napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with cycle

I'm 40yrs old
6ft
73kg toned
Used anabol by itself 4 years ago for 6 weeks. Got allot of water retention at the time.

This time

I plan on using 50mg a day of Anadrol for 4 Weeks.

I have 2 x 100mg of test prop

Please advise how I should play out this cycle...?

I haven't worked out allot. Would it be more beneficial to start working out before doing a cycle or is it ok to hit the ground running.

I'm 73 kilos wanting to reach 85 kilos.

Thanks in advance

Bro... you to work out consistently for YEARS with a disciplined diet before steroid use
Diet and training are your foundation ... without it you have nothing to build on

Really... there is no steriod that will aid a hard gainer on top of good diet and hard work?? That's a little confusing to me

I appreciate the help.

So no steriod can be used to help Kickstart if diet and training is taken seriously from the start?

If that's the case... if im 73kg now at what weight (gained from diet and training) should I add a cycle to the mix?

The problem Is, I already have the anadrol and test prop.... is there really no point in using these this time around?

I haven't worked out allot. Would it be more beneficial to start working out before doing a cycle or is it ok to hit the ground running.

Bro... you have a serious misunderstanding of how steroids work and what they can an can't do
There are no short cuts! You say you have not worked out a lot .... then you say you are a "hard gainer"
Seriously.... how do you expect to grow if you don't train HARD...it takes years!
Your nutrition has to be spot on and dialed in for your body type

You can't just start taking steroids and start working out to make gains
Put in the long hard work...steroids dont do the work for you

Ok so I'm aiming for
3000 calories a day
50% carbs
30% fat (healthy fats)
20% protein

I eat mostly food proteins with powders as a top up at night if I fall short.

I train 3 days a week
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Only weights no cardiovascular.
I increase weights weekly.
I do 8- 10 reps 3 sets of each.
I'm trying to get into super setting different exercises for max output.

Thanks Buen. But I prefer someone who can respond with a more informative response so I can take something away from it. You're not "in tune" with my way of communication. Thanks anyway

How do I add pics NY ? Yeah I need to settle into a set regimen and add more to my current layout. Maybe Buen has a point in his own way. I need to get serious before thinking about steroids.

Thanks Buen. But I prefer someone who can respond with a more informative response so I can take something away from it. You're not "in tune" with my way of communication. Thanks anyway
Lol... you mean you don't like hearing the truth
What's so hard about understanding you need to have built a foundation before steroids will be effective
Sorry if that doesn't fit your view of the world...keep deluding yourself..... see where you end up

It seems to me you're sick of hearing people asking newbie questions. Maybe you're better off not responding to people who are learning Buen. Maybe take a page out of NY book of communication;) No good just talking at someone mate. Try talking to them

Furthermore, the reason I've maintained 73kg is because I've been a boxer for the last 14 years. My body has been so conditioned at this weight I thought I'd consider a kick starter. Steroids is not something that can be spoken about I'm my circle. So it seems Im better off leaving the roid's to Buen.

Wow... never met a boxer that has maintained weight for 14 years that "hasn't worked out a lot"

Maybe because I'm new I don't get that option. There definitely is no picture frame icon. Just ⚠ ↩ " " +

There are many. If that's their natural weight. Ive been natually 72.5 kg since I was 20. I've gained a few kg the last 2 mths since I've cut all cardio.

We are talking about lifting weights Buen. It's a completely type of "work out" there is not allot of weight training in boxing mate.

Top Bottom