napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My sarms experience

angelsim

hello everyone.... I hope all is well. I just wanted to share my experience with sarms as a woman.... I like everyone else kind of leary of most supplements etc some gear but recently I tried Pure Essence sarms and I love it. First of all, I need to mention that it helped with an two injuries I have had. One is my back pain and doctors keep telling me different things not giving me right medication to no medication. Pain sometimes so bad I can nearly move at times. My mom recently passed away from cancer just a few weeks ago so she started falling during her final stages and I had an arm injury probably from picking her up. I did not bother going to doctor because of poor medical treatment with my back and other problems I had. But, I noticed recently both injuries are not near as bad as they were. I also noticed an increase of being able to do more sets and reps before sarms so that's always a plus. I am always low in energy and endurance but that also increased as well so over all I am sold on this site and what it has to offer. I love the gear Im getting so far no complaints. I can honestly say that this was a blessing to me due to my over all experiences..... Thank you all that I have met and spoke with etc. Those that are thinking about trying, try it you will not be sorry. If it worked for me I know it will work for you all as well. Thanks for all the info and advice and Congrats DG!! The email was cut off about your getting married but I seen it on a forum I wish you all the best and hope you remain happy for many years to come :D . Best of luck to you all. Thanks for welcoming me to the forums.

Angel

Hi Angel,

I was actually going to post a topic regarding sarms for women as my fiancée may give them a go. I have recently tried sarm S22 here in Sydney AUS for the past few weeks just before hopping on to my next cycle and have noticed a good pump, strength and significant fat loss. They do work however I was advised by a store owner that it releases free testosterone?

Can this be bad for a women? Do you have other female friends who have tried sarms?

Re: RE: My sarms experience

angelsim said:
hello everyone.... I hope all is well. I just wanted to share my experience with sarms as a woman.... I like everyone else kind of leary of most supplements etc some gear but recently I tried Pure Essence sarms and I love it. First of all, I need to mention that it helped with an two injuries I have had. One is my back pain and doctors keep telling me different things not giving me right medication to no medication. Pain sometimes so bad I can nearly move at times. My mom recently passed away from cancer just a few weeks ago so she started falling during her final stages and I had an arm injury probably from picking her up. I did not bother going to doctor because of poor medical treatment with my back and other problems I had. But, I noticed recently both injuries are not near as bad as they were. I also noticed an increase of being able to do more sets and reps before sarms so that's always a plus. I am always low in energy and endurance but that also increased as well so over all I am sold on this site and what it has to offer. I love the gear Im getting so far no complaints. I can honestly say that this was a blessing to me due to my over all experiences..... Thank you all that I have met and spoke with etc. Those that are thinking about trying, try it you will not be sorry. If it worked for me I know it will work for you all as well. Thanks for all the info and advice and Congrats DG!! The email was cut off about your getting married but I seen it on a forum I wish you all the best and hope you remain happy for many years to come :D . Best of luck to you all. Thanks for welcoming me to the forums.

Angel
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with pure essence sarms with us. I'm glad that you had such a great experience, and its very nice hearing from the female perspective.

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother, and if there is anything you need just let us know

Re: RE: Re: My sarms experience

Pun1sher said:
Hi Angel,

I was actually going to post a topic regarding sarms for women as my fiancée may give them a go. I have recently tried sarm S22 here in Sydney AUS for the past few weeks just before hopping on to my next cycle and have noticed a good pump, strength and significant fat loss. They do work however I was advised by a store owner that it releases free testosterone?

Can this be bad for a women? Do you have other female friends who have tried sarms?
Sarms are extremely safe for women, and far safer than AAS. They do not have side effects or concerns with females running them like AAS does. Also I'm not sure where you heard it, but sarms do not increase free test

no, its great for females I have nothing but good things to say sarms do. I forgot to mention I am seeing my abs some. Im not a big person anyway I have been into this for 5 years but I never had much ab definition but I'm certainly seeing some now. It does what it supposed to do from what I see and happy with it. I am currently using S4 and GW501516 and I will be adding in LGD to add more muscle while lowering bf. This will get me there.

Great feed back, so sorry for your loss, thanks for the info..

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

angelsim said:

Angel

I am truly sorry for your loss.... I am always here if you need me... I lost my dad just a few months ago and i know the pain that you are enduring all too well... im truly sorry and will keep you in my prayers...

on a lighter note... i am thrilled to hear about your experience thus far... I love the fact that you are getting healing as well which is such a beautiful quality with sarms use... you will continue to experience this on top of the gains you will be seeing throughout... please keep us updated on your results and i am always here to help!

thank you DG! I will keep you in my prayers as well..... again congrats! I cant wait to my next sarm experience :)

Top Bottom