napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need some recent Pharmacomstore.ws reviews

My order still hasn’t got to me. I paid for it July 13th. So that will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

Only complaint I have is it has been close to two weeks since I ordered. 9-10 days since payment was received and it is just now being shipped today after asking about my orders. Other than that can't answer. First time with pharmacom but my other source ordered on same day arrived 2 days ago.

two of my shipments took about 10 days which is reasonable considering handling time and source origin, but the third took a good 3 weeks. i reckon its a queue process from the shipping companies and you just have to hope you are one of the last packages on the plane/boat. i'm used to similar delays ordering nootropics (cerebrolysin) from russia, so i didn't mind. all in all i'd say i'm satisfied. And Alpha pharm is g2g, i like it. View attachment 5759

Hello Sirs!

We have an extremely good overall shipping success rate and we are even proud to say that our main shipping location, International Warehouse 1, has a 100% Shipping Success Rate to USA for 10 consecutive months in a row.

However, we are expanding massively and currently distribute an extensive line of AAS plus other pharma products, approx. 400 products at the moment, therefore shipping is done from 6 different warehouses, each one with various delivery and custom clearance times.

You will never lose your money with us, all our orders are ensured with a FULL reshipping policy in case of seizure or loss, even since we have stated to operate, back in 2008.

If you want a faster delivery time please consult with our team prior to submitting the order and we will recommended the most appropriate warehouse of ours for your location.

Please send us a PM with your order number so that we can assist with your current deliveries.

Thanks in advance,
PCS Team

pharmacomstore468.gif

Ok, here's the update: The orals I ordered arrived. Dragon Pharma Turnabol. Took first dose this am (not sure if I should take at once or divided doses -- anyone?).

Also, I ordered some HCG with the extra $ I sent. Let them know I ordered, they took care of the rest. Received notice that it shipped.

Not sure what's going on with anyone else, but so far this has been smooth. Only question is quality of gear, which remains to be seen.

Will keep you all posted.

Well, I'm in to week 2 of Dragon Pharma Turnabol (with the T therapy patches I have via script)… I started off with 40mg/day, bumped up to 60mg/day this week. So far, not sure anything is happening.

Well, I'm in to week 2 of Dragon Pharma Turnabol (with the T therapy patches I have via script)… I started off with 40mg/day, bumped up to 60mg/day this week. So far, not sure anything is happening.

tbol should be ran at 60, as it is a fairly weak oral compared to its counterparts. Run it at 60.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Ok, just got my HCG. I only ordered 4500iu but they sent me the 5000 … totally awesome. PLUS, for whatever reason, they threw in a strip of 10 Anadrol 50 tabs. I am one happy MFr right now. Ok, so even though I'm on the fence about the Dragon Pharma Turnabol, I'm thrilled as shit with the store.

You have a repeat customer guys.

Ok, just got my HCG. I only ordered 4500iu but they sent me the 5000 … totally awesome. PLUS, for whatever reason, they threw in a strip of 10 Anadrol 50 tabs. I am one happy MFr right now. Ok, so even though I'm on the fence about the Dragon Pharma Turnabol, I'm thrilled as shit with the store.

We always treat our customers like family and throw in a little small sample gift and normally do always give a bit more. Thank you for choosing us and please keep us updated with progress!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

As for the tbol, you shouldn’t see much muscle gain on tbol, tbol is more of a stamina/athlete steroid, you should be noticing some vascularity and better pumps for sure though in gym. Keep us posted with the tbol brother.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I placed my order on the 31st and sent payment on the 1st. Payment was accepted on the 3rd. I sent customer service a question regarding something with the money gram and was replied back to within 48 hours of the email. My order will be shipping from 2 different warehouses. The order is mostly all alpha brand. 2 alphabol, 4 10ml testobolin 250, 1 oxydrolone, 1 anazole, 1 promifen, 2 nandrobolin 250, 2 boldebolin 250 and 2 pregnyl 5000iu hcg. Now I am just waiting for shipment confirmation and tracking numbers. I'll keep everyone updated with my experience with pharmacom.

I placed my order on the 31st and sent payment on the 1st. Payment was accepted on the 3rd. I sent customer service a question regarding something with the money gram and was replied back to within 48 hours of the email. My order will be shipping from 2 different warehouses. The order is mostly all alpha brand. 2 alphabol, 4 10ml testobolin 250, 1 oxydrolone, 1 anazole, 1 promifen, 2 nandrobolin 250, 2 boldebolin 250 and 2 pregnyl 5000iu hcg. Now I am just waiting for shipment confirmation and tracking numbers. I'll keep everyone updated with my experience with pharmacom.

I placed mine of the 4th and got my tracking number today. So far great customer service.

Pharmacom can you please help me figure out whats going on with my order? the site said 95% arrive in 6-7 days the other 5% in 8-12... I ordered and my payment was accepted on the 26th. I got tracking a few days later and its hasnt moved from a warehouse in China since. Im wondering just how late its gonna be and why?

Pharmacom can you please help me figure out whats going on with my order? the site said 95% arrive in 6-7 days the other 5% in 8-12... I ordered and my payment was accepted on the 26th. I got tracking a few days later and its hasnt moved from a warehouse in China since. Im wondering just how late its gonna be and why?

Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your order number and I'll check the situation personally but from my previous experiences the package has reached your country already but the tracking number was changed by the carrier so you have to contact him and ask for the new tracking number.

thank you

I placed mine of the 4th and got my tracking number today. So far great customer service.

I just got both of my tracking numbers yesterday the 8th. Should be able to post product pics soon. As of now pharmacom has been 100% on with what they state on the website.

It stays on that status until reaching the destination country, please be patient as sometimes the carrier gets held up.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

[emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434]

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:

To follow up, full order was received a few days ago. It was received less than 2 weeks after I placed the order. Pharmacom just won over a customer for life.

To follow up, full order was received a few days ago. It was received less than 2 weeks after I placed the order. Pharmacom just won over a customer for life.

Thank you sir! We appreciate your loyalty and feedback! Looking forward to hearing your results!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thank you sir! We appreciate your loyalty and feedback! Looking forward to hearing your results!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Just pinned it for the first time tonight. I’ll let you know how it goes!

Also placed another order with you guys yesterday. Looking forward to another quick delivery :)

Ok, so here's my pharmacomstore review: For the service, I give an A+; for the products a D-. Here's the breakdown …
I give pharmacom an A+ because I received my orders - Dragon Pharma Turnabol and Organon HCG. I'm not sure if I received Organon HCG, because it was 500iu's more than I ordered and it didn't have the logo on the box. And the labeling was in Russian. They did, however, throw in a strip of Anadrol 50 (brand unknown). So, I'm very pleased with the service.

Now, the products pretty much sucked. I've never ran Turinabol before, and I ran 60mg/day; more than what should have been enough to create an effect. It didn't. The HCG didn't do anything either. I diluted the 5000iu's with 30cc's of sterile solution and shot about one cc per day. I've done this before with decent results. Got nothing. I would give the gear an 'F' but the Anadrol seemed to be decent. I only had 10 tabs, but when I took them I definitely felt a difference in my workout. I believe if I'd have had 100 tabs and could have taken 2 per day I'd have seen some decent results. Didn't feel as strong as other Anadrol I've taken, but definitely real.

So, the site is GTG but I'm going to have to try some different gear. I'll keep you posted.

Biceptoraptor

Ok, so here's my pharmacomstore review: For the service, I give an A+; for the products a D-. Here's the breakdown …
I give pharmacom an A+ because I received my orders - Dragon Pharma Turnabol and Organon HCG. I'm not sure if I received Organon HCG, because it was 500iu's more than I ordered and it didn't have the logo on the box. And the labeling was in Russian. They did, however, throw in a strip of Anadrol 50 (brand unknown). So, I'm very pleased with the service.

Now, the products pretty much sucked. I've never ran Turinabol before, and I ran 60mg/day; more than what should have been enough to create an effect. It didn't. The HCG didn't do anything either. I diluted the 5000iu's with 30cc's of sterile solution and shot about one cc per day. I've done this before with decent results. Got nothing. I would give the gear an 'F' but the Anadrol seemed to be decent. I only had 10 tabs, but when I took them I definitely felt a difference in my workout. I believe if I'd have had 100 tabs and could have taken 2 per day I'd have seen some decent results. Didn't feel as strong as other Anadrol I've taken, but definitely real.

So, the site is GTG but I'm going to have to try some different gear. I'll keep you posted.

Biceptoraptor

Tbol is a very weak anabolic, you can’t expect to see results like you would with most other steroids, it’s more of a performance enhancer for athletes than a steroid. I remember you saying you started at 40mg, which is very low, how long did you run it at 60mg?
As for the HCG, 30cc is A LOT to dilute 5000iu!! You diluted the hormone way too much, and did you keep it refrigerated?
And if your taking anadrol for only a few days of course it won’t seem as strong as anadrol can be, as it’s not in FULL effect yet on your body.

You are more than welcome to send these products out to be professionally tested AT OUR EXPENSE 100% so we can prove the legitimacy of them to you sir.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom