napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Youtube Channel's Updates...

Hey guys just wanted to share my opinion on the topic, first let me say that Dylan your videos have helped me very much especially in the beginning stages where to be honest I had no idea what I was doing and was just researching. Than also that 44 has personally given his advice on a few of my threads which was great. My experience with both sides was very positive. I believe it’s posible that this whole thing may be a case of each followers sides playing the blame game and going after the other... anyone with half a brain would realize that Dylan would not report 44 or vice versa because than they’d do the same and the sites would be down. Call me paranoid but I truly believe that YouTube is forming an agenda and it’s begganing to heavily censor anything they may not believe it. Case and point your channel, enhanced athletes channel and many others being pulled for no reason other than conflicting ideologies. Hopefully it’ll get resolved because these types of informational safe use channels are what help many people not severely fuck up their bodies. Will be following to see what happens.

Hey guys just wanted to share my opinion on the topic, first let me say that Dylan your videos have helped me very much especially in the beginning stages where to be honest I had no idea what I was doing and was just researching. Than also that 44 has personally given his advice on a few of my threads which was great. My experience with both sides was very positive. I believe it’s posible that this whole thing may be a case of each followers sides playing the blame game and going after the other... anyone with half a brain would realize that Dylan would not report 44 or vice versa because than they’d do the same and the sites would be down. Call me paranoid but I truly believe that YouTube is forming an agenda and it’s begganing to heavily censor anything they may not believe it. Case and point your channel, enhanced athletes channel and many others being pulled for no reason other than conflicting ideologies. Hopefully it’ll get resolved because these types of informational safe use channels are what help many people not severely fuck up their bodies. Will be following to see what happens.
i never blamed 44 personally and he also knows i would never do such a ridiculous thing... thats actually fucking insane but people over there have it out for me and clearly and blatantly put the blame on me making videos about it and threads yet with NOT ONE PIECE of evidence, but pure BULL SHIT assumption and im getting to the fucking point on where im ready to blow with it... if 44 made it clear that i had nothing to do with it, then why is it still being said and still up on youtube? its all bull shit to say the least... fucking kids and gossiping bull shit!! im literally on my last nerve with it

i never blamed 44 personally and he also knows i would never do such a ridiculous thing... thats actually fucking insane but people over there have it out for me and clearly and blatantly put the blame on me making videos about it and threads yet with NOT ONE PIECE of evidence, but pure BULL SHIT assumption and im getting to the fucking point on where im ready to blow with it... if 44 made it clear that i had nothing to do with it, then why is it still being said and still up on youtube? its all bull shit to say the least... fucking kids and gossiping bull shit!! im literally on my last nerve with it

Totally agree with everything you said. I think you are handling the best way with directly bringing it to him and hopefully he’ll do the right thing on his end. Some kids love to play keyboard warrior and pass blame talk shit all behind a screen it’s pathetic. Lots of jealousy I’m sure as you’ve started your own forum, channel and supplement line and you know sick fucks love to see success struck down. You’ll end up on your feet I have no doubt about it brother!

Dylan, there are quite a bit of hateful people out there who are envious and bitter because you are a classy, honest and successful person. Stay cool, don't pay attention to boneheads. You have our unconditional support.
Greetings from Canada

Pete

the lying, the deception and the backstabbing is endless, its undeniable and its clearly not going to stop.. im a grown fucking man and people act like children to no end, say things right to my face that are blatant lies etc... i cant believe this type of shit continues to go on and people do this all over internet bull shit... its unreal!! i wont even get into it... the people that continue to do this know who they are and they clearly have the most pathetic lives known to man to continue on and on and on... so be it...

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You are absolutely right... i really appreciate that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

These haters on 44's website are just showing themselves up for the sewer rats they really are.
the fact that it continues still, is pretty sad and leaves A LOT of questions on many ends from what is being said otherwise etc.. i mean fuck, like, i guess if i spent my days every day doing that i would eventually look in the mirror and ask myself what the fuck my life was based around... its worse than girls in middle school and high school or a damn hair salon gossip... fuckin sad and for what? internet fighting? unreal

Top Bottom