napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Napsgear

I never talk about other sources in a specific way but for as long as I have been doing this and long before we ever had our own thing going some of these eastern euro guys kill me with the stuff they say and do. They openly buy votes and reviews on almost every review board, then send a reshipper a few products so they can be listed in the u.s. domestic sections to, this would be fine if the intention was not to fool the newer guys into thinking they were a domestic source. Then when they ask, why is my pack taking a month, your listed in the dom section? The answer is always we are international and this isn't amazon or whatever other cliché source nonsense they decide to regurgitate. I seen a vet on a review board the other day saying how he would never use a domestic source, only the euro guys because they have pharma qc standards and automatic equipment. I say that is nonsense, they are from countries with no real hygene standards, they can say they own pharma factories all they want, They never can seem to prove the fact. More likely they are in a barn half filled with goats out in the middle of Bulgaria where nobody will ever bother them or know, but they can perpetuate the myth that they are set up like Pfizer because nobody will ever challenge it!!

^I laugh when I read this now from expdom. HA !

You are absolutely correct. My best friend was a senior big pharma analyst with a NYC based pharma company now part of Pfizer. He signed off on the trials for the company to receive FDA approval on drugs such as Lexapro and celexa, among many others. ( Lexapro is the worlds best selling antidepressant most years.) . That pharma company has many european partners who actually develop the drug formulation . His company did the US trials and then got FDA approval. Many of the worlds best selling drugs were originally formulated in Europe. In fact, the pharma company he worked for did not research and develop any of their drugs, they scoured the world to find promising formulations and bought the rights. They have an impeccable record with the FDA and the industry and are incredibly profitable.
Sometimes DOmestic pharma manufacturing is the difference between a drug (hormone) working, or not working. HGH is a perfect example. . HGH requires a very sophisticated manufacturing process that only a very deep pocket company could afford, such as the American Eli Lilly, and Pfizer. There are good deals when european firms can develop a US presence and ship domestically. Americans pay the highest rates for pharmaceuticals in the world. Our biggest insurers are government backed Medicare and Medicade and by law cannot negotiate price. The same drug, manufactured by the same company, is sold at a fraction of the cost in Europe and Asia and China.Don't be stupid, if its too good to be true, its not. pfizer is close to 6 billion in sales. And guys FDA approval (still the toughest is the world) does not mean all domestic drugs are perfect. We are a litigious country, it is very costly to make a mistake. The court settlements are in the billions.

Did u know that u couldn't have 3 samples of a product and as long as 1 sample works fda approves it I'll find the link all u have to do is have a very small percent success rate for them to prove it fda isn't what was expecially when it comes to pharmaceuticals now of days everyone is feeled with greed and there 2 much money to b made also this.is y everytime u turn on ur television u see a commercial saying if u r some one u knoe has take. Blah blah blah and has suffered blah blah blah and my favorit part even death which cracks me up if u experienced death how n the hell u gonna call n make a lawsuit claim
But anywas to naps I had a buddy order from them and on the side of the Geneva bottle they have numbers n u can go to geneza.Com r type it n and it tells u if it's legit ok and his was well it was dudes first cycle he should have put on tons of size he was smashing food eating good and I swear the only improvements he seen wqs as if he wasn't in anything jusy upik g his calorie intake was whay made hI'm Gaon the 8 lbs he did I out on 34 lbs my first cycle granted It was some wager weight but shit dude sex drive never increased anyways I got him turned in to some from one of out sources n dude has bLowe's the hell up looking freaking great so In my opinion naps is garbage I personally had decent results with em but y u wanna pay 30 bucks shipping risk getting g seized and wait 3 to 4 weeks after the money has been picked up when I know guys here that would have it n ur mailbox 2 days after mone was receibed no more than 3 days for sure amazing thing we have going isarms. Thanks rick dylan tx n rest u guys

Hello, I used Naps but I am sold here. I have two good sources that I intend to use from now on. Naps take more than 3 weeks for shipping and you never know what you are getting being a kind of beginner I didn't know what to expect with some of the gear..... The people here are very friendly and tell it like it is and I trust them a lot more :) Also, if you research Naps they have a lot of mixed reviews as someone stated in an earlier post..... You just never know about them. I'd rather order from US any day!!!

I don't know where to go. The source I had is gone which leaves me with napsgrear or another site that has less than mixed reviews. Can anyone be of assistance as to where I can go? Thank you in advance !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not again after the three day turnaround I had from the sources here. Cant beat going domestic and not having to worry about getting a letter.

Glad I ran across this thread. I was about to pull the trigger and order from Naps. 🤔😕 back on the lookout for a source. 🕵️*♂️

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom