napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needed help regarding steroid cycle...

borogoos

Hey Dylan....came across ur channel on youtube today...first of all..so glad that u replied to all the comments...thnx for guiding us....
I am from India....and i really needed ur help regarding steroid cycle...previously i did a cycle of test propionate nd winstrol only for 6 weeks...then i had a gap of 4 yrs...but now i wanna prepare for a contest...i have 1 year to do that...my height is 173 cms...and weight is 73 kgs....i was thinking to do a gaining cycle of test enanthate and deca and diananol...can u plz guide me...will be a great help...hope to hear frm u..cheers

You ran a cycle for 6 weeks? Lol
At your height you are pretty undersized.. and you don’t seem to know what you’re doing. Dbol, and Deca will destroy you if you have no idea what you’re doing.

Hehehehhe
I did what i was told to do....stupid thing i did...but now wanna do deca nd test enanthate cycle.... ...plz help

Ok, well enjoy screwing yourself up for life. I don’t think you came here for actual guidance. I think you came here expecting to be reassured that your dumb idea wasn’t dumb.

Brother listen. I try to always be kind with answers but god man what in the fuck all are you doing. You did some half cocked cycle of test p and winny and then four years later you want to do some monster cycle. Man for real this is with all kindness forget contests and never use steroids again. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm
Then maybe it will be better if i forget abt gear nd contest...nd stay natural gain size nd maybe two years later use gear...

Wht will u guys suggest.....if i wanna compete...wht should be the correct way to do so.so...plz guide me

Just forget about steroids and focus on training hard and eating well ... if you’re not growing naturally, your diet probably needs some work


I knw m not big enuff nd i haven't reached my natural potential yet....but still wanna do this
so you know its wrong, yet you wanna do it anyway... that right there alone says it all... how does that many ANY fucking sense whatsoever??? tell me that?

Situation of fitness industry in my country is like u gotta get big if u wanna earn big
.regardless whether u use steroids or abuse steroids....i was inclined to do so but thnx to u sir nd my bros on this forum ...im.not gonna take the short cut nd mess my body....Dylan sir...plz guide me on what to do and how to do nd how to use gear...whn nd if i should use gear....coz i wanna compete nd have no one to guide me....that will be a lot of help guru ji

Situation of fitness industry in my country is like u gotta get big if u wanna earn big
.regardless whether u use steroids or abuse steroids....i was inclined to do so but thnx to u sir nd my bros on this forum ...im.not gonna take the short cut nd mess my body....Dylan sir...plz guide me on what to do and how to do nd how to use gear...whn nd if i should use gear....coz i wanna compete nd have no one to guide me....that will be a lot of help guru ji

Follow Gian's advice

"Just forget about steroids and focus on training hard and eating well ... if you’re not growing naturally, your diet probably needs some work"

when you've gained 10kg of pure muscle maybe you can ask again.

LMFAO... let me ask you a very very serious question... do you have a brain malfunction or some sort of mental issue? im very very serious about this? do you have a condition that makes you not comprehend anything or are you just flat ass ignorant?

Hahaha
No sir m fit nd fine...but i get wht ur saying...m not ignorant at all...its Crystal clear to me that i need to focus on my training nd diet....untill i gain 10 to 15 kg of lean muscles....its absolutely no to steroids....Dylan sir....will always be thankful to u....

Hahaha
No sir m fit nd fine...but i get wht ur saying...m not ignorant at all...its Crystal clear to me that i need to focus on my training nd diet....untill i gain 10 to 15 kg of lean muscles....its absolutely no to steroids....Dylan sir....will always be thankful to u....
now you are talking like someone wise.. that's the smartest decision you could make...

You have to understand that getting where you want to doesn't happen overnight. It takes YEARS of solid training before you are even ready to try steroids. You're talking about competing and getting ahead of yourself when you haven't even built a natural foundation yet. One step at a time bro. It's a marathon, not a sprint

Top Bottom