napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help choosing Cycle A vs B

steviedee

Hey Yo,

I'm new here, but i've been watching Dylan's videos for ages.

A bit about me, 31 years of age, used to compete between ages of 19 and 25.

Since i've stopped competing I do maybe 1 cycle every 18 months or 2 years... and this year is one of those years.

I'm going to be running the following compounds:

Sustanon 300mg/ml
Npp 100mg/ml
Equipoise 200mg/ml

( * I will be pinning Mon-Wed-Fri * )

Cycle Version A:

Sustanon (0.5 cc) x 3per week = 450mg
NPP (1.5 cc) x 3per week = 450mg
Equi (0.5 cc) x3 per week = 300mg

Cycle Version B:

Sustanon (0.5 cc) x 3per week = 450mg
NPP (1.5 cc) x 3per week = 450mg
Equi (1 cc) x3 per week = 600mg

Now the only difference between the two is my Equi being doubled, but seeing as it is a veeeeerryyyy long ester, is there any point in blasting that at 600 from the beginning?
Will I not see a 300mg/week dose creep up and Kick hard in weeks 12 to 16 as EQ always does?

My test, i've never surpassed a 400-450 per week dose. I am estrogen sensitive.
Also known to produce prolactin like a mofo, therefore keeping that in check.

Really looking forward for the NPP to ease some odd knee pains I get every now and then.

For estro/progesto control, I will be taking :
ARIMIDEX (1mcg) Mon-Wed-Fri
and
Pramipexole (0.125mcg) Mon-Wed-Fri
* This Anti-E recipe usually is perfect for all my cycles.

Looking to hear anyone and everyones opinion.
Thx

Last edited:
Welcome.

Of the 2 choices I like "B" with dropping to 350 mg's of test.

Ole, ole, ole.....

i like cycle b.. 300 mg of eq is not going to do much of anything... i dont see the need to run 450 of test and npp either bro... i would max them both at 400 each to be honest... i like the stack though, great compounds chosen...

Thank you all for the replies.

I will go with the "B" version then.

How would you recommend I split the dosages of both NPP and the Sustanon in order to get them equally at 400, while doing 3 pins a week?

Getting 300 is simple:
Sustanon can be done in 2 shots (0.5cc) Mon and Fri, which gives me 300,
and then the NPP exactly 1cc x 3 per week = 300

In the event I'd want to go to 400 of these (each) in a week...
I'd have to eyeball 0.4cc of Sustanon (at a rate of 3x per week) and get 360mg about? Seems like i'd have to get an insulin pin involved
just to hit 400 on the nose or close to it...

Same for the NPP, i'd have to do 1.33cc x 3 pins = 400mg

Thank you all for the replies.

I will go with the "B" version then.

How would you recommend I split the dosages of both NPP and the Sustanon in order to get them equally at 400, while doing 3 pins a week?

Getting 300 is simple:
Sustanon can be done in 2 shots (0.5cc) Mon and Fri, which gives me 300,
and then the NPP exactly 1cc x 3 per week = 300

In the event I'd want to go to 400 of these (each) in a week...
I'd have to eyeball 0.4cc of Sustanon (at a rate of 3x per week) and get 360mg about? Seems like i'd have to get an insulin pin involved
just to hit 400 on the nose or close to it...

Same for the NPP, i'd have to do 1.33cc x 3 pins = 400mg
That's exactly how I'd do it honestly. It won't be on a gnats ass, but who fucking cares. It won't matter. Even when you are dosing 1ml, it's not like it's ever right on the money when you take into account any oil that needs pushed into the needle or any air, etc. Just get it as close as you can

You're doing 400 mg's/week?

Can you do the Sust @ something like this: 100mg's Monday, 150mg's Wednesday, 150 mg's Friday?

Same concept with the NPP......

Yeah that's perfect when you consider the weekend is the only 2-day break between pins so the Wed and Fri doses being higher are good.

I'll just estimate the draw from my sust at about 0.3 / 0.4cc to get that 100mg (not the end of the world to be off)
And yeah easier to fit NPP in that breakdown also.

Thx!

PS - in your experience, Arimidex and Prami... I know it's best to take Prami at night and all,
but in terms of WHEN i'm taking these Anti-E's / Anti-Prolactins... is there a difference if I take them the same days I pin, VS the day before so that I shield the body from upcoming imbalances to come with the injections?

I've always been a "do it the same say" type of guy. Just curious what your take is. Thx

I take my AI EOD, sometimes it falls on an inject day, sometimes it doesn't.

No big deal either way brotha.

yes bro, what day you take your ai has nothing to do with injection days...

Thanks DG

and thanks to everyone else who took the time to answer.

You weren't kidding when you said on the videos that i'd get an answer on the forums quick!

Respect.

We got you brotha....when are you starting this cycle?

Ever thought about competing again?

Thanks DG

and thanks to everyone else who took the time to answer.

You weren't kidding when you said on the videos that i'd get an answer on the forums quick!

Respect.
You're in the right place for the best helpful info you can get brother, and you get it fast!

We got you brotha....when are you starting this cycle?

Ever thought about competing again?

Seeing my doctor in the next 7 to 8 days.
My blood test is done, once the results end up at the doc's office I will sit with him to see that all is in check.

I'll probably do my first pin the same day haha.

On the competition note, i've thought about it EVERY DAY since my last show in 2011.

I did 5 competitions between 05 and 2011, but since then i've put my priorities into a few other things.
Work, Girlfriend, Playstation & Gadgets that I love, oh and FOOD lol

The thing is, I recognize what it takes to place well in shows ( and I have in the past) but i'm not looking to make a career out of it
by any means, so that's why it's not high on my list of priorities. My genetics are average at best, and I don't want to be one of those
guys who loses out on life because I wasted money & health chasing pro-status... Heck even National level I never came close lol

So yeah, all about perspective I guess :)
Never say never, maybe in 8 or 9 years as a master i'll come out of the woodwork and do something :cool:

Top Bottom