napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

n00b

whodey365

Morning, I was invited to check out the boards by ibleedoranbla. I'm 29 years old, 5'11" 220 lbs. I started lifting with ibleedoranbla in March 2014 before that I thought a skull crusher was a drink at the local bar. Ibleed Wil tell you that my neck and shoulders were paper thin. I've done 2 cycles of ostarine from sarms1 and trying lgd from pure essence next month. Looking forward to learning as much as I can here. Thanks for having me.

Re: RE: n00b

whodey365 said:
Morning, I was invited to check out the boards by ibleedoranbla. I'm 29 years old, 5'11" 220 lbs. I started lifting with ibleedoranbla in March 2014 before that I thought a skull crusher was a drink at the local bar. Ibleed Wil tell you that my neck and shoulders were paper thin. I've done 2 cycles of ostarine from sarms1 and trying lgd from pure essence next month. Looking forward to learning as much as I can here. Thanks for having me.
Glad to see you finally made it. He isn't lying, when he first came to me and said he wanted to start lifting with me he was as thin as a piece of paper from his chest up but had a beer gut. A little over a year now and he's a full blown beast. He has impressed me to the fullest with how he has picked this lifestyle up. He drives and motivates me to continue to get stronger every workout. I'm glad he is my training partner and even happier he is my friend. Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother!

whodey365 said:
Glad to have you!

whodey365 said:

Welcome to AR! I'm sure you've already heard from ibeedoranbla about how awesome this place is. Everyone is treated as family, and we don't harbor the drama that you find elsewhere. What you have is a truthful and honest family that are here to help one another.

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother! Great to have you here and helping you grow and learn as well as watch your continued progress! Anytime you need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom