napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with MK 677 lethargy

LoneWolf

Hey guys, I've searched the web and this forum high and low to find a solution to my problem with no luck so far.

For context, I'm in great health and I'm not diabetic or prediabetic. I'm 30 years old, typically stay around 205 lbs and 10-12% bodyfat. I eat a consistent diet of whole foods and train 5-6 days per week like clockwork. I always get 7-8 hours of sleep, have consistently high energy throughout the day with no stimulants outside of the morning cup of joe before the gym.

I've tried to run MK 677 multiple times and overall I love the product. I've used SarmsX and another brand I won't mention, both seem to have equally positive effects for me -- better sleep, better pumps, skin improvement (didn't even care about this, but I'll take it), quicker recovery and healing, increase in appetite, and weight gain.

The only problem is that I get insane lethargy. When dosed at or bove 25 mg, it's just too much. I find 10-12.5 mg to be more tolerable, however even that leaves me feeling lethargic throughout the day despite getting better sleep. I've also taken it with Huperzine A and without.

I've tried dosing in the morning and at night before bed, neither seem to do it. I'm familiar with the 5 on 2 off protocol, but haven't tried it. I've also tried an every other day protocol, which pretty much solves the lethargy, but from what I understand this isn't going to help me get the BIG benefit I want long-term, which is hyperplasia.

I'm now leaning towards taking it with a meal a few hours before bed to see how that goes. I know that everyone responds differently and this is probably a side effect I'm more sensitive to than others, but I still would love to find a way past the lethargy because I love the product and the potential benefits are so good!

I've also heard people say you need to wait it out, but I haven't been able to make it past 3 straight weeks yet. I'm self-employed and extreme lethargy is bad for business because my mental energy is just completely gone.

What are your suggestions? What has worked for you?

This is a common problem, so it would be great for those with experience to chime in so other people struggling with the lethargy can get some ideas as well.

All of your help and advice is greatly appreciated!

Hey guys, I've searched the web and this forum high and low to find a solution to my problem with no luck so far.

For context, I'm in great health and I'm not diabetic or prediabetic. I'm 30 years old, typically stay around 205 lbs and 10-12% bodyfat. I eat a consistent diet of whole foods and train 5-6 days per week like clockwork. I always get 7-8 hours of sleep, have consistently high energy throughout the day with no stimulants outside of the morning cup of joe before the gym.

I've tried to run MK 677 multiple times and overall I love the product. I've used SarmsX and another brand I won't mention, both seem to have equally positive effects for me -- better sleep, better pumps, skin improvement (didn't even care about this, but I'll take it), quicker recovery and healing, increase in appetite, and weight gain.

The only problem is that I get insane lethargy. When dosed at or bove 25 mg, it's just too much. I find 10-12.5 mg to be more tolerable, however even that leaves me feeling lethargic throughout the day despite getting better sleep. I've also taken it with Huperzine A and without.

I've tried dosing in the morning and at night before bed, neither seem to do it. I'm familiar with the 5 on 2 off protocol, but haven't tried it. I've also tried an every other day protocol, which pretty much solves the lethargy, but from what I understand this isn't going to help me get the BIG benefit I want long-term, which is hyperplasia.

I'm now leaning towards taking it with a meal a few hours before bed to see how that goes. I know that everyone responds differently and this is probably a side effect I'm more sensitive to than others, but I still would love to find a way past the lethargy because I love the product and the potential benefits are so good!

I've also heard people say you need to wait it out, but I haven't been able to make it past 3 straight weeks yet. I'm self-employed and extreme lethargy is bad for business because my mental energy is just completely gone.

What are your suggestions? What has worked for you?

This is a common problem, so it would be great for those with experience to chime in so other people struggling with the lethargy can get some ideas as well.

All of your help and advice is greatly appreciated!

I had same problem I dose it at 3pm seems to work good and after awhile that will go away that feeling just ride it out it goes away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think trying a midday dose might help a little. Maybe that will allow you to function fine though the day without the lethargy hitting until that night closer to bedtime, and then taper off when you awake. I don't have much else on suggestions other than giving a different dosing time a shot. The lethargy hits some people and not others

Alright, thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll keep playing with the timing. I'll update the board when/if I figure it out because this compound has too many benefits to not figure out a way to get past the lethargy.

Alright, thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll keep playing with the timing. I'll update the board when/if I figure it out because this compound has too many benefits to not figure out a way to get past the lethargy.
Yes, please do keep us updated!

you should never exceed 25 mg per day... period... i would try to take it with a meal and dont take it right before bed... say you go to bed at 10:30 p.m. for example... try taking it around 5 or 6 and see how that works for you... are you getting adequate water and carbs? potassium?

you should never exceed 25 mg per day... period... i would try to take it with a meal and dont take it right before bed... say you go to bed at 10:30 p.m. for example... try taking it around 5 or 6 and see how that works for you... are you getting adequate water and carbs? potassium?

Yeah, hydration is very important to me. I always get 1 to 1.5 gallons of water minimum per day. I generally do best on moderate or high carbs with bananas and sweet potatoes being staples in my diet.

I'm going to tinker with the afternoon/evening dosing with food and report back.

Messing with the dosing time may help.

Honestly after 4 weeks or so on it I felt like the lethargy and most of the bloat fell away. However I did also notice (however strange or brosciency it may be) that if I had a high sodium meal while using MK677 I would experience the bloat and lethargy like in the beginning. As long as my diet and hydration was on point and sodium was low I felt lean and fired up and bloat free.

Interesting, thanks for your input. The bloat went away for me within a week and hasn't been an issue since, which is what happens each time I've started MK 677.

The bloat and hypoglycemic like symptoms did me in on mk677. Oddly, I only got the lethargy my first day, and never after. Everyone is different. Loved the recovery I got from MK, just couldnt handle the sides anylonger.

Man I don't get any of these side the only problem I had was sleep when dosing at night switch to 3pm it works great !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, hydration is very important to me. I always get 1 to 1.5 gallons of water minimum per day. I generally do best on moderate or high carbs with bananas and sweet potatoes being staples in my diet.

I'm going to tinker with the afternoon/evening dosing with food and report back.
try this and let me know... you must get plenty of potassium... people dont realize the high amount you need and bananas are not even close to the best source of potassium... just keep that in mind bro

Proper electrolyte balance is extremely important for controlling side effects while on mk677. I can't stress that enough

try this and let me know... you must get plenty of potassium... people dont realize the high amount you need and bananas are not even close to the best source of potassium... just keep that in mind bro

Do you supplement with potassium? I also eat a lot of spinach, which apparently has a decent amount, but adding everything up I still don't think I'm hitting 4,700 mg.

i dont use a potassium supplement at all... they dont add very much whatsoever... dried apricots and coconut water are huge for this... you likely are not getting enough in there whatsoever... watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0y5v-lI-0

Yeah, I looked up some supplements and they are pathetic. I prefer whole foods anyways. Thanks for the video, I'll be substituting some of my foods to get that 4,700 mg!

Yeah, I looked up some supplements and they are pathetic. I prefer whole foods anyways. Thanks for the video, I'll be substituting some of my foods to get that 4,700 mg!
definitely... dont waste money on any supplement for potassium.. you are looking at about 3% of your daily value per serving... thats pathetic to say the least

Top Bottom