napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some advice about PCT

So reading up on the Ostarine it sounds like it can suppress ur natural test to a degree & maybe even a PCT needed for it if just used alone.. Is this right? My whole objective is to try to make a full recovery here if even possible, keeping any gains I've made what be nice but really just trying to get my natural test back to normal levels is my goal.. So using Ostarine during my 8 wk PCT isn't going to interfere w/ my doing so? Thanks

2866 is NOT suppressive whatsoever until about the 5-6 week mark and its very very slight at that point... its not going to hinder anything whatsoever with your recovery or it would not be recommended... you can cut it short if you want but that would not be necessary here... thats up to you...

Just want to make sure I'm getting the dosing right here.. Aromasin for example there's 30 ml in the bottle & filling up the dropper all the way is 1 ml or 15 mg, so I want to fill somewhere between .75 to 1.0 ml if you're recommending 12.5 mg each time yes?

Just want to make sure I'm getting the dosing right here.. Aromasin for example there's 30 ml in the bottle & filling up the dropper all the way is 1 ml or 15 mg, so I want to fill somewhere between .75 to 1.0 ml if you're recommending 12.5 mg each time yes?
yes, you can actually just run 15 mg with sarmsx aromasin but yes, if you want to keep it at 12.5 then between the 3/4 and full dropper

Top Bottom