napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Napsgear

Theres abaolutely no need to go anywhere but here. The sources we have are top notch and this community and its moderators have made such a great environment with unlimited potential to help people reach their goals, with or without AAS.

Napsgear is ok if you dont mind waiting for a month or 2 for your gear and take more risk with package seizure. As far as quality that would depend on which brand/lab of gear you go with. Naps gears carries pharma grade gear, but there are way better and faster options these days. From personal experience their pharma gear was spot on, but i can only speak upon this from about 6 or so years ago.. These days i would rather receive my gear alot faster with less issues. We have alot of great sources here, with great reviews and extremely fast delivery. I know once my local source is depleted and no longer carrying, i will definitely turn here for sure and am actually excited about that to be honest.. Now i just need to choose which one ??? lol

Phurious is as good as it gets for me. .always on point. .gear is high quality, and turn around times/ customer service is impeccable. Won't be using anyone else

Couldnt agree more. The gear sells itself and the service and shipping is impeccable. Glad I gave them a shot cause I found my personal favorite

I never talk about other sources in a specific way but for as long as I have been doing this and long before we ever had our own thing going some of these eastern euro guys kill me with the stuff they say and do. They openly buy votes and reviews on almost every review board, then send a reshipper a few products so they can be listed in the u.s. domestic sections to, this would be fine if the intention was not to fool the newer guys into thinking they were a domestic source. Then when they ask, why is my pack taking a month, your listed in the dom section? The answer is always we are international and this isn't amazon or whatever other cliché source nonsense they decide to regurgitate. I seen a vet on a review board the other day saying how he would never use a domestic source, only the euro guys because they have pharma qc standards and automatic equipment. I say that is nonsense, they are from countries with no real hygene standards, they can say they own pharma factories all they want, They never can seem to prove the fact. More likely they are in a barn half filled with goats out in the middle of Bulgaria where nobody will ever bother them or know, but they can perpetuate the myth that they are set up like Pfizer because nobody will ever challenge it!!

I never talk about other sources in a specific way but for as long as I have been doing this and long before we ever had our own thing going some of these eastern euro guys kill me with the stuff they say and do. They openly buy votes and reviews on almost every review board, then send a reshipper a few products so they can be listed in the u.s. domestic sections to, this would be fine if the intention was not to fool the newer guys into thinking they were a domestic source. Then when they ask, why is my pack taking a month, your listed in the dom section? The answer is always we are international and this isn't amazon or whatever other cliché source nonsense they decide to regurgitate. I seen a vet on a review board the other day saying how he would never use a domestic source, only the euro guys because they have pharma qc standards and automatic equipment. I say that is nonsense, they are from countries with no real hygene standards, they can say they own pharma factories all they want, They never can seem to prove the fact. More likely they are in a barn half filled with goats out in the middle of Bulgaria where nobody will ever bother them or know, but they can perpetuate the myth that they are set up like Pfizer because nobody will ever challenge it!!

These are the requirements to be registered as a Pharmaceutical Grade Compound (PGC) not sure if the barn brewing method would pass, lol. But hey, ive heard of crazier things before.. heres the link:

http://oacu.od.nih.gov/ARAC/documents/Pharmaceutical_Compounds.pdf

naps sucks. i mean the gear is decent depending on the brand you order. But they have the WORST customer service and shipping times i have ever seen from a non scammer.Plus they are international, so there is no way you should want to go through this when international is already a fuxing headache

Speaking of Naps...

I forgot about these vials I had.
ff7d0266721ef40cf0b127a775ec4fb6.jpg

Crystal clear GP Test-E. Anyone ever try this shit?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ya they were good back in the day. Not so much any more. Like ten years ago lol

^ This is incorrect, true GP has had high quality gear much longer than 10 years ago and they still carry high qaulity gear as of today. Unfortunately you must have only had counterfeit product, as this company has been replicated very much over the years.

Man stay away from that shit. We have many good sources here. I can personally vouch for robolics labs, it's what i personally use. I got great results, his pricing is great, his gear is great, and his shipping is great.

I've used naps a couple years, never any issues. But I'm gonna try some of the sources on here. From what I've read it just makes sense to dump naps!!

Hello guys I'm new stumbled upon this board through Google while doing research on naps. . Now second guessing ordering from them. Don't want to get ripped off

Hello guys I'm new stumbled upon this board through Google while doing research on naps. . Now second guessing ordering from them. Don't want to get ripped off

They're not gonna rip you off. They deliver on what you order. But, they're slow, so don't order from them if you need something in a rush. I just ordered a bunch of Tren E from them because they had a half off sale, no one could beat it.

I've also gotten items from three or so sources on this board and you will get the product much quicker.

Thanks angelo and ob2 ya I'm hoping to get pointed in the right direction. Not in a big hurry want to start next cycle end of august.

Top Bottom