napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My observations while on no ester Tren...

44YOGearHead

After reading about tren and hearing some of the personal experiences here I have to admit I was nervous about if it would turn me into a raging asshole. We all know NY loves the 365 day tren feel and RR toasts it's effects. I've noted that during my AAS years I've dealt with sides fairly well so I jumped in the tren pool cautiously with a no ester version. Everyone says to run the acetate first in the event you have to bail on it, but the no ester version seemed to be the logical route for that same reason.
As I explain my experience with this compound I'll save the sides I've experienced for last, so lets get to the meat and potatoes...

Dosing: 1cc about an hour pre-workout. 50 mg
Duration: 10 hours roughly
Immediate sensation: Nothing that hints at whats occurring other than slightly elevated HR and a sensation of fullness.
During the Workout: Nothing crazy as far a notable strength increases on lifts, but there is the feeling that enough is never enough. I literally think I could workout harder on this than before. Time between sets can be decreased, oddly enough my endurance levels increased... adding an additional two plus sets is child's play. Additional reps are easier to blow through.
Post Workout: You are fatigued from the ability to have trained harder and longer, BUT mentally you are not exhausted. Focus and drive are elevated for sure. Appetite suppression is evident, but controllable. If you know you should eat, just eat. Body feels full, not as destroyed as it normally would. Sometimes before I would feel the effects of my training where I felt as if the muscle had been obliterated and thus flattened in appearance. Not on tren... You feel as if you could head right back to the gym and do another WO.
Recovery: Hard to tell since it's a no ester and pinning 2x ed would mean twice the standard dosage of tren, however I did pin it a second time once to see how it would play out. What I noted was that with my either blasting, or cruising I couldn't tell as I'm seldom not in an anabolic state. I will say this about it though, it didn't hurt anything, but I wouldn't recommend going above 75mg regardless of it being non-estered.
Mental aspect: I feel as if I could crush a car door in my bare hands on this. Getting wood is not a concern, in fact I feel a bit more R2G (ready to go) any time of the day. On day two I did while half awake grab the wife by her throat in the middle of the night and mutter something, let her go and went back to sleep. We laughed about it, but I know it's a concern of hers as she now sleeps on the far edge of the bed out of reach as a precaution.
Physical observations: 10 days into this and I think my arms have grown some more, I think my quads as well. I am more vascular despite my go to protein for small meals being cottage cheese lately. Everything about me has become visually more pronounced, however I won't have a full idea of what's happened until the 20th when I get my monthly scan. My ankles looked swollen the other day, but I carb loaded that day and the day prior so that may have played a part. Overall I feel I look great and I certainly feel friendlier for some reason. My level of patience has increased somewhat to a noticeable degree. I've always drawn looks wherever I go from both the bro's and the ladies, but it's increased now to the point where women are repeatedly looking at me with their significant others right there beside them. Perhaps it's from some additional leaning out, maybe it's some added size, unsure at this point.

Now the sides: Backne is a daily battle, each sunrise brings a new zit, or three. My delts get small pimples and are officially scarred up from the wife's poor popping skills. If it is extra hot where you're at increase you water intake by a gallon easy. I did get a day of slight cramping, but I had worked out super hard and it was 103 degrees of still, dry heat sucking the life outta me and it was then I upped my water and salt intake. Got bloated, but the cramps stopped completely. The only downside for me on tren is this so far, if I wear a tank top I have to ensure there are not pronounced visible backne bumps. If a natty hater were to pop off with a smart ass comment, I'd hate to have to shut his mouth for him. Most whisper, as we all know, but sometimes you get that loud mouth bastard who thinks that being in public will save them. I'm on that new Tren-Zen, so I do my best to hakunamatada. I had 3 nights of sweats and then they stopped.

Overall: We all have to love Test because it's the base to everything and deca is a rather sweet delicacy, but overall for me I give Tren a solid "10" in all things AAS. I'll be adding Tren A and E to my grocery list and stacking up on the no ester as well. I already have a few 20's on hand.

Tren is officially 44 endorsed.

*If you're fairly new to AAS usage do not attempt to run tren your first or second cycle, you cannot base your experience off of mine. Personally I feel you should have at least 4-5 cycles under your belt and experience with recognizing and mitigating sides from AAS. Nandro's aren't to be taken lightly so use your brain for more than figuring out your pinning schedule please.

Last edited:
Great review 44.I'm looking forward to trying this once I get at least 4 cycles under my belt.The only thing that worries me is the anxiety sides.I seem prone to that & had issues with it in the past.I fear tren might bring it out again.
Do you need to take caber regularly with it?

Very nice detailed review brother! Thank you for the feedback. I haven't tried no ester tren yet but would like to at some point

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great review 44.I'm looking forward to trying this once I get at least 4 cycles under my belt.The only thing that worries me is the anxiety sides.I seem prone to that & had issues with it in the past.I fear tren might bring it out again.
Do you need to take caber regularly with it?

Caber go line is a must to avoid prolactin issues bro. I was concerned about the anxiety as well, but to my pleasant surprise nothing...

Caber go line is a must to avoid prolactin issues bro. I was concerned about the anxiety as well, but to my pleasant surprise nothing...

Thanks I figured that with it being a nandrolone,just confirming it.I used to have a regular prescription for xanax back in the early 2000's.I would get severe debilitating anxiety without it.I don't ever want to go through that shit again.Plus the xanax killed my libido & wood.

Thanks I figured that with it being a nandrolone,just confirming it.I used to have a regular prescription for xanax back in the early 2000's.I would get severe debilitating anxiety without it.I don't ever want to go through that shit again.Plus the xanax killed my libido & wood.

I have my PTSD meds as well and was concerned it might throw things outta whack, but again no issue. If anything and I know everyone is different, I seem "happier" on tren. I think I've cracked a few smiles since I started whereas I was famous for my "backdahellup face" lol... most definitely give it a run later on and see if you like it bro.

Is there something that would help with the back acne?

Considering the frequency of dosing which is ed I doubt it and take into consideration different things/side happen for different people. If you are prone to acne, then you might wanna have whatever measures in place to control it. If I were to run tren ace, or enanthate then of course the dosing frequency would be appropriate to those esters.

Considering the frequency of dosing which is ed I doubt it and take into consideration different things/side happen for different people. If you are prone to acne, then you might wanna have whatever measures in place to control it. If I were to run tren ace, or enanthate then of course the dosing frequency would be appropriate to those esters.

I get mild acne on shoulder and some on my back from eq! Nothing major try to stick to topical solution like scrubs and they seem to help quite a bit! Starting tren ace in 3 weeks! Gonna run at 75mg eod with test prop eq and msteron

wash yo ass more often

I get mild acne on shoulder and some on my back from eq! Nothing major try to stick to topical solution like scrubs and they seem to help quite a bit! Starting tren ace in 3 weeks! Gonna run at 75mg eod with test prop eq and msteron

Is you bf% single digit?

lmao not that you need a tan, it may help to get a little sun, and use some astringent like sea breeze or some shit

Nice!!!

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Yes sir!! Week 10 of test deca eq now and love this cycle!! One of my favorites for sure!! You can accomplish just about any goal with these 3 compounds!! The joint pain relief is amazing!! I have been lifting for over 20 years so joint pain has become and issue over the last 5 years or so and on deca I feel amazing!!!

Great review 44! I just started Trestolone Acetate day before yesterday and I'll be writing a review also. On paper it's stronger than Tren with less sides. Haven't tried Tren yet but I may after this Trestolone run...

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom