell up on too much sodium. bro looking forward to your log. you can ask your doc most of us use privatemdlabs.com and run the female hormone panel for around 62 bucks after the discount code. you order it take it to labcorp or quest and they draw your blood. but if you have a doc that you think will run your bloods for test levels go for it.

yep 3 more should be good its awesome that you are coming into this well informed and got all your questions answered. sarmsx has all your pct needs. i love proviron and would always run it cuz i like the hardness and sense of well being it provides. most of our sponsors have it i personally have ran hipo and biotech's. cant wait to see how your journey goes you will love it. what are your stats? have you ran bloods to see where your test levels are?

Ok I have just purchased a Testosterone testing kit online it should be with me by Tuesday I think it has something that takes blood sample then I send it back to them and then they test send me the results and a doctor calls me to explain the results in full thanks man thats a good idea to know your levels I guess especially before a cycle so I will post my results as soon as I know

cool ya i mean you will certainly have a starting point then you will do another after your cycle and see just exactly how good the shit is you are taking. but if you got sarmsx there is no question about the quality and potency but good to know anyway. i like the fact that the ones i get show cholesterol estro etc etc. so you get a full panel. then you can tweak what you need to for optimum results

cool ya i mean you will certainly have a starting point then you will do another after your cycle and see just exactly how good the shit is you are taking. but if you got sarmsx there is no question about the quality and potency but good to know anyway. i like the fact that the ones i get show cholesterol estro etc etc. so you get a full panel. then you can tweak what you need to for optimum results

Ahh ok I just got the Testosterone test (as I said Im new to this) but the company seems pretty good so ill call direct tomorrow and see if I can upgrade the test and get a full panel, yeah I got sarmsx and cant wait to get started after reading all the good reviews

Thanks for the advice Rock will let you know how I get on

when do you expect to start? as soon as that shit hits the mailbox? hahaha man i get all excited all over again when someone else is receiving a package cuz i know how i get. hahaha

Yeah thats why I paid for the next day delivery on the Testosterone testing kit to make sure it comes before the SARMS lol coz yeah I wanna start as soon as they arrive for sure but am in the UK and ordered last friday so think it will be a while they said 10-20 business days but im really hoping they come closer to 10 rather than 20 :)

ya im not sure it will take 20 days, however i guess they have to say that, most of us get ours within 2-3 business days

yeah thats real quick your lucky im keeping fingers crossed for faster delivery

I will update when I get some blood work results and/or SARMS arrive

Thanks Rock

Top Bottom