napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My take on Dylans delt ant trap work out

JM750

I watched Dylans video last night. Thought it was awesome. So tonight is my delt night. I followed his regiment to a T. I def could not do 90lb dumbell pressed. So kudos to you there D.
I will tell you that i got an incredible pump and muscle failure. I got such a great work out, i could barely hold my cell phone after.
I so wanted to snap a pic but because all the new yrs resolution retards, i just couldnt do it. Lol. I feel kinda weird doing that.
I give this workout an A+ for sure!
Thx for doing the video.

I watched Dylans video last night. Thought it was awesome. So tonight is my delt night. I followed his regiment to a T. I def could not do 90lb dumbell pressed. So kudos to you there D.
I will tell you that i got an incredible pump and muscle failure. I got such a great work out, i could barely hold my cell phone after.
I so wanted to snap a pic but because all the new yrs resolution retards, i just couldnt do it. Lol. I feel kinda weird doing that.
Thx for doing the video.
thats just awesome bro... im so glad that i could help you! i have so many different shoulder tricks bro... there will be more videos of different movements.. i posted a preview to the chest and biceps workout... that will be posted in full soon!

Thx for doing the video.

That's awesome bro. I know I'm looking forward to seeing more of those training videos myself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would like to see vids like this for all muscle groups. Really, this routine i did shocked my muscles for sure.

Thx for doing the video.

Cant wait to try this workout tomorrow shoulder day

Thx for doing the video.

Taking pictures of people at the gym only to make fun of them is kind of stupid; although it is tempting for some of the stuff you see haha.

Sounds like you had an awesome workout, been meaning to watch DG's vid on this.

Taking pictures of people at the gym only to make fun of them is kind of stupid; although it is tempting for some of the stuff you see haha.

Sounds like you had an awesome workout, been meaning to watch DG's vid on this.

No, no i think you misunderstood. I wanted to take some pics of me to post up here. But i dont want ppl at the gym think im all into myself or whatnot.

Btw. I am the type who believes anyone who goes to the gym consistently is a winner. No matter what shape they are in. But right now, you got all these gung ho ny resolution ppl that are only using prescious space at the gym. Ecause in 3 weeks, after they have not seen results will quit.

No, no i think you misunderstood. I wanted to take some pics of me to post up here. But i dont want ppl at the gym think im all into myself or whatnot.

Oh got ya, I did read that wrong. I'm the exact same way, I have very few pictures of my self. I wish I took more jus to see progress changes.

Top Bottom