napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here

Dcall37

Hey everyone. Name is Darin, 24 years old. 5'8 182 pounds... Not sure what my body fat is but I'm sure it's pretty low, I'm going to get that checked out soon. I never had any surgerys or problems with anything. I'm new to the whole diet and juice thing but I came a long way natural. Ready for some change. Currently eating 3000-4000 calories a day.. well trying too. Eggs, rice, chicken, beef, potatoes, and greens are a part of my diet. Really just go with what I'm in the mood for. I KINDA have an idea but that's why I'm here... gotta learn some more and makes these gains baby!! Haha I'm ready for whatever you have to say 💪🏾💯

Definitely stick around here and learn until you hit 25 man. Then I'm all for doing a first cycle if you're weight is coming from enough muscle and not with a high BF, in which case I'd recommend sarms as an intro to PEDs. But first, how long have you been working out? Also a picture to get an idea of body fat would help. I know you didn't really ask for opinions but if you'd like any advice those things will help.

Been working out for about 5 years. I actually turn 25 on the 27th lol but I'm here for advice brotha soo give me what ya got. Not sure how to post pictures from my iPhone, if you tell me I'll post one for you

Last edited:
Welcome to isarms bro! We are glad to have you here with us! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with or if you have any questions

Thanks brotha. I'm going to post a picture soon so I can get some tips from everyone.. also wanted some recommendations for a first cycle

welcome to isarms bro... its great to have you.. you seem like you have a really good attitude which i like very much bro... im always here to help so let me know when you have questions...

Top Bottom