napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need some recent Pharmacomstore.ws reviews

I ran the TBol at 40mg/day for the first week, then 60mg for the next 4 weeks. Not much in performance enhancement, so not worth the money. I'll concede that it may just be a weak steroid, but that just makes the bang not worth the buck. I took the HCG ED, sometimes twice, so that should have given me enough iu's. At the very least, I should have felt something. I did like the Anadrol, but no … I did not have enough which is why I said I believed that if I had more the results would have been better.

I did state I would order from pharmacomstore again. I gave you guys an A+. Just need different gear.

Just writing my honest assessment.

Thanks for the feedback Taz

I ran the TBol at 40mg/day for the first week, then 60mg for the next 4 weeks. Not much in performance enhancement, so not worth the money. I'll concede that it may just be a weak steroid, but that just makes the bang not worth the buck. I took the HCG ED, sometimes twice, so that should have given me enough iu's. At the very least, I should have felt something. I did like the Anadrol, but no … I did not have enough which is why I said I believed that if I had more the results would have been better.

I did state I would order from pharmacomstore again. I gave you guys an A+. Just need different gear.

Just writing my honest assessment.

Thanks for the feedback Taz

No problem! Your honestly is what we need to make us better, let me know next time you order! I appreciate the second opportunity and the feedback!
Thank you so much for choosing us!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

hi, I sent a moneygram order earlier today. how long does it take to confirm pick up?
bought some para pharma dianabol 20 is this stuff legit?

hi, I sent a moneygram order earlier today. how long does it take to confirm pick up?

Brother give them time. It’ll take a couple days for pick up but I can 100% guarantee you they are legit. I’m sure Tazz will respond to you he is one of the reps for pharmacom. He will help you every step of the way. Great products matched with great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi sir so with Moneygram it takes a little while for us to get the payment than Bitcoin, so it may take 1-2 days for us to get the payment, and when we do, we will send a confirmation email of payment received, then send another email in 1-2 days with the shipping confirmation.

And yes, it is legit, ANYTHING and every last item on the website has personally been tested by us to ensure they are what they say they are, are dosed properly and are sterile, we pride ourselves on that.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

ha, ok. just read mixed reviews. will judge when it arrives, thanks

Anytime you have a large business, there will always be mixed reviews, even the search engine Google has bad reviews lol!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Brother give them time. It’ll take a couple days for pick up but I can 100% guarantee you they are legit. I’m sure Tazz will respond to you he is one of the reps for pharmacom. He will help you every step of the way. Great products matched with great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We at PharmaComStore appreciate your loyalty to us and and the customer service feedback.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hello Sir,

Of course it is legit ..We are official distributors of all the brands that we sell ..

MG transfers are usually picked up within 24 hours from the moment the payment is confirmed (except week-ends) ...You'll be notified by e-mail when the payment is picked up.

thank you

So I just ordered and then ordered again the next day. They not only allowed me to combine the the orders and issued a store credit in combined shipping, but they also allowed me to switch my order and take that credit as well. I am now getting Dragon Pharma test cyp 250 x2 and 100 pills of 50mg Anavar and could not be more excited and hopeful. Fingers crossed for the extras that others keep talking about and fast shipping. I will post about all follow ups and bloods and updates.

Last edited:
So I just order and then ordered again the next day. They not only allowed me to combine the the orders and issued a store credit in combined shipping, but they also allowed me to switch my order and take that credit as well. I am now getting Dragon Pharma test cyp 250 x2 and 100 pills of 50mg Anavar and could not be more excited and hopeful. Fingers crossed for the extras that others keep talking about and fast shipping. I will post about all follow ups and bloods and updates.

Looking forward to the follow ups regarding your feedback on our service and product!!!
Thank you for choosing us and if you have any questions i’m ALWAYS here to answer them happily!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

So 12 days after I ordered and I just received a tracking number that when tracked says ****, so I am assuming it is going to be long time still remaining before arriving in **** :(

Last edited by a moderator:
So 12 days after I ordered and I just received a tracking number that when tracked says ****, so I am assuming it is going to be long time still remaining before arriving in **** :(
Hey bro don't talk about shipping locations and tracking on the open forum (I edited it). I always tell customers when ordering internationally plan a month ahead in case anything happens. It doesn't usually take that long but if it does you won't be worried about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please PM me. Don’t go on open board with your private information, simply for your own customer safety.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Oh gotcha. My bad. Make complete sense too. My apologies.

No problem, just lookin out for your privacy. For future tracking details, like Moderator Cbbram said, PM me brother, i reply fairly fast aswell.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Has anyone tried the superdrol? I'm looking to experiment!

I have to test run the product, it’s very very strong and potent, take with caution and proper ancillaries. however i became an animal.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom