napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member advice

im running gw and mk during my pct you will be fine and the sarms stacks you get for 12 weeks will last for 12 weeks. its somewhat expensive but its safe for your health and weight loss, and that brother you can not put a price on.

Did a bit of research on the sarms....don't like the sound of what im reading....rather wait ...loose the weight the good old fashioned way and then take some real aas.... So question for you with sarms off the table....after I've lost the last of the weight i need to loose....what aas would you suggest i use?

Did a bit of research on the sarms....don't like the sound of what im reading....rather wait ...loose the weight the good old fashioned way and then take some real aas.... So question for you with sarms off the table....after I've lost the last of the weight i need to loose....what aas would you suggest i use?

What exactly did you read that turned you off because I am sure there is an article to contradict it, and did you read all positive about dbol? However that choice is up to you and your personal goals. I was very pleased with my SARMs and ordered more for me and my wife. She is an RN and she has no problems with them and I wouldn't give my wife anything to hurt her. but hang around nevertheless if you are goin natty or whatever you will pick up good stuff around here.

Bro it sounds to me like you broke every safety rule in the book. Don't worry about future cycles right now.You need to focus starting now.Loose weight first.Put every bit of discipline you have to work.Begin now.Start eating less now. If you don't want to do sarms that is up to you, but if you did a 3 month run you could find out for yourself.Please do not listen to whatever needle dick told you to take dbol ever again. If you took the sarms gw you could improver your cadio which is what you need right now. When you get to a good weight then post again and we will work with you.We dont want to see bros hurt.

Bro it sounds to me like you broke every safety rule in the book. Don't worry about future cycles right now.You need to focus starting now.Loose weight first.Put every bit of discipline you have to work.Begin now.Start eating less now. If you don't want to do sarms that is up to you, but if you did a 3 month run you could find out for yourself.Please do not listen to whatever needle dick told you to take dbol ever again. If you took the sarms gw you could improver your cadio which is what you need right now. When you get to a good weight then post again and we will work with you.We dont want to see bros hurt.

Yea thats what I'm going to do...lose some more weight...then look at it again.... Most of the guys at my gym are on steroids ...there isn't one I've met who isn't...even the ones that have some muscle like me but have a bit of weight to lose are on some form of steroid.... But i would rather be safe than sorry....so i will hold off ...I've got this far without them so i know i can do it!

Yea thats what I'm going to do...lose some more weight...then look at it again.... Most of the guys at my gym are on steroids ...there isn't one I've met who isn't...even the ones that have some muscle like me but have a bit of weight to lose are on some form of steroid.... But i would rather be safe than sorry....so i will hold off ...I've got this far without them so i know i can do it!

yes i would defnitely forget about AAS for right now and focus on diet and cardio.

your diet needs serious work though man.

one problem i see is you are eating way too many protein bars/protein shakes. you need whole foods for protein, powders and bars are trash in comparison honestly. protein requires the most energy to break down, as opposed to carbs and fats, and it is more thermogenic. high protein diets cause more weight loss because high protein diets require more energy to even break down the protein. high carb or fat are digested with relative ease and are less thermogenic. so when you eat all that powder you are really losing a lot of calorie expenditure. trust me, eat Tuna or chicken and notice the difference. it has to be broken down and digested, and if you eat a high protein diet (from FOOD) you will get "Meat Sweats". anyone who eats high protein probably knows about the meat sweats, like i said before it is because protein requires more cals to break down then carb and fat and it is more thermogenic aka will make you leaner and boost metabo.

and your gym sounds pretty dumb in my opinion. everyones on roids? if thats true, keep away from that and heed good advice here. we do stuff right here and safety is first, out there you can get all kinds of bad advice with only yourself to blame..

and i know you want to big big and shredded now. everyone wants everything now NOW NOW NOW. BUT just take a step back and calm down, take it day by day the right way. this is a daily process, not overnight. a marathon as everyone always says. a marathon, NOT a sprint.

I love the meat sweats. I sweat a lot when im hittin mama's meat hahaha. but very good advice from this site.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with losing weight naturally brother, if that's what you want to do. I have no problem with that. I just a little curious on what you read about sarms that you didn't like? It sounds like you may have ran into some misinformation and I might be able to clarify that for you

Jake said it perfectly. Worry about the task at hand. It can be daunting enough without worrying about the future and stressing yourself. Try setting small goals, daily and weekly. Make them simple. Today I wont eat any carbs. By next week I want to weigh 3 pounds less. Gaurantee you will sell yourself short with these goals and far surpass them. Stay motivated brother. Youre on the right track

Top Bottom