napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol Stack Recommendations

m555zma

I'm going to try anadrol for the first time. Ive done dbol twice, so I'm ready.
At first I was thinking Adrol, test, and npp. But I keep reading posts about how harsh anadrol is with nandralones. Is this cycle too harsh? What bulking stack would you guys recommend with anadrol if not npp+test..

I'm going to try anadrol for the first time. Ive done dbol twice, so I'm ready.
At first I was thinking Adrol, test, and npp. But I keep reading posts about how harsh anadrol is with nandralones. Is this cycle too harsh? What bulking stack would you guys recommend with anadrol if not npp+test..
Originally, my plan was:
Adrol 50mg/day 8 weeks
Cyp 100mg/eod 8 weeks
Npp 100mg/eod 8 weeks

I would keep something more mild with Anadrol seeing as how harsh it can be. If you are bulking, equipoise would be a good option as Dylan pointed out or you could go with SARMS instead. A good option to go with would be LGD3033 stacked with YK11 and RAD140

I would keep something more mild with Anadrol seeing as how harsh it can be. If you are bulking, equipoise would be a good option as Dylan pointed out or you could go with SARMS instead. A good option to go with would be LGD3033 stacked with YK11 and RAD140
Perfect

Based on your goal, stick to the original plan of test/npp/anadrol. Anadrol will stack fine with npp. You have to remember that nandrolones are pretty mild.

Top Bottom