napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need some recent Pharmacomstore.ws reviews

See this? I posted that yesterday, and a response already. So far, quite impressed with pharmacomstore.ws. Will base my judgement on actually receiving product. Ordered Dragon Turnabol. Never used it, but did some research on it. Already on TRT patches, ain't doing shit. Got some Tren Ace, but I think it's Tren Enth. Too thick to be ACE. I've pinned before … I'll know if it's bunk.

Anyway, so far so good with pharmacomstore.ws. Though, I don't know if they picked up the MG or not.

Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your order number and I'll make sure the difference is deposited in your account

Thank you

See this? I posted that yesterday, and a response already. So far, quite impressed with pharmacomstore.ws. Will base my judgement on actually receiving product. Ordered Dragon Turnabol. Never used it, but did some research on it. Already on TRT patches, ain't doing shit. Got some Tren Ace, but I think it's Tren Enth. Too thick to be ACE. I've pinned before … I'll know if it's bunk.

Anyway, so far so good with pharmacomstore.ws. Though, I don't know if they picked up the MG or not.

[emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434] Keep us updated!

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Just received my 2nd order of Alpha-pharm product from these guys. First round was 10x 1ml induject-250 amps, verified as legit on check-alpha.com. Just finished, seems to be going OK so far, aside from the fact I get a red, itchy rash around injection site from day 2 to day 5ish.

However, just received my order of 2x-10ml vials of Induject-250, and they DO NOT verify on check-alpha.com. Everything I can find says that this means they are COUNTERFEITS. I have a ticket opened with them, so awaiting to see how they handle it.

Just received my 2nd order of Alpha-pharm product from these guys. First round was 10x 1ml induject-250 amps, verified as legit on check-alpha.com. Just finished, seems to be going OK so far, aside from the fact I get a red, itchy rash around injection site from day 2 to day 5ish.

However, just received my order of 2x-10ml vials of Induject-250, and they DO NOT verify on check-alpha.com. Everything I can find says that this means they are COUNTERFEITS. I have a ticket opened with them, so awaiting to see how they handle it.

Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your order number and I'll check all the details personally ... You are jumping to conclusions too soon ,this can be a problem from the servers of the website or maybe the codes weren't introduced in the system correctly ..We have seen this cases with Pcom products also in the past .

Since your first order was ok and everything checked out fine it should be clear that receiving counterfeits is totally out of the question.. PharmaComStore wouldn't compromise the reputation that was built with hard work for more than a decade by selling fake or under dosed products.

Thank you,

Sir sorry to inform you but that is 0.0% a possibility, we receive it direct from Alpha’s warehouse. The codes may not of registered on their website. Jumping to conclusions just makes it harder for us to deal with the problem correctly WITH you.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

I ordered two Alpha pharm products from pharmacom (cyp + enan) a couple weeks ago and everything is A ok. Both my serial numbers checked out, but to be honest I didn't care much for authorization, I go by feel. within the first week I noticed my every other day 4 mile runs get easier with recovery improved. I'm on week 2.5 now and the morning erections are starting to come in full bloom, it's def legit.

I ordered two Alpha pharm products from pharmacom (cyp + enan) a couple weeks ago and everything is A ok. Both my serial numbers checked out, but to be honest I didn't care much for authorization, I go by feel. within the first week I noticed my every other day 4 mile runs get easier with recovery improved. I'm on week 2.5 now and the morning erections are starting to come in full bloom, it's def legit.

Appreciate the feedback brother.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Placed order Saturday … it's Thursday and I've received a tracking number and notification that the excess $ was depositing into my account for future use. Can't say I have any complaints with Pharmacomstore.ws so far.

Your gear will be there soon!!! Show us some pics when it comes brother!

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Sir sorry to inform you but that is 0.0% a possibility, we receive it direct from Alpha’s warehouse. The codes may not of registered on their website. Jumping to conclusions just makes it harder for us to deal with the problem correctly WITH you.

Just seems suspect that they would put an authorization verification in place, then send out a product that doesn't comply with their own system. Have tried multiple times, on multiple different days, with no failure every time. The other products I have received all verify, just not the 2 bottle of 10ml induject-250.

On a better note, just got my Test results back after going thru a batch of the 1ml x 10 induject-250 amps, and my testosterone levels are thru the roof! (Those verified as legit on check-alpha.com though)

IMG_6085.jpgIMG_6084.jpg

Just seems suspect that they would put an authorization verification in place, then send out a product that doesn't comply with their own system. Have tried multiple times, on multiple different days, with no failure every time. The other products I have received all verify, just not the 2 bottle of 10ml induject-250.

On a better note, just got my Test results back after going thru a batch of the 1ml x 10 induject-250 amps, and my testosterone levels are thru the roof! (Those verified as legit on check-alpha.com though)

View attachment 5754View attachment 5755

Sir all the products came from the same place ,there is most likely an error from the servers of the website concerning the induject codes ...It's probably for the entire batch ,not only your 2 vials but you are the only one who reported this until now...Or at least from our customers.

You can go ahead and use them,there is nothing to be worried about.

Thank you

Only complaint I have is it has been close to two weeks since I ordered. 9-10 days since payment was received and it is just now being shipped today after asking about my orders. Other than that can't answer. First time with pharmacom but my other source ordered on same day arrived 2 days ago.

two of my shipments took about 10 days which is reasonable considering handling time and source origin, but the third took a good 3 weeks. i reckon its a queue process from the shipping companies and you just have to hope you are one of the last packages on the plane/boat. i'm used to similar delays ordering nootropics (cerebrolysin) from russia, so i didn't mind. all in all i'd say i'm satisfied. And Alpha pharm is g2g, i like it. 36837830_1908560815862261_6785323066617495552_n.jpg

Only complaint I have is it has been close to two weeks since I ordered. 9-10 days since payment was received and it is just now being shipped today after asking about my orders. Other than that can't answer. First time with pharmacom but my other source ordered on same day arrived 2 days ago.

Orders are backed up due to an extreme order volume wave we been getting.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

two of my shipments took about 10 days which is reasonable considering handling time and source origin, but the third took a good 3 weeks. i reckon its a queue process from the shipping companies and you just have to hope you are one of the last packages on the plane/boat. i'm used to similar delays ordering nootropics (cerebrolysin) from russia, so i didn't mind. all in all i'd say i'm satisfied. And Alpha pharm is g2g, i like it. View attachment 5759

Appreciate the feedback brother, we ship out packages ASAP, once it’s handed to carrier, we are told 7-14 days to US is what it will take them, however sometimes they get backed up.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

The wait doesn't bother me too much I just work away from home 2 weeks at a time. I just should have ordered a little earlier, but now I know for next time. Cause I will continue to order from yall

Top Bottom