napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My prep with IWGF ,Axio and Peak Performance

What are your orals looking like this week?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Halo winny T3 Clen

I hope I’ll make u proud this weekend. Haven’t left anything on the table. I did everything I could and was told to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You looking really good bro. You should be very proud of what you’ve accomplished.

0ac66d183765ebcff2983b945b576dc9.jpg
58a084bca29e5ecaac2531048d411878.jpg
e0f761f743969529fd6b411b1d63120f.jpg
ff8e952254bf5c38ea3f98b6d28e84bb.jpg

Still getting sharper. Starting carb up today. Woke up today at 237.4 tanning tomorrow so next pix I’ll post hopefully won’t be a washed out as the ones I have been posting for u guys. We r almost there guys!!

e0278cf71a75035074b37bdaa79c84e9.jpg
6e6ffde913b88f5ab26cf07908cd5782.jpg
3c6c7522d8981ecd74fa4b96834a806c.jpg
44b97cf72813b4389801daff7839b823.jpg

Gosh some pix I can’t download for some reason. Anyway I hope u can see improvement. Overnight I dropped another 3 pounds. Adding more food today to keep the fullness. By tomorrow am we’ll be ready. No question about it!!! We decided to go with size over being shredded to the bone because of my size. Otherwise I would look like a string bean again. Just wait when till i put some tan on and drop water!!

0f4327b29895d9efcf9910864cfb303d.jpg
15121d17d4a7bf639944252055d4aaad.jpg
8934844339fc172338db11b5d71a073a.jpg

Oops the old man did it again. !!!!!! Guys we took over 35 class over 40 class also won SHW class and then overall!!! We did it!!! It was very long prep with tons of obstacles along the way but I know what I had in my heart and i knew I could do it it was just a letter of time and they were just obstacles that just slowed us down not stop me !!!
Had a great coach and with help of IWGF all I had to do was just stay the course and be patient!!! If u r still on the fence if IWGF or 9th provide legit gear then don’t be. !!!!! I used their supplements exclusively and we peaked perfectly. I was conditioned enough yet kept my size at the same time. I could’ve come in more shredded but I would be looking like a string bean which I have done before many times. Axio supplements are as solid as they come fabulous fabulous stuff. Coming back at 250 next time for sure !!! Now we r going to shut it down recover and train. Been on prep since March health first no matter what!!! Already have my diet all planned out so I won’t wake up 40 pounds heavier by Tuesday lol!! Which I’ve done before. Lol!!!! I’ll eat we’ll train my ass off and actually keep growing on Trt dose which I’ve done it before !!! I feel awesome on test prop 300 mgs a week!!!
Ask me whatever u want I’ll help u the best I can. I’ll keep posting my off season here.
And thank you guys for ur support and kind words they did help more then you will ever know !!!

Wow. You really overcame big obstacles in this process. Most people would have quit long ago. Honestly, you've been at it for a while. You did an entire build up and cut for a show that you couldn't end up doing, got very ill then went right into this prep. Full on commitment. I'm proud of you my man. It's a joy to work with you. We made sure the gear you had was proper but you gave all the sacrifice and did all the suffering. You're a real example to all of those guys with dreams of the stage.

I do want to add that in this prep, Big Lexi didn't take a single oral or oil that wasn't either EU/AXIO or Peak Performance product from us. Except for Saizen gh that he got from us also. Everything that he took came from us........... As you can see, the gear is really really good.

I do want to add that in this prep, Big Lexi didn't take a single oral or oil that wasn't either EU/AXIO or Peak Performance product from us. Except for Saizen gh that he got from us also. Everything that he took came from us........... As you can see, the gear is really really good.

That is correct!!!! Results speak for themselves!!!
Thank you so much IWGF for ur kind words. It’s been a long process but like I told u I would not give up. It might take me longer then I expected but I would never stop until the prep was done!! No way.

Wow, what an accomplishment BigLexi! Well done my man. I knew you would do well cause you look phenomenal, but winning multiples categories.... bravo. Very very cool brother. You worked your ass off and now you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Thanks for being such a loyal advocate and kicking ass.

Congratulations BigLexi! Like i said before you're an inspiration! That mantle is gonna be crowded!

Thank you my man!! I really appreciate that!!! Just don’t know how to be any other way!!

Wow that's Awesome!! Way to stay the course and achieve your goal! Congrats on the rewards of all your hard work!

Top Bottom