napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New and could use some guidance

RDSB33

New here and was looking for maybe someone that can point me in a direction for an online reliable source. I've been considering Roids24, but don't know much about any of the sites. I'm currently on 400mcg/test, arimidex, hcg, cytomel. I'm on HRT due to very low testosterone. My level was 200 with free being 5. I also have hypothyroidism. I'm 42 and the test has been fairly good so far, but I really wanted to add something extra like deca or primobolan. I'm wanting to try to body recomp. I went from 169 to 190 in three months but of course not all of it was muscle. I'm starting to struggle with recovery again and the company supplying the HRT won't increase the test. I would appreciate an honest answer but I get it if people are not comfortable helping me out since you don't know me. If you can, I'd appreciate it. If not, I understand. Take care.

There’s a lot of great sources on here man. Do your due diligence and welcome to the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately...just because you are on TRT..it doesn't mean doing a cycle is appropriate or would be effective

Steroids are not for getting in shape...your TRT is to replace your normal hormone level

Increasing it and or adding other compounds only comes after you obtain a superior physical condition...which is achieved thru a consistent dedicated long term committed program of diet and training

Last edited:
Brother welcome to the board but you really ought to introduce yourself , make some posts, contribute, and get a feel of the board before you start asking for sources. That's just my 2 cents but either way welcome. Lots of good folks on here and always get good solid advice from the senior members

Right. So I've been weight training naturally for 14 years. I train 4-6 days week and formerly trained in Muay Thai, but I had to quit due to the punishment on my joints. This is not a spur of the moment decision. The HRT is a result of a cutting program I was running with a trainer that basically ran my body into the ground after several months. I've realized that at 42 my body isn't responding the way it used to with my training. I was looking at low dose of Deca as a possible aid to my joint issues. All of us on here have our reasons for wanting to run cycles, whether it be aesthetic, performance, etc... But it's a choice that ultimately makes us happy. Mine happens to be that I'm happier when I can train harder and recover a little better, possibly start working out with my Muay Thai again. Whatever the reason, it's no better or less than the reasons of anyone else. take care.

Last edited:
Fair enough. That's why I ended my original post the way I did. But sure, I don't mind trying to get to know people on here better and contribute regardless.

Last edited:
Top Bottom