napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice on PCT for 4 week cycle of oral Stanzonol (Winstrol)

Newbie21

Hey guys, first time poster here. Please forgive any rule breaking (I've read them twice, but may make a mistake here and there). I'm in desperate need of advice.

Currently I'm in week 2 of a 4 week oral Stanzanol cycle (Winstrol). Its basically 50mg a day administered in the morning via eyes dropper into my orange juice. It's going great and I've experienced literally almost no side effects, although I did have some liver discomfort but that was remedied almost immediately by switching out my milk thistle pills for 600mg NAC once a day via pill. The gains are there, and I've cut my 2 mile run times down amazingly. So overall I'm very happy.

Here is question: What should I do for post cycle? I've ordered a 30 pack of Clomid at 100mg per pill. What dosage should I take? 100mg a day for 2 weeks then 50mg for 3 weeks? I've done a good bit of research online and the answers seem to be all over the place. Someone help me out here! Thanks!!!

Height: 6'0-6'1
Weight: 194-205 (depending on time of day)
Body fat %: Unsure to be honest. Probably around 17-19%
Years of training: 4-5
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): Stanzanol at 50mg a day, I am 2 weeks into a 4 week cycly.
PCT for each cycle: None yet. This is my first cycle and I havemt finished but I ordered Clomid.
Goals: To cut weight and gain strength. Specifically drop body fat and increase my cardiovascular strength while getting gains where I can.
Supplements (if any): Prorien powder.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): No food allergies.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): no injuries or surgeries or anything like that.

man this is really not good man... 1. you are not in the right condition to be using steroids... thats the first and most important... 2. oral only cycles are just horrible and this definitely fits that... 3. winstrol should never be used with that kind of body fat.. 4. you NEVER start a cycle without knowing how to run pct and having everything on hand.. .

the BEST thing you can do here is stop right now... if you stop now, you are limiting the damage, and could easily just run clomid and a test booster and likely be just fine... but if you keep going, you are going to make this mess an even bigger fucking mess and cause yourself nothing but problems... take some strong advice and STOP NOW

I'm confused. From what I understand Wontr is supposed to be used to cut weight and body fat? What kind of damage am I doing? Further, I've not had any issues, In that I feel great and look even better, also I've re-checked, that body fat is EXTREMELY WRONG. I'm around 13 or 14% not 17-19%. I went and got checked at the gym this afternoon. Oral issues aside, Clomid at 100mg the first 2 weeks and 50mg the next two weeks? Thanks for the help!

steroids ARE NOT for weight loss... you are highly mistaken... you do what you want... amazing how the body fat just changed when i said that... i dont like that shit man.. good luck to you

I think you're taking this wrong brother. The body fat was off because I'm bad at guessing and hadn't been checked in awhile. I've been in the gym hard getting ready for DS school. Winny is used to get ready for shows, by cyclists, and marathon runners, no? Can you answer my question about the PCT? Even if I take your advice, which I am going too, I still need to know what to do for PCT, please help a brother out so I dont mess up my body.

Top Bottom