Estradiol 12.4. RR. 0-39.8 PG/ml
LH 1.0. RR 1.5-9.3 miu/ml
Prolactin 10.0. RR 3.5-19.4 my/ml
T4 (thyroxin) 6.8. RR 4.9-11.7 mcg/dL
Total testosterone 243. Ref range 241-827 my/dL
Thyroid stimulating hormone 1.46. RR 0.35-4.94 miu/dl
Vitamin b12 23.5.
Folic acid 803

I have lots of other results if you would like to see any others.

Last edited:
Estrogen looks really low, but that's probably related to the low test levels and your body maintaining a certain test to estrogen ratio

just from this limited info, test is clearly low, lh is very low, fsh is low, estrogen is low, but what is your total test and shbg?

i dont know, its best to go see an endocrinologist... your levels are very low and they can help... this is really getting nowhere because thats what you need to do... they will give you thorough testing etc.. .

Hey Dylan, I just started another test only cycle of 500mg a week. I have two vials of test cyp 250 and one test prop 100mg/ml. I want to run the test cyp the length of the cycle but wanted to jump start with the test prop until the 3rd week or so when the cyp started to take affect. How should I go about dosing the prop and cyp together until I should run the cyp only? So far I have had 2 doses of 100mg prop every other day and two doses of cyp 250 spaced out over the past week. So am I on the right track and when should I start to cut the prop out? Also should 12.5mg eod of amomisin be adequate for the duration of the cycle?

Oh okay thanks. Yeah my thought was to supplement that in the beginning just to make the most out these few weeks at the beginning but if you don’t think it would be smart or beneficial I’ll absolutely take your advice.

Just run your cycle like normal. No need to complicate things. You want to keep blood levels as steady as possible and you want a slow build up. That's the way long esters are designed.

If you want to run a short, fast cycle for 8 weeks you can run Prop eod. That's what I usually do. But if you want to run a long ester for 12 weeks it will kick in around week 4 which pretty much turns out to the thing. 8 gainful weeks.

Top Bottom