napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new cycle

mani

My age is 30, usally do 2 12 week cycles per year and a proper pct.
Is it better to cruise and then blast, or is better off to just 14 weeks then come off 10 weeks?
Also what is good to use with test prop for a lean bulk phase for a 14 week cycle ?

My age is 30, usally do 2 12 week cycles per year and a proper pct.
Is it better to cruise and then blast, or is better off to just 14 weeks then come off 10 weeks?
Also what is good to use with test prop for a lean bulk phase for a 14 week cycle ?
If u do 2 12 week cycles per yr, how do you not know the answer to that question??

Matter of fact, post a pic holding up 2 fingers. If you look close to 30yo and look like you lift weights, I'll layout everything you wanna know. Offer ends in 8 mins

age 30 Height 63 feet 98kgs body fat 12 to 15% cycle history 5 years 2 cycle a year just test p or test e and tren a or eq not high doses. was thinking to trt when off for 10 weeks.

age 30 Height 63 feet 98kgs body fat 12 to 15% cycle history 5 years 2 cycle a year just test p or test e and tren a or eq not high doses. was thinking to trt when off for 10 weeks.

You have zero business blasting and cruising unless you medically beed trt

ok my test level is low when m off even with pct thats y i was asking about takeing one shot or test a week when off to cruising ?

ok my test level is low when m off even with pct thats y i was asking about takeing one shot or test a week when off to cruising ?

Your test is low because youve been abusive. Go to an endocrinologist and get checked... you dont ask people on the internet about things like that

Top Bottom