napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with new cycle please

GSXR

Dylan, first of all your Youtube videos are a huge help thank you very much. However, I'm in a little bit of a pinch, i want to try my first injectable cycle and not sure what to take, or what to use for PCT. My first cycle was T-bol and I used a PCT of proviron. I ended this cycle about a month ago and now I want to start injecting. Im 20 years old about 6% body fat at 168 lbs. I was thinking about doing a 10ish week cycle but I also need to make sure it does not linger in my system because I'm entering into a powerlifting competition in 5 months. I don't want anything extreme but I want it to definitely do the job. Hopefully this is enough information.

Thank you.

Re: RE: Need help with new cycle please

GSXR said:
Dylan, first of all your Youtube videos are a huge help thank you very much. However, I'm in a little bit of a pinch, i want to try my first injectable cycle and not sure what to take, or what to use for PCT. My first cycle was T-bol and I used a PCT of proviron. I ended this cycle about a month ago and now I want to start injecting. Im 20 years old about 6% body fat at 168 lbs. I was thinking about doing a 10ish week cycle but I also need to make sure it does not linger in my system because I'm entering into a powerlifting competition in 5 months. I don't want anything extreme but I want it to definitely do the job. Hopefully this is enough information.

Thank you.
Wait a minute brother...a few things concern me here. You just finished a Tbol cycle and used just Proviron for PCT? Proviron does not help recovery bro. You need clomid, Nolva, and aromasin for that. Also if you just got done you need to allow yourself enough time off before cycling again.

Your age and stats also dictate that you shouldn't be touching steroids right now at all. You have at least a couple years of building a good foundation ahead of you before touching AAS.

At this point your best option is to run a sarms super stack. Steroids are not the answer right now. Here is a good setup for you

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Get these sarms in the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

If there is one thing I would like you young...under 25 year olds...to learn it is this. The test you make at ages 19-25 is better than any test you can take. Keep in mind that all of the aas shut your own test down. Most aas are derivatives and isomers of test, and as soon as your young body see this shit coming in it sends out a mayday to your nuts. Mayday mayday ..NUTS...Shut down all test production now..mayday. Following me??? If you are under 25 and take aas you are replacing the best test there is with a store bought version. So lets see if you start your first cycle at 25 and do cycles once per year until you are 60, that only leaves you 35 cycles in your lifetime. Is 35 cycles minimum ok with you? If it is ok then then let your super primo natty test run the show for a while. NO maydays to the nuts!! Take creatine and sarms, but for god sake don't shut your own test off.

Awesome! You guys are straight to the point and that's what I needed. Youre all right about not messing with my testosterone production. And as far as my Pct should I order Clomid!? Or just call it good? Since it was a month ago

GSXR said:
Awesome! You guys are straight to the point and that's what I needed. Youre all right about not messing with my testosterone production. And as far as my Pct should I order Clomid!? Or just call it good? Since it was a month ago

Actually 3-4 weeks after your last dosing of aas is a good time to start the clomid. You could go by how you feel, sexually and mentaly. You will probably be fine, but since you are young I think I would do some clomid for 2 weeks. Just 50mg x2/day. That way you know your natural test is back.Besides, if you are going to do cycles in the future it does not hurt to start hoarding certain items...like clomid!

Sexually it depends on the day, what website would you recommend? Thank you for the help I greatly appreciate it!

GSXR said:

hey brother... im glad you are listening to the excellent advice you have been given... you are many years away from even considering any sort of steroid but you do have other options... at this point, you should still get bloodwork done and run a proper pct... proviron is not a pct whatsoever and you kickstarted and recovered absolutely nothing with that... you need to get a pct asap...

here is the layout...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

after completing this and checking bloodwork, then you can move on to a sarms stack... that is what you should be using for now and you will get big results from this and not have any of the concerns you are going to have with steroid use...

Dylan, thank you for getting back to me I'm sure your busy with a lot of questions. for the Clomid you said to use 50/50/25/25 what exactly does that mean? and for aromasin you said "eod" I'd imagine that's every other day? Thanks again, as you can tell I'm no expert. Just trying to learn is all.

Re: RE: Re: Need help with new cycle please

GSXR said:
Dylan, thank you for getting back to me I'm sure your busy with a lot of questions. for the Clomid you said to use 50/50/25/25 what exactly does that mean? and for aromasin you said "eod" I'd imagine that's every other day? Thanks again, as you can tell I'm no expert. Just trying to learn is all.
That dosing is 50mg per day for the first two weeks with 25mg per day the last two weeks.

You are correct about EOD. That means every other day dosing

Any other questions you have, just feel free to ask anytime brother!!

GSXR said:
You all are a huge help. I cant thank you enough.

You came to right place bro to ask questions and get help. The people on here are super knowledgeable, helpful and caring, I seriously think some of the guys on here get a special kind of high from helping out so much. Its amazing how awesome people on here are. If it wasn't for this place people like you and me would be fucked, I really mean that too! They've helped me out big time and now Im making huge progress in the right direction so I can do some aas in the next 5-6 months, Log in here as much as u can bro and read everything possible and ask questions. You have plenty of time to learn so when you are ready to do some aas it will be like walking the dog. Welcome to AR and have fun. This place is your home for a long time now man

Savage55 said:
GSXR said:

You came to right place bro to ask questions and get help. The people on here are super knowledgeable, helpful and caring, I seriously think some of the guys on here get a special kind of high from helping out so much. Its amazing how awesome people on here are. If it wasn't for this place people like you and me would be fucked, I really mean that too! They've helped me out big time and now Im making huge progress in the right direction so I can do some aas in the next 5-6 months, Log in here as much as u can bro and read everything possible and ask questions. You have plenty of time to learn so when you are ready to do some aas it will be like walking the dog. Welcome to AR and have fun. This place is your home for a long time now man

that is really appreciated bro and i can't thank you enough for acknowledging this... you know, i do thrive on helping as many as i can because i go to bed every night knowing i saved one more person or helped someone achieve their dream and/or goals etc... when i see someone thanking me for changing their life, i just feel amazing and want to keep doing it over and over again!

You would be pleasantly surprised off of the gains that you can make with a Test only cycle at 250mg per week. Either ester (cyp/ent) works fine. This would enable you to build up a solid foundation of strength and size. I advise against AAS for you right now being that you are so young but if you are set on doing them I believe this is the best route for you to follow. Plenty of knowledgeable people on this forum to help you out, so gather as much info as you can. Don't be scared to ask any questions. Good luck!

GSXR said:

It's no problem at all brother! That's what we are here for! Anytime you need help just let us know!

smh3 said:
You would be pleasantly surprised off of the gains that you can make with a Test only cycle at 250mg per week. Either ester (cyp/ent) works fine. This would enable you to build up a solid foundation of strength and size. I advise against AAS for you right now being that you are so young but if you are set on doing them I believe this is the best route for you to follow. Plenty of knowledgeable people on this forum to help you out, so gather as much info as you can. Don't be scared to ask any questions. Good luck!

I also agree with this as well... you definitely can obtain some very nice gains with a test only cycle... i see far too many guys wanting to run tren and deca on a first cycle and its so unnecessary and quite reckless... when your introducing your body to a foreign substance, you need to ease into it... when you learn how to play basketball, you don't start at the three point line, you work your way out, just like when you are learning math, you don't start with calculus and trigonometry, you start with the basics and move forward...

DylanGemelli said:
smh3 said:

I also agree with this as well... you definitely can obtain some very nice gains with a test only cycle... i see far too many guys wanting to run tren and deca on a first cycle and its so unnecessary and quite reckless... when your introducing your body to a foreign substance, you need to ease into it... when you learn how to play basketball, you don't start at the three point line, you work your way out, just like when you are learning math, you don't start with calculus and trigonometry, you start with the basics and move forward...

exactly man, i gained 10 lbs using 100mg TEST cyp. AND I lost a little bodyfat too, its all about that diet and training

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
smh3 said:

exactly man, i gained 10 lbs using 100mg TEST cyp. AND I lost a little bodyfat too, its all about that diet and training

yes, without diet and training its all a waste of time and fairly pointless... one cannot depend on anything to do the work for them... either you put in the effort and discipline or you get half ass if any result

Top Bottom