napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Dylan Gemelli Cruise... Perhaps a surprise...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
My cycle has ended and back to TRT... so that brings up the question of, "what is next?" I have a theory I am going to try here and see the result... I lost size gained size, lost size gained size my entire cycle with the stresses of my wedding, the leg injury etc... I am still shredded but my appetite has shrunk so bad with all the stress that it's just not where it needs to be.. I am already so picky and disciplined but its so important to get the proper nutrition with all of this, which is FINALLY coming back... i've tweaked my diet again to really cut up more but add more size in the process... that being said... my initial plan was to try to the 150/150 of test and primo for my cruise... however i have decided to mix things up... that is still the plan however i will be adding deca at 150 as well... i will NEVER run deca at a high dose whatsoever but at this dose, from what i have seen over all these years along with recent results on clients as well as a lot of talk with drb on deca use, i know i can get the extra size i want, nothing drastic but definitely what im looking for while still staying very dry and shredded... i may even consider up to 200 but that's the max... i know so many that are doctor prescribed this dose and swear by it as well.. i am at least going to try it and see the response... i'll obviously run a sarms stack with it as well... we will see how this goes moving forward... i'll update in further upcoming weeks...

Very surprised to hear you say this! I've been thinking about Deca as well for future use, but your video made me a bit scared regarding the water retention, etc. But yea, I've seen Drb's posts about Deca too, and he's pretty convincing. I'm looking forward to hearing about how this goes!

Definitely an interesting approach for you Dylan, but with the doses you are running I really think it will treat you well. I am really looking forward to your thoughts on this.

I'm doing deca for the first time myself this winter on my next blast so I'm intrigued to see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

What is the world coming to? Dylan and Rick are going to run Deca. Next you're going to tell me that you're planning a cycle of Dbol. ;)

But seriously, this will be very interesting. Don't forget that you'll both need to up your tuna intake substantially.

Look lil bro...get yourself mentally rested first and foremost. If that aint right then nothing will be right. I have heard good things about learning TM from Deepak Chopra or other stress reducers. You had a rough year, so you need to rest. A hard physical workout takes rest....AND so does a hard tuff mental workout. Don't run so fast. I don't know how much test and primo you plan on ...maybe tell us. If you do deca, you can't be stressed and not want to eat. I have done similar little bridge cycles like 200 primo 100 test 100 deca. You know yourself...so stay way under what makes you get pissed off easily. We all know that feeling. If you want to start with 150 deca that is ok but be ready to chop it down to 100 if need be. You are looking for the magic of the right combo of test and deca. It exists.. I promise.. but only you can find it.
If your digestion is stressed then you won't assimilate all of the nutrients. It does no good to eat 100 grams of protein and shit out 90 grams. That is what poor assimilation does to you...poor assimilation is caused by stress . Maybe now is the time for shakes...whey and casein, with liquid eggwhites. Drink your protein if you are not hungry.

Tell wifey you are stressed and then get to gym and go hard. Mine always said go ahead on. This won't be the last time you feel this way, so get ready for the long haul. You have us all behind you for whatever you need. If you want to come down to cajun land and workout then come on.Just get comfortable and go slower.
Godspeed.

MrChristian said:
What is the world coming to? Dylan and Rick are going to run Deca. Next you're going to tell me that you're planning a cycle of Dbol. ;)

But seriously, this will be very interesting. Don't forget that you'll both need to up your tuna intake substantially.

Well, you will know if they go to dbol. You will see two massive Mo Fos who aint cut... but surely look intimidating.

drb_iac said:
MrChristian said:

Well, you will know if they go to dbol. You will see two massive Mo Fos who aint cut... but surely look intimidating.

LOL Indeed!! Hey there Drb. Your new pic is AWESOME!

Keep us updated on your decision and how it works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drb_iac said:
MrChristian said:

Haha! I'm hoping to get more massive this winter from the Deca and Test. I'm running Anadrol this time too, which is also new territory for me. Someday....I may give Dbol another shot again. I just didn't like what it did to bloat me up so bad.

Just got my deca in from phurious!
Test/deca/dbol cycle is coming up soon! Waiting for my caber to arrive and its on!

cmb5017 said:
Test/deca/dbol cycle is coming up soon! Waiting for my caber to arrive and its on!

Exact blast I'll be on. One more month. I think time gets slower the closer you get to starting.

Re: RE: Re: New Dylan Gemelli Cruise... Perhaps a surprise...

Saiyan said:
cmb5017 said:

Exact blast I'll be on. One more month. I think time gets slower the closer you get to starting.

I have just over a month to go too, but I'm actually enjoying my cruise right now. I've made some decent progress on it lately

Hi Crew:

And Rick I am surprise your going the anadrol route LOL but wont that bloat you as well? I never used it. I find this post interesting because I have spoken with both drd ( looking good bro! I am working hard to look as good at my age) and Dylan on the subject of Deca. See I am from the old school where I was always taught that Deca was used for cutting. Back in the Arnold days I would always hear that Deca is what they used for cutting, so for many years I thought this until I saw Dylan's video on Deca and found it was used for bulking. It blew my mind away because I have never known it to be used for bulking, I just did a 12 week cutting cycle and was going to add Deca but after seeing and speaking with Dylan I didn't. But after reading up on all the health benefits you get from Deca like the lubrication of the joints etc and speaking with drd on the subject I decided to add a low dose to my stack but! I only would use it every other week as I didn't want to put on size or hold water. I am 54 years old now and could benefit from Deca according to recent studies I have read. I always have used Deca over the years off and on, I have recently ended my cutting cycle and just cursing now with my TRT but I still want to keep Deca in the mix at a low dose.

mixc8 said:
Hi Crew:

And Rick I am surprise your going the anadrol route LOL but wont that bloat you as well? I never used it. I find this post interesting because I have spoken with both drd ( looking good bro! I am working hard to look as good at my age) and Dylan on the subject of Deca. See I am from the old school where I was always taught that Deca was used for cutting. Back in the Arnold days I would always hear that Deca is what they used for cutting, so for many years I thought this until I saw Dylan's video on Deca and found it was used for bulking. It blew my mind away because I have never known it to be used for bulking, I just did a 12 week cutting cycle and was going to add Deca but after seeing and speaking with Dylan I didn't. But after reading up on all the health benefits you get from Deca like the lubrication of the joints etc and speaking with drd on the subject I decided to add a low dose to my stack but! I only would use it every other week as I didn't want to put on size or hold water. I am 54 years old now and could benefit from Deca according to recent studies I have read. I always have used Deca over the years off and on, I have recently ended my cutting cycle and just cursing now with my TRT but I still want to keep Deca in the mix at a low dose.

Anybody who says deca is bad has not used it. Deca is wonderfull. Anybody on this board...just once...do a 200T/200D, cycle and tell me it was not a wonderfull thing. Please try it. There is nothing wrong at all with deca. It seems to have issues on paper but not when in the ass. If you want to try 400/200 or 600/200 then go ahead. Whatever test you like. Then...I promise you that when the next cycle comes around you are going to want to do 400 deca. The tendonitis stops...goes away for good. The little aches go away. The sense of well being....on top of the world shows up. I am at a point in my life where I have done every aas available,( not stuff like insulin) and not one cycle ever..has been better than deca/test. It took me from my 20's to my 60's and I promise you...I take no meds at all, and have never been in a hosptial. When I was 30 I was putting a new roof on my house and I fell to the ground. My wife insisted I go to the ER. The x rays showed nothing, and I can remember the doc shaking his head...saying "I can't believe that you did not break anything at all. You must eat right". Yep doc...I do eat right..lol!

This is a case of book knowledge actually holding you back. When I began studying chemical pharmacology and read up on deca I like to shit my pants. But then I calmed down, and said...dude...you have already done years of deca and none this info is correct.

In the words of the great Arnold..."if you can't grow on deca test and dbol then you will never grow" And now we see that test/deca is the first choice for aids patients who are dying from wasting. If I were wasting I would ask for a little dbol also!!

drb_iac said:
Look lil bro...get yourself mentally rested first and foremost. If that aint right then nothing will be right. I have heard good things about learning TM from Deepak Chopra or other stress reducers. You had a rough year, so you need to rest. A hard physical workout takes rest....AND so does a hard tuff mental workout. Don't run so fast. I don't know how much test and primo you plan on ...maybe tell us. If you do deca, you can't be stressed and not want to eat. I have done similar little bridge cycles like 200 primo 100 test 100 deca. You know yourself...so stay way under what makes you get pissed off easily. We all know that feeling. If you want to start with 150 deca that is ok but be ready to chop it down to 100 if need be. You are looking for the magic of the right combo of test and deca. It exists.. I promise.. but only you can find it.
If your digestion is stressed then you won't assimilate all of the nutrients. It does no good to eat 100 grams of protein and shit out 90 grams. That is what poor assimilation does to you...poor assimilation is caused by stress . Maybe now is the time for shakes...whey and casein, with liquid eggwhites. Drink your protein if you are not hungry.

Tell wifey you are stressed and then get to gym and go hard. Mine always said go ahead on. This won't be the last time you feel this way, so get ready for the long haul. You have us all behind you for whatever you need. If you want to come down to cajun land and workout then come on.Just get comfortable and go slower.
Godspeed.

I appreciate the words of wisdom and thoughtfulness bro... It is always so great to have others show care and truly look at for another... I am not going to do anything out of the ordinary etc and everything is finally back to the way it normally is for me... everything is being kept at 150 mg tops each... im a big believer in smaller doses on a lot of things anyway and this should be perfect for me... im a big time responder to things at half doses in general so i see this as being very beneficial but we just have to see the response.. i am going to take you up on the training as well.. it would be great for us to get after it together... i'll be conversing with you all along the way on the this one as well giving you my feedback, thoughts etc... I appreciate it bro..

mixc8 said:
Hi Crew:

Its far different at a lower dose than running a big dose on a cycle... I never said it as "bad" but definitely not something i would run due to the likelihood of water etc... at that dose, you should see far different results and i hope you do bro... there should be a lot of benefits you need and want at that dose... keep us updated on how it works for you

DylanGemelli said:
My cycle has ended and back to TRT... so that brings up the question of, "what is next?" I have a theory I am going to try here and see the result... I lost size gained size, lost size gained size my entire cycle with the stresses of my wedding, the leg injury etc... I am still shredded but my appetite has shrunk so bad with all the stress that it's just not where it needs to be.. I am already so picky and disciplined but its so important to get the proper nutrition with all of this, which is FINALLY coming back... i've tweaked my diet again to really cut up more but add more size in the process... that being said... my initial plan was to try to the 150/150 of test and primo for my cruise... however i have decided to mix things up... that is still the plan however i will be adding deca at 150 as well... i will NEVER run deca at a high dose whatsoever but at this dose, from what i have seen over all these years along with recent results on clients as well as a lot of talk with drb on deca use, i know i can get the extra size i want, nothing drastic but definitely what im looking for while still staying very dry and shredded... i may even consider up to 200 but that's the max... i know so many that are doctor prescribed this dose and swear by it as well.. i am at least going to try it and see the response... i'll obviously run a sarms stack with it as well... we will see how this goes moving forward... i'll update in further upcoming weeks...

oh crap DG running Deca? Lol..well here I am thinking im gonna be the only one going old school and running DECA...

dude 150 test primo and deca? SUPERB dude.

and as far as 200, i think im gonna bump up to 200 when my TBol cuts off..and i will tell you right now, i will probably get 15 lbs because i have 8 weeks left still and im up 7 already..

RickRock said:
Definitely an interesting approach for you Dylan, but with the doses you are running I really think it will treat you well. I am really looking forward to your thoughts on this.

I'm doing deca for the first time myself this winter on my next blast so I'm intrigued to see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

i was surprised dylan mentioned running deca, and the same goes for you. like i said to dylan, i though i was the only one going old school and running DECA, now everyone is planning on it lol...

Top Bottom