napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Member - 40yr old in need of "newbie" advice.

Once I get this estradiol down I think I'll be headed in the right direction. First time in my life I'm getting serious about my health and now I think I'm hooked. :)

hey brother... okay... when you get your aromasin, start the first 7-10 days taking one full dropper every day... you have to start getting it under control... now, due to the strength of sarmsx aromasin, you can then scale it back to 1 full dropper every other day... i would stay on it 6-8 weeks... go in for bloods again after 4-5 weeks and assess...

Damn I didn't think it was possible for estrogen levels to get that high & here I was panicking when mine hit 60.

Learning something new every day.

The symptoms weren't as bad as you'd think, mostly emotional. I had no idea something was amiss until I smashed my iPad into a million pieces, then cried about it like a little girl, lol I dropped three pounds in water weight once I got it under control. Win win for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a good chance my levels have been sky high for a very long time. I'm looking forward to seeing how I feel when down in a healthy range. I'll be stocking up on the Aromasin and will def stay on top of the blood work. Thanks for the feedback.

There's a good chance my levels have been sky high for a very long time. I'm looking forward to seeing how I feel when down in a healthy range. I'll be stocking up on the Aromasin and will def stay on top of the blood work. Thanks for the feedback.

Be sure to come back and let us know how your blood work turns out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom