napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new cycle

I have a question for Dylan g , starting a cycle shortly of test 500mg week, dbol day split in two for 3-4 weeks, then switching to winstrol for 4 weeks, total 10 week cycle, I never come off test, cruise at 250 week, what pct should I be doing after this cycle?
I don't understand. You never come off so why are you asking about pct??

And 250 a week is a little high to cruise on

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have a question for Dylan g , starting a cycle shortly of test 500mg week, dbol day split in two for 3-4 weeks, then switching to winstrol for 4 weeks, total 10 week cycle, I never come off test, cruise at 250 week, what pct should I be doing after this cycle?

why on earth are you wasting money on n2guard bro? i just dont get it... your just throwing money out the window... you can get the same thing for $60 cheaper...

Bro, i have to agree here that its far beyond scary your on trt and dont know you need a pct... how long have you been on test and did the doctor put you on it or did YOU put you on it?

First off you have 3 YouTube videos highly promoting n2gaurd, I haven't purchased any lately yet you don't post this possible alternative for $60 cheaper, mabye you should make an updated utube video.....
Second I'll rephrase my first question as it obviously wasn't worded correctly...
When transitioning from blast to cruise do you take anything extra, be it diet, vitamin, or supplement related.
People are coming here for your help and knowledge, not to get trashed because they don't know 100%....

First off you have 3 YouTube videos highly promoting n2gaurd, I haven't purchased any lately yet you don't post this possible alternative for $60 cheaper, mabye you should make an updated utube video.....
Second I'll rephrase my first question as it obviously wasn't worded correctly...
When transitioning from blast to cruise do you take anything extra, be it diet, vitamin, or supplement related.
People are coming here for your help and knowledge, not to get trashed because they don't know 100%....

Vitamins and diet should be in the mix from day one, so nothing changes there.. but as far your cruise goes just lower your test mgs and run SARMS as bridge into your next blast.

those videos are completely outdated... i mean EXTREMELY old... how did you get trashed? there is NO trashing whatsoever and if you think thats getting trashed then your sensitivity level is that of a female on her period... its ridiculous... i didnt make one malicious comment whatsoever... i gave you flat out facts... i cant stand this unbelievable sensitivity OVER NOTHING... i was trying to save you money and figure out exactly what was going on in terms of your trt... IT FUCKING IS SCARY that your on trt and would ask if you need a pct... that means your doing something that you really dont understand and thats a very serious thing... if you can't accept pure facts then i dont know what to say but i certainly am not going to sit here and baby people with sugar coating like they are three... i shoot you STRAIGHT AND I TRY TO HELP YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN... however you need to learn what your doing and you need to hear it how it is, not have someone treat you like a child.. your not a child your a man... you have not been trashed so just please stop with that...

when you are transitioning from blast to cruise, the only thing that really changes is your dosing and the probability your running more compounds when blasting... other than that, supplements, vitamins etc. should all stay consistent UNLESS you have some sort of new goal where, for example, your wanting to all of a sudden bulk... you could add something extra to help... like say creatine etc... if we are talking just basic everyday vitamins, supplements, etc... nothing would change...

NOW, as i can tell you already know, if your using orals, you obviously add a protectant... DO NOT waste your money on n2guard... its triple the cost of the exact same type of product... CEL cycle assist is only $30 and is the same product... save yourself some money...

Thanks for the advice, what are you guys running for a multivitamin, I'm using orange triad, but open for suggestions

Top Bottom