napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help for a women taking anavar! She's experiencing sides!

Ltrevino

Hey guys trying to get some help for this women that's in the gym. We talk enough to where she knows I had taken gear and asked if I could help her because she was taking anavar! Told I had forum I go to that helps a ton. She's 5'3 112lbs according to her she's been working out for a few years I didn't go into detail about her source and start getting onto her but she says she takes 5mg a day split into 2 doses. She's a week and half into it and she is getting some acne on her back she thinks she already has a uti from her restroom business being cloudy, she's also says she's sore down there and she's spotting like she would be on her period.. I told her it's wild to be experiencing all this at 5mg so I told her to stop taking it till I figure this out for her! Dylan or anyone with some help would be much appreciated.. she was very discouraged as she wanted to continue to take it just lower the dose to maybe 2.5mg a day but I just told her to stop. She's a very tiny girl but thanks guys

Hey guys trying to get some help for this women that's in the gym. We talk enough to where she knows I had taken gear and asked if I could help her because she was taking anavar! Told I had forum I go to that helps a ton. She's 5'3 112lbs according to her she's been working out for a few years I didn't go into detail about her source and start getting onto her but she says she takes 5mg a day split into 2 doses. She's a week and half into it and she is getting some acne on her back she thinks she already has a uti from her restroom business being cloudy, she's also says she's sore down there and she's spotting like she would be on her period.. I told her it's wild to be experiencing all this at 5mg so I told her to stop taking it till I figure this out for her! Dylan or anyone with some help would be much appreciated.. she was very discouraged as she wanted to continue to take it just lower the dose to maybe 2.5mg a day but I just told her to stop. She's a very tiny girl but thanks guys

she needs to stop... ive seen this several times and nearly every time, the woman does not have anavar and often has dbol... tell her to stop NOW... and to not use that source again period...

she needs to stop... ive seen this several times and nearly every time, the woman does not have anavar and often has dbol... tell her to stop NOW... and to not use that source again period...
In full agreement. Im betting whatever she is taking is definitely not var. At that low of a dose, that early in, those sides are too much. Tell her to stop now.

Sent from my SM-G900P

In full agreement. Im betting whatever she is taking is definitely not var. At that low of a dose, that early in, those sides are too much. Tell her to stop now.

Sent from my SM-G900P

im certain of it... ive seen this several times and every single time, this was the case...

Ok thank you guys.. I did tell her to stop but it just amazed me all these symptoms from like a weeks use of it at 5mg it's a liquid form also she said.

I hate when people experience bad sources I got completely ripped off once and I wanted to hunt that fucker down..

Honestly makes me second guess my source since I'm new to buying it I know my test c was legit but just ify on future diff compounds..

Var is faked so fucking often. Women especially need to be extremely careful when picking a source. Like has been said she needs to stop immediately

This is my hubby's account... Im 5'4 132lbs been training for a few years and on my 2nd var cycle. I take 10mg a day in 1 dose, the only sides I have are dry skin if i dont drink enough water. My cycles are 7 weeks long and I have amazing results, I am super strong, have awesome gains and great recovery. I have shredded fat and gained 13.2lbs of muscle. It sounds to me like your gym friend isnt taking var!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

That defnitely dos not sound like Anavar at all. She needs a much better source. Anavar is probably the most faked steroid, so women need to be careful

Have her sign up here and we can get her on the right track. A sarms stack would be a great alternative for her

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is not a side effect of anavar, especially this early on. She definitely needs to quit taking it. More than likely dbol. When purchasing anavar you have to really trust your source. I had a bad experience receiving var that was dbol. Just have her stop if she needs a woman to talk to send her to me, I also
agree sarms are a better option, they don't have bad effects on Women as aas does. But gives benefits that I'm sure she's looking for.
In the zone, killin' it!

Last edited:
Ok thank everyone and missbizz.. I spoke with her again and told to just stop taking it that it was most likely not anavar. I did speak with her on her goals she wants to shred fat and build muscle and get stronger. What would be a great sarms stack for her I'm going to have her do a month to month purchase cuz I know she don't have the cash to buy a 12wk full cycle so I'll have her buy month to month for a 12wk cycle.

Ok thank you guys.. I did tell her to stop but it just amazed me all these symptoms from like a weeks use of it at 5mg it's a liquid form also she said.

liquid to top it off... DEFINITELY not anavar... anavar is widely faked because its the most expensive oral raw, or one of the most expensive... i bet you this is dbol she's taking... ive just seen it far too often

Ok thank everyone and missbizz.. I spoke with her again and told to just stop taking it that it was most likely not anavar. I did speak with her on her goals she wants to shred fat and build muscle and get stronger. What would be a great sarms stack for her I'm going to have her do a month to month purchase cuz I know she don't have the cash to buy a 12wk full cycle so I'll have her buy month to month for a 12wk cycle.
Here is a very good stack for what she's trying to do, I ran this exact stackand had awesome results. I logged it if she would like to read it.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30mg 6 doses throughout the day of 5mg each every 2-3 hours.

She can do the stack with or without the sR. I personally love the Sr though and highly recommend she adds it in. It helps with cardio but can also help with lifting (increasing on reps).

the triple stack is tried and true and females LOVE IT... huge responses by females to it bro...

here is the link to the stack as well as the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

i do agree with miss bizz, if you can afford the sr9009 addition, its perfect for the goals set forth...

Ok thank you guys again dylan and missbizz and everyone! Love the forum.. I will give her the info and recommend her getting on the site for sure. And missbizz I think she would love to read the log

Top Bottom