napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my seed my next to oldest

rockmfhudd

So I am posting pics of this kid of mine he is 21 just told me he had a bottle of tren, but he hadn't popped the top yet he was scared which is good. He doesn't even lift weights he does all calisthenics, and carries beach chairs I guess we got good genetics. Of course we had the talk about fucking his normal functioning up and I think I may have talked him off the ledge. Trying to get on here and get some knowledge. He has lifted in the past and won 3rd at 15 in a mens BB comp. What can I say to get thru to him about this Any words of wisdom? pics stories of guys that fuck themselves up?

68wvwj.jpg

156vn7l.jpg

I said what the fuck do you need tren for? he said so I can get big!!! ya big dummy he has no clue what it even does he is already shredded. anyway that's where we are. I mean if he decides to juice should I at least teach him the responsible way? any of you young bucks would have appreciated your dad's doing or at least talkin to you about this shit?

I said what the fuck do you need tren for? he said so I can get big!!! ya big dummy he has no clue what it even does he is already shredded. anyway that's where we are. I mean if he decides to juice should I at least teach him the responsible way? any of you young bucks would have appreciated your dad's doing or at least talkin to you about this shit?
Did you explain to him about test first and all that good stuff? He's young and he definitely needs to wait but he should still at least know the right way for when he's ready or goes behind your back.

He's definitely got a great base going on there...

First things that popped up. "I want to get big" "he doesn't even lift".... My main problem is in those two lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy fucking genetics brother! Have him sign up here at AR and he will realize what will happen if he goes straight to tren with no knowledge of aas.

If my son looked like that...here is what I would say. We are going to share mofo...and we are going to work out togehter while on it. You shoot me and I will shoot you. He is a big boy and no use daddy playing like he is first grade. He gonna do what he want dig? Wit or witout dad..dig that? That is how my dad did it.

If my son looked like that...here is what I would say. We are going to share mofo...and we are going to work out togehter while on it. You shoot me and I will shoot you. He is a big boy and no use daddy playing like he is first grade. He gonna do what he want dig? Wit or witout dad..dig that? That is how my dad did it.
That's cool...

I kinda thought that so atleast I can supervise somewhat, but I think he is too young. I mean obvi the beach chairs he carries weigh something but no weights he does pull ups and dips and core exercises for now. When he was in high school he was about 15 pounds heavier cuz he played football. but I appreciate the advise fellas. and yes I did say SARMs to him and he kinda shrugged at the price. little does he know gear aint much cheaper if you do it right

That kid looks amazing and certainly has a lot of potential when he already looks like that bro. That's pretty crazy.

He could really take things to a whole new level with a good structured sarms stack

right but I cannot finance his ass!!! We shall see I really don't know what his goals are other than packing on some mass. how dedicated he is it is hard to say. he can hardly afford egg samiches, so I would have to feed the beast too!!!! fml

right but I cannot finance his ass!!! We shall see I really don't know what his goals are other than packing on some mass. how dedicated he is it is hard to say. he can hardly afford egg samiches, so I would have to feed the beast too!!!! fml

I'm sure he can work a corner two nights a week and afford some food and sarms.

First things that popped up. "I want to get big" "he doesn't even lift".... My main problem is in those two lines.

I should say he doesn't lift anymore, he was on the weightlifting team and placed 4th at State finals. He had a motorcycle accident a coupla years ago gotta plate in his humurus and about 7 screws, so since then he hasn't done a lot of heavylifting just pull ups a lot of body weight exercises.

Ok makes a little more sense now. That'll be another interesting transition.

Top Bottom