napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here! Questions regarding lgd4033

Amack

I work for a moving company, workout 6days a week, keeping my macros in check. But I have just purchased and received some Ldg and with my gym closing. What are your opinions/thoughts on starting it. Since I have a very active heavy lifting job plus doing body weight exercises. I weight 245 I?m 6?4 13% BF I was wondering if it would still help me reach my goals.

oh man just do a search here and you will have your answer....they are notoriously bad and have been know to put other compounds that are not sarms into their product in particular prohormones.

I wouldnt touch their stuff if it were me. Sorry not trying to be a downer.

Yea im running SarmsForSale who is a sponsor here and their stuff is top notch and very reasonably priced id look into them.

If you do decide to take the proven stuff just be careful!

Yea im running SarmsForSale who is a sponsor here and their stuff is top notch and very reasonably priced id look into them.

If you do decide to take the proven stuff just be careful!

Dude I?m already in the process of returning it lol. I work too hard to stay healthy only to fuck it up over some bunk BS.

Dude I?m already in the process of returning it lol. I work too hard to stay healthy only to fuck it up over some bunk BS.

Yea good choice man and if you look at the threads here there is a 20% discount off SarmsForSale right now.

I bought like 22 bottles of their stuff LOL! The cool thing is they have some discounted 3 pack bundles for $195. One I bought was the Cardarine, LGD, and MK2866. It was $195 less 20% which is a crazy deal but even the single bottles of LGD are $69 which is great.

get rid of that shit man asap!

get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

proven is about as unproven as it gets... they are as full of shit as it gets as well... i have no clue how those guys are even in business anymore

We would love to have you as a customer. We do guarantee our quality to be top notch. Let us know if we can help you with anything!

Appreciate it guys! Wish I found this site and source before I purchased the bs. Hopefully they will accept the return and I can get my money back. Then you def have a customer.

However. I still have a question regarding if it would be smart to go ahead and start a cycle once I get the real stuff. With the gym closing etc. will I see noticeable improvement with my daily routine of moving furniture as well as working out? I?m pretty limited to calisthenics and plyonetrics since the gym is closed. Would lgd be a waste during most of our situations or should I wait and start once the gyms open?

Appreciate it guys! Wish I found this site and source before I purchased the bs. Hopefully they will accept the return and I can get my money back. Then you def have a customer.

However. I still have a question regarding if it would be smart to go ahead and start a cycle once I get the real stuff. With the gym closing etc. will I see noticeable improvement with my daily routine of moving furniture as well as working out? I?m pretty limited to calisthenics and plyonetrics since the gym is closed. Would lgd be a waste during most of our situations or should I wait and start once the gyms open?
I am personally running my sarms cycle of yk11 now without the gym... I dont want to just let everything start to fade that ive been working so hard on... It wont be the same as if I was in the gym, but sarms were designed to prevent muscle wastage, which is going to happen without the gym altogether at least to a point and using sarms can help to mitigate and prevent that so thats why im for sure continuing on

Top Bottom