napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Youtube Channel's Updates...

I don't hang out here in the forum too much these days, but I'm always on youtube watching your videos daily. I immediately noticed your account was deactivated yesterday. Ugh...people SUCK! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have coming next Dylan. You have a good attitude about all this. Indeed, just come back stronger than ever. Thanks as always for being such a great educator.

This really disgusts me. Your videos were well researched, very informative and prevented countless numbers of people from hurting themselves.

The people who caused this trouble are the most ignorant hating excuses for humans who clearly care nothing for the wellbeing of others.

I look forward to seeing the new network, I am pleased you will be able to put out top quality information without the risk of Youtube's over zealous thought police algorithm destroying it all.

I couldn't have said it better myself, we are all 100% on your side Dylan.

i appreciate the feedback from everyone... i have a new thread coming where everyone can protest to youtube and i will have videos posted on this as well

Sorry to see all of this Dylan. Stupidity is everywhere these days. I know your dedication will lead to bigger and brighter things in the future. Keep up the good work. There are a lot of us who truly appreciate all that you do for this community.

I cannot sit back and not say anything any longer. I will admit right from the start that I created a new account to post this because in my over 13 years on forums, I have never participated in any sort of dramatic incident or gotten myself involved in things that I was not directly apart of. It is just not in my nature but this all has to be said and maybe it is years of holding myself back in several incidents. I was a member of Adrenaline Rush before it transitioned to Isarms but have also been a member on several other forums but I was drawn here by Dylan's videos, as I assume many that are here were and I also knew of Dylan back in the Elite Fitness Days. I also became very fond of the 44 and eventually found about about NOG and made my way there as well finding the concept and idea of something private different than what I was used to and wanting to be a part of that as well. What I have found there is a lot of hatred, trash talking and things that I did not expect from something wanting to be so different but I also found great information at times so I stuck around, also as a person who supports people trying to make a difference which I felt the 44 was trying to do at the time. As I see through this, I have become disgusted to say the least. I see what is transpiring and people directly telling others to attempt to ruin a channel that has been built this long and has that many viewers, which hurts all of them aside from the person making the channel. 44, you have enabled this to happen whether you say so or not. You never attempted to stop anyone at anytime. You have sat on here and said how great of friends you and Dylan are but I see otherwise. I see a forum that you run constantly degrading him, bashing him at all means and it all stays. I also see you on Isarms, advertising your new forum, products and other ideas and you are still able to do that when I know Dylan has to know what is being said on your forums. I know others that I have spoken with that have told him. I personally sent him more than a dozen screen shots late last night so he can see all the two faces that are also on Isarms smiling in his face. Then, you also have cmb making his videos, which are horrendous, as a person you promote as well? How are we supposed to believe a person in that kind of ridiculous condition, who curses every other word, on anything he is saying. That disgusts me on top of everything else. If you and Dylan know that neither were involved in this, which I still cannot fathom being that so many people were flagging his videos and claiming it, then why are these videos still up that cmb made? Why was there no apology made for doing this to someone that was found to have nothing to do with it? Why are you posting pictures of yourself in this thread as though it is supposed to scare people or intimidate people from having an opinion? Why are you saying you hate people with an opinion when your entire forum bases all of their posting off their ruthless opinions? Why are you so defensive? It all shows the true colors here and the facade that you are. This is some of the most pathetic acts I have seen and I cannot understand how Dylan sits here and calls you a friend and lets you do this. It makes me wonder about you Dylan and why you would ever allow this to happen? It really has me questioning everything. Why would you not make a stand for yourself? Why do you let yourself be manipulated in this way? Regardless, I hope that by the screen shots you were sent that you see all of the two faced disgusting human beings out there. I hope that your channel is restored, very much so and I also hope you do not allow these people to be on your forum anymore. I will never understand why there is so much hate out there and why childish behavior by grown men has to reign supreme. I truly hope that it stops.

EC3

I cannot sit back and not say anything any longer. I will admit right from the start that I created a new account to post this because in my over 13 years on forums, I have never participated in any sort of dramatic incident or gotten myself involved in things that I was not directly apart of. It is just not in my nature but this all has to be said and maybe it is years of holding myself back in several incidents. I was a member of Adrenaline Rush before it transitioned to Isarms but have also been a member on several other forums but I was drawn here by Dylan's videos, as I assume many that are here were and I also knew of Dylan back in the Elite Fitness Days. I also became very fond of the 44 and eventually found about about NOG and made my way there as well finding the concept and idea of something private different than what I was used to and wanting to be a part of that as well. What I have found there is a lot of hatred, trash talking and things that I did not expect from something wanting to be so different but I also found great information at times so I stuck around, also as a person who supports people trying to make a difference which I felt the 44 was trying to do at the time. As I see through this, I have become disgusted to say the least. I see what is transpiring and people directly telling others to attempt to ruin a channel that has been built this long and has that many viewers, which hurts all of them aside from the person making the channel. 44, you have enabled this to happen whether you say so or not. You never attempted to stop anyone at anytime. You have sat on here and said how great of friends you and Dylan are but I see otherwise. I see a forum that you run constantly degrading him, bashing him at all means and it all stays. I also see you on Isarms, advertising your new forum, products and other ideas and you are still able to do that when I know Dylan has to know what is being said on your forums. I know others that I have spoken with that have told him. I personally sent him more than a dozen screen shots late last night so he can see all the two faces that are also on Isarms smiling in his face. Then, you also have cmb making his videos, which are horrendous, as a person you promote as well? How are we supposed to believe a person in that kind of ridiculous condition, who curses every other word, on anything he is saying. That disgusts me on top of everything else. If you and Dylan know that neither were involved in this, which I still cannot fathom being that so many people were flagging his videos and claiming it, then why are these videos still up that cmb made? Why was there no apology made for doing this to someone that was found to have nothing to do with it? Why are you posting pictures of yourself in this thread as though it is supposed to scare people or intimidate people from having an opinion? Why are you saying you hate people with an opinion when your entire forum bases all of their posting off their ruthless opinions? Why are you so defensive? It all shows the true colors here and the facade that you are. This is some of the most pathetic acts I have seen and I cannot understand how Dylan sits here and calls you a friend and lets you do this. It makes me wonder about you Dylan and why you would ever allow this to happen? It really has me questioning everything. Why would you not make a stand for yourself? Why do you let yourself be manipulated in this way? Regardless, I hope that by the screen shots you were sent that you see all of the two faced disgusting human beings out there. I hope that your channel is restored, very much so and I also hope you do not allow these people to be on your forum anymore. I will never understand why there is so much hate out there and why childish behavior by grown men has to reign supreme. I truly hope that it stops.

EC3

CMB is a grown man. I don't moderate the living fuck outta what people say, or do. I assume you are on our conversations listening because you're an expert on my being a bully of sorts and Dylan supposedly allowing me to do so. You must've seen when I asked NOG members to chill the hell out with bashing on Dylan and where I gave him credit for inspiring me to do videos myself right? As for my picture... yep scary, I sharted when I saw it myself. Who tf gets intimidated by a damn photo? EC3 joined April 2018 with 1 post.... you apparently observed a lot in your time here. I'll tell you like I'll tell anyone else it ain't about me... you have no idea bro. Cussing every other word... who the fuck are you? You can have the forum bro. You are the cure and guys like me... I'm the plague. The world is better off with you running it anyways. Dylan, please deactivate my account as I have no idea what the password is anymore.

Lets stop this now... I just talked to 44 and he knows I dont go for this kind of thing... I appreciate everyones support on this but this is not necessary whatsoever in the least.. its not helping anything and im trying to get all of this to stop, not further escalate and im also trying to work on getting this channel back so please guys, lets just stop now

I'm a bit confused how they were able to take down newroids, mature muscle fitness, you, Russo and enhanced athelete new channels all in same week????

If i knew that then dont you think we would do something to prevent it... how would i know that???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If i knew that then dont you think we would do something to prevent it... how would i know that???

Idk I just wanted to know how all this is happening. I used your channel for a lot of different stuff it seems so stupid YouTube takes stuff down that clearly violates no policies. Regardless of who or how many people report it

Idk I just wanted to know how all this is happening. I used your channel for a lot of different stuff it seems so stupid YouTube takes stuff down that clearly violates no policies. Regardless of who or how many people report it

They are fucking communist bro

This whole thing really sucks. I learned so much from Dylan’s YouTube channel. That channel was something special and I can’t even imagine how many lives were kept out of danger because of it. I truly wish YouTube would allow this channel to come back.

Dylan thank you for all that you have done for me and many others.
God Bless.

I truly appreciate the support from everyone... I have been near tears seeing all the letters people are writing in protest and the uproar they are causing... its beyond touching to say the least and really means more than the world to me... thank you so much to everyone supporting!

You've definitely made an impact to many in the lifestyle. It's time to start the next chapter and take it to the next level.

Yes seriously Dylan, I wrote this in another thread that must have gotten condensed or something as I can't find it.

F Youtube. What you have and what you've provided is so big, such a big influence on people and the community as a hole.. The work you did has been censored by a bunch of bureaucrats "Youtube" and they don't care, and if you stay this course you will be beholden unto them. What you have is bigger than just some information and a few videos. You have an archive and a library of great advancement for those that are interested in a betterment of ones self both mentally and physically.

Find a platform or a video host that appreciates what you have. Cut a new path where you can't be censored, because, if you stay with a company like youtube your only going to get bigger and bigger. This makes you a target from all the haters and just plain sorry A$$ people who will leverage youtube and companies like them to silence what you have to say. You don't need youtube to keep getting bigger and bigger, you need us and those seeking knowledge. We will follow and find you where you choose to land and let that be in a save new place with more appreciation for your craft, knowledge and time.

Bottom line 90+% of us will follow you to whatever video site you choose and support you in whatever fashion we can.

Last edited:
Yes seriously Dylan, I wrote this in another thread that must have gotten condensed or something as I can't find it.

F Youtube. What you have and what you've provided is so big, such a big influence on people and the community as a hole.. The work you did has been censored by a bunch of bureaucrats "Youtube" and they don't care, and if you stay this course you will be beholden unto them. What you have is bigger than just some information and a few videos. You have an archive and a library of great advancement for those that are interested in a betterment of ones self both mentally and physically.

Find a platform or a video host that appreciates what you have. Cut a new path where you can't be censored, because, if you stay with a company like youtube your only going to get bigger and bigger. This makes you a target from all the haters and just plain sorry A$$ people who will leverage youtube and companies like them to silence what you have to say. You don't need youtube to keep getting bigger and bigger, you need us and those seeking knowledge. We will follow and find you where you choose to land and let that be in a save new place with more appreciation for your craft, knowledge and time.

Bottom line 90+% of us will follow you to whatever video site you choose and support you in whatever fashion we can.
thank you so much brother, that means A LOT to me!

So sad to hear that your YT channels were removed by YT. Did you contact with YT to get back your channels?

Top Bottom