napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle help

Hey guys quick update.

I bought the healing stack and am excited to start. I saw my ortho for my 18 month follow up and we talked about the S1 nerve damage I still have from how long the L5/S1 nerve was being pressed on. He wants to try 1 more round of oral steroids (methylprednisolone) titrating 80 4mg tablets over 16 days. I would go the epidural route but I had a very serious complication from my last one 2 years ago. (long story) In positive news, my micro discectomy L5/S1 surgery held and my discs are doing MUCH better!

In your personal opinion, would you wait to start the healing stack, (osta, mk677, TB500, BPC157) until this round of steroids is over? I don't want to push anything since it is a heavy dose. I would appreciate any advice.

Hey guys quick update.

I bought the healing stack and am excited to start. I saw my ortho for my 18 month follow up and we talked about the S1 nerve damage I still have from how long the L5/S1 nerve was being pressed on. He wants to try 1 more round of oral steroids (methylprednisolone) titrating 80 4mg tablets over 16 days. I would go the epidural route but I had a very serious complication from my last one 2 years ago. (long story) In positive news, my micro discectomy L5/S1 surgery held and my discs are doing MUCH better!

In your personal opinion, would you wait to start the healing stack, (osta, mk677, TB500, BPC157) until this round of steroids is over? I don't want to push anything since it is a heavy dose. I would appreciate any advice.
completely up to you... there wont be any interaction problems going on there but thats all about your comfort... its only 16 days if you do wait so its not like its very long

completely up to you... there wont be any interaction problems going on there but thats all about your comfort... its only 16 days if you do wait so its not like its very long

Thanks Dylan! I'll probably hold off since its barely 2 weeks. Just excited to start haha. Those peptide bottles are a lot bigger in the pictures lol.

Starting my healing stack this weekend. Just to clarify ya'll would suggest doing 2x 2.5mg TB shots a week? And then after my 6 week load I should do 2x 2.5 shots every other week? Or should I do 1x 2.5mg every week for maintenance?

BPC I plan on doing the .2-.3mcg a day around the right si joint / low back area that has pain.

I've done ostarine before but I should be fine jumping right into 25mg at night of mk677?

Thanks bros.

6 weeks loading phase and then maintenance you can either go 2.5 mg per week or 5 mg every other week

Okay thank you Dylan I really appreciate the help.

So I got pre bloods and they just called saying my testosterone is low.. (220) which makes no sense because it was definitely in the normal range 2 years ago. (I believe 400ish?) I can post the results tomorrow when I go back to talk to them.

I'm 29 and eat very clean. I'm coming off of a cut where I went from about 180 15ish bf to now 170 11% ish. I haven't been working out as hard as I used to because of my back surgery last year and I also just finished my 16 day cycle of 320mg methylprednisolone. Could these the reasons my T is so low? I haven't experienced lack of energy and I seem to be building muscle just fine.

The big question is will I be okay to start my healing stack? I know osta has lower suppression so with your PCT recommendation I am assuming I'll be fine? Is there anything that you guys recommend I add into the stack? Maybe increasing my PCT time? I will definitely get updated bloods after my PCT is over.

Thanks so much for the help guys. Hearing you have low T sucks...

you can start your healing stack just fine... as far as your T, thats more so a question for your doctor to speak with... i hate answering those questions unless the reasons seem rather obvious otherwise, people online are just taking educated guesses and i, for one, just would not rely on that... we can tell you what it "seems" like but i would never go off that when it comes to something like this...

you can start your healing stack just fine... as far as your T, thats more so a question for your doctor to speak with... i hate answering those questions unless the reasons seem rather obvious otherwise, people online are just taking educated guesses and i, for one, just would not rely on that... we can tell you what it "seems" like but i would never go off that when it comes to something like this...

No problem bro I understand. I just wanted your honest opinion on starting the healing stack with a T level that low and if you think I should extend my PCT at all or tweak the stack. Thank you for the help.

No problem bro I understand. I just wanted your honest opinion on starting the healing stack with a T level that low and if you think I should extend my PCT at all or tweak the stack. Thank you for the help.
theres no issue running a longer pct... thats perfectly fine if you want to do that... i never have an issue with that

Started yesterday and I think I am already feeling a difference. Nerve pain in leg is more of a tingling feeling today instead of the usual burning. Will keep you guys posted! Grateful for all the help on this.

Loving the healing stack I’ve put almost 10lbs on and barely gained an ounce of fat. I’ll have to post some before and after pictures but even the nerve pain in my leg has been so much more mild.

Im going into week 9 tomorrow and am just wondering if there are any recommendations when to take n2generate? Empty stomach / split doses etc. I’d appreciate any recommendations.

Started yesterday and I think I am already feeling a difference. Nerve pain in leg is more of a tingling feeling today instead of the usual burning. Will keep you guys posted! Grateful for all the help on this.
Ive have the exact experience staging.
Almost feels like a fire has been put out. Where do you have nerve pain? When I read this I thought I wrote it at first lol.. exact way I describe TB.

Loving the healing stack I’ve put almost 10lbs on and barely gained an ounce of fat. I’ll have to post some before and after pictures but even the nerve pain in my leg has been so much more mild.

Im going into week 9 tomorrow and am just wondering if there are any recommendations when to take n2generate? Empty stomach / split doses etc. I’d appreciate any recommendations.
before bed is a really optimal time to take it... i always have something small in my stomach at the minimum when i take herbs... its not a guarantee you need food but its always smart to at least have something small just in case...

before bed is a really optimal time to take it... i always have something small in my stomach at the minimum when i take herbs... its not a guarantee you need food but its always smart to at least have something small just in case...
Thanks Dylan you the man!

Top Bottom