napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here? Read this. Been here? Ready it anyway.

my 3rd cycle
26yr 5'7'' 159lbs 10.5%bf 6years of training
test e 375mg 1-14weeks
deca 375mg 1-14 weeks
dbol 30mg 1-4 weeks
winny 30mg 12-17 weeks
ai aromasin 12.5 mg eod
caber 0.5mg e3d
liver support milk thistle and liv 52
PCT
nolva 40/40/40/40/40/40
clomid50/50/50/50/50/50
ai aromasin 12.5mg eod

my 3rd cycle
26yr 5'7'' 159lbs 10.5%bf 6years of training
test e 375mg 1-14weeks
deca 375mg 1-14 weeks
dbol 30mg 1-4 weeks
winny 30mg 12-17 weeks
ai aromasin 12.5 mg eod
caber 0.5mg e3d
liver support milk thistle and liv 52
PCT
nolva 40/40/40/40/40/40
clomid50/50/50/50/50/50
ai aromasin 12.5mg eod

Don’t post in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newby ALERT

What up my bodybuilding brothers? I've been a fan of this tread for a while now. I've gained a lot of knowledge from reading these posts. Finally grew the necessary nuts to register and play with the pros.

Here we go.....

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 190lbs
Body Fat: 21.3%..... not my best
Years of Training: 12
First cycle was 4 years ago. 3 cycles per year. Consisted of:
Test Cyp 200. 400mg per week. Ran for 10-12 weeks
Test Cyp 250. 500 per week
Just introduced Tren 200 to the mix on my last cycle. 400mg per week. Ran tren for 8 out of the 14 weeks. Along with Exemestane.
PCT:
Nolva: 40/40/20/20/10/10
Aromasin: 0/0/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25
Clomid: 75/75/50/50/25/25

Goals are to shed the body fat percentage, increase strength and endurance and develop a strong understanding how the body works and operate the most efficient.

Nutrition is fair. Definitely better when on cycle. Kinda fell off with these past few weeks. Hence the disgusting 21.3%

No injuries no restrictions.

Alright fellas. There's the intro. I look forward to getting to know some of pros.

New here! I'm 31 years old, 5"10, 190 pounds, about 18 percent body fat. I've been working out for about 11 years, heavy for 8. I'm currently waiting on my second cycle. The first one I ran was test 250, deca 300, and dbol around 30 mgs a day. I'm currently trying to bulk and hopefully this cycle helps me do that a little better. I pretty much work and work out. My family owns a successful real estate company, so if I'm not busting my ass doing that I'm busting it in the gym! Def feel like I can learn a think or 2 from you guys though!

Very excited to join the ranks with you guys. Been reading this site for quite sometime and thought it'd be time to finally chime in. I am 40 years old, 15 solid years in the gym so am no stranger to busting my ass. I have ZERO cycles under my belt as I was waiting to turn 40 years old first to burn up my youthful resources before stopping the natty path. I feel the natty lifestyle has been good to me, but at 40 I personally feel I am MORE than ready to up my game with AS. After reviewing dozens of these sites over the years I have been looking forward to joining this one the most. Dylan's videos have been great and the advice and quality of answers I have read posted by the vets on this page have been nothing short of impressive. Let the fun begin!

Hello everyone !! I am new and I already have a few days of reading and learning a lot from all of you and I hope to continue learning from you

Age. 35

height. 6.2

weight. 240lbs

body fat. 25%

cicles. none

supplementation bcaa, glutamine, creatine, l-carnitine, whey protein

Goals. give my best

Nutrition. low carb diet

thank you all !!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

havnt introduced myself yet so first tings first I'm glad to have found isarms. Lots of knowledgeable vets with experience and no bullshit filled advice just straight forward facts all in order to help the next guy. I'm 28 and on just began my 5th cycle and will be sharing all necessary info plus misc and open to any questions and always open to constructive criticism as long and its not disrespectful then in that case I wont be around long which is not my intentions, I'm looking forward to absorbing as much knowledge as possible and am fully aware the learning never truly stops for any one of us. Also, I'm always more than happy to help someone out however I can with any info I know.

rest of my current stats -
height: 5ft7"
weight:180+
body fat %: will provide soon
cycle history: Previous cycles were test e or test cyp+dbol arimidex with PCT clomid and nolva
goals: bull, dry out, vascularity, strength

Hi everyone, I’m new here and to be honest I’m trying to work out how to use a forum, never been a member of one. I find myself here out of desperation if anything. I’m 32 and have been training on and off for around 15 years but have been taking seriously for about 10 years. I’ve been using anabolic steroids for around 7 years but now find myself at a crossroads. I have a baby on the way in about 6 weeks and I’m really considering the health side of things now. I want to carry on using but I feel like I’ve never really been able to get hold of actual real anabolics and have always had under dosaged steroids at best. This has always messed my cycles up and made me stressed about what I’m actually putting into my body. I get that a lot of this industry is a business for people now but I’ve never tried to get stuff on the cheap and I’m always willing to spend my hard earned money to make sure I’ve got proper stuff but I honestly feel like I haven’t come across one genuine seller who isn’t just trying to get your money. I would love to be able to just walk away from doing anabolics anymore but we know this ain’t easy. Sorry for the long post but this is the first time I’ve actually let this out in the open and I guess it’s just me reaching out.

have not been here in a long time. Sarms sx no longer works. is there another source which is trustworthy - that you'd recommend?

Age--30
Height--5'10
Weight--190#
Body fat--17%
Years of training--4
New to anabolics
Goals--to hit around 200# again with a bf in the low teens
Supplements--Creatine
General idea of nutrition--Mostly just tracking macros loosely now. Have been vegan before. Have tracked macros very scrupulously before as well.
Any other relevant info--none

Age 34
Height 6.1
Weight 225
Body fat % 18
Years of training 6 months
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) was just introduced to this by my brother in law in the last 3 months. Definitely noticing a difference and don’t want to rely on him for oil.
PCT for each cycle
Goals build pecs and legs.
Supplements (if any) creatine
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Top Bottom