napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need some recent Pharmacomstore.ws reviews

Hey guys I'm new here, and I'm looking for some recent (last 3 months) Pharmcomstore.ws reviews. I've been researching extensively, and am strongly considering Pharmacom Labs, but I have seen mixed reviews. I've heard Darius has great product, but posts stating this are 2+ years old. I'd like to know when you purchased from Pharmacomstore.ws, which payment method you used, how long the product took to arrive, and your results. Thanks!

The gear is top notch. Customer service is as well. Tazz is the man. Shipping to the states takes a little time due to over seas and customs. But the gear is worth it! I gained 28lbs on their test and dbol my first cycle with them. Had some serious gains and strength. You can’t go wrong with Pharmacomstore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gear is top notch. Customer service is as well. Tazz is the man. Shipping to the states takes a little time due to over seas and customs. But the gear is worth it! I gained 28lbs on their test and dbol my first cycle with them. Had some serious gains and strength. You can’t go wrong with Pharmacomstore

Thank you for the kind words sir.

Just as a side note ....Dragon Pharma shipping is slower only from the international warehouse .

Hello:) Second order and it came and I am very happy with the team at Pharmacom and how they made me feel through the process and the extra bonus. The only discouraging thing but it is not their fault is that it seems that the Dragon Pharma products I order in 2 packs so far have been off by a pill or two so I'd just like that to be made aware of.

Hello:) Second order and it came and I am very happy with the team at Pharmacom and how they made me feel through the process and the extra bonus. The only discouraging thing but it is not their fault is that it seems that the Dragon Pharma products I order in 2 packs so far have been off by a pill or two so I'd just like that to be made aware of.

Thank you for your honest feedback sir.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I had a problem with the second order I had placed with the receiver not being able to receive the money. Something went wrong with my wu. Spoke with Tazz and reassured me everything would be taken care of. Took just a little bit longer than usual but got everything I needed. Best customer service in the business. Now just waiting to see what the Black Friday sale is going to be to place another order.

I had a problem with the second order I had placed with the receiver not being able to receive the money. Something went wrong with my wu. Spoke with Tazz and reassured me everything would be taken care of. Took just a little bit longer than usual but got everything I needed. Best customer service in the business. Now just waiting to see what the Black Friday sale is going to be to place another order.

Appreciate it boss! Your the man.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Wondering if I should have tried a domestic source as I am not the most patient person when I get excited about something. This will be my first cycle (of many). Tried to research as much as possible and landed on pharmacom. Order was placed yesterday 1/7. Will check back frequently with a sitrep.

Wondering if I should have tried a domestic source as I am not the most patient person when I get excited about something. This will be my first cycle (of many). Tried to research as much as possible and landed on pharmacom. Order was placed yesterday 1/7. Will check back frequently with a sitrep.

We appreciate your business.

Our system automatically sends you updates on your order.

Email on PharmaComStore account should be emailing updates as your order moves.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Just trying to post updates so newbies like me can know what to expect. Payment was picked up today so standing by for an email from pharmacomstore. So far it's gone smoothly but anxious for progress. Had me worried but they seem legit up to thisbpoint. Will post when I get another update.

Just trying to post updates so newbies like me can know what to expect. Payment was picked up today so standing by for an email from pharmacomstore. So far it's gone smoothly but anxious for progress. Had me worried but they seem legit up to thisbpoint. Will post when I get another update.

11 years in business and going strong.

We got ya.

I've used them and got everything as promised, you do have to be patient with all the international shipping going on though. Btw they are the top rated source on eroids and have been for a while.

I've used them and got everything as promised, you do have to be patient with all the international shipping going on though. Btw they are the top rated source on eroids and have been for a while.

Thank you sir!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I’ve made 4 orders in the past 3 months and everything has come through. Just takes a little longer being international but you’ll enjoy the products when you receive them! Tazz has helped me with any questions I have had. It’s tough but be patient.

Should I order my pct through pharmacom as well? Was thinking HCG with nolva.

You should have everything on hand before starting your cycle. Also you may want to post your stats in a new thread and the vets will help you out with everything you will need to know to be safe and successful. Age /weight/ bf%/ training experience/ diet/ and any previous cycles. Listen to these guys, they know what they are taking about.

Yeah I've done enough research to know that everyone is different. One person says this and another one says that. The one constant is everyone believes that you have to find what works for you. I'm starting small but also want to be prepared. Appreciate the advice. Still going to wait until Testobolin and Arimidex to arrive to feel comfortable ordering my pct. Down 250 no big deal but 5 would be annoying

Package was handed to carrier today 1/12. I got so excited I could feel bbn it deep down in my plums.

Attachments

• tenor.jpg
    tenor.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom