napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My man 44 will be proud

rockmfhudd

I have to laugh at this shit. SO I stop at the store this morning to get a bag of ice and I walk out put the bag in my cooler in the car, a guy comes out walking toward me and says, "Hey are you a former Marine?" I says no but I kinda know a few, and he says I was just wondering cuz you are all big and in good shape and stuff and thanks for your service. LMAO total stranger cuz I absolutely know no one here in Oklahoma. I take it as a compliment not only for my hard work but to be compared to a Marine lol

I get that shit everywhere I go, but usually people want to know if I'm a fighter, wrestler, or personal trainer. Those are the most common. Though I have a flat top so I get a lot of cop or military comments too.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ohhh the sweet wonder-lust of being called a Marine aka Devil Dog aka BAMF. That's awesome and quite the compliment. I was at HEB (grocery store) in a USMC tee and a guy walked up and asked me if I was a Recon Marine. Caught me off guard cuz I was like I don't remember this guy, so I said "2nd Recon BN, do I know you?". Dude shook my hand and was like 'You look like a Recon Marine, You look like a bad ass. Thank you for your service.'. It's a good feeling to know you look the part just as much as you feel the part.

I guess but you know it can also make you a target, so I always watch my 6 maybe a little ptsd but I sit with my back to the wall or facing the main door of every establishments I know where every fuckin exit is and 95% of the time im packin heat DTA baby the beauty of it all is like RR I am short and stocky I gotta be under 210 now at 5'9 lol

Being 6'4" 250 I stick out like a hard on in a singlet. I always get asked if I play professional football, or if I'm a body guard. Everywhere I go I get stares!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Being 6'4" 250 I stick out like a hard on in a singlet. I always get asked if I play professional football, or if I'm a body guard. Everywhere I go I get stares!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

ya well I get stares but its cause im fugly hahaha I guess that is a good problem to have big fucker

ya well I get stares but its cause im fugly hahaha I guess that is a good problem to have big fucker
Sometimes its good, others not so good. Like going to a bar around here...forget it!! I'll last an hour before someone pisses me off because they wont leave me alone. Everyone likes to fuck with the big fucker

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

I get military or law enforcement. I guess no one else has a buzz cut.

I also look exactly like Andy Pettitte but that doesn't come up much since I moved out of New Jersey.

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Me too... lol, it's cool though. I'm 260 right now at 5' 9" and everywhere I go if I'm still too long people walk up and ask me what NFL team I played for, or what big college program I played for. I just laugh, tell them I appreciate the compliment and try to be polite and move along. There is one guy at Lowe's that tells the same joke every time he sees me 'Man what stung you brother? Cuz you're all swollen up.' , it was funny the first and second time, but it's been a year of the same joke at least once every two, or three weeks.

I guess but you know it can also make you a target, so I always watch my 6 maybe a little ptsd but I sit with my back to the wall or facing the main door of every establishments I know where every fuckin exit is and 95% of the time im packin heat DTA baby the beauty of it all is like RR I am short and stocky I gotta be under 210 now at 5'9 lol

Dollar to a jelly donut my hyper awareness has got you beat bro. They say I have severe PTSD. I just think I'm an asshole and people need to keep the fuck away from me and shouldn't make sudden movements around me. Only place I'm at ease is in the gym. Other than that back to the wall, scanning the perimeter, cutting the pie in doorways... you should see my home security system... security doors, bolts, chains, alarm with back up power, motion sensors, door sensors, window sensors, cams in and outside the house, 3 monitors and smart phone linked and we won't discuss the sheer number of firearms strategically placed throughout the house all locked and loaded. I take paranoia to a whole new level of oh shit. Semper Fuckin' Fi.

I get you on the target part, especially when traveling abroad. Can't shake the 'You look like Marine' question wherever I go. Bad enough they have choppy Engrish, but damn I grew a beard for a reason. Always feel like if it was a hostage situation I'd be the first fucker to get shot.

Yep i feel the same and im sure u are way worse than me i only ran convoys for a while not every fuckin time i was out i resoect the shit out of all yall did and do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep i feel the same and im sure u are way worse than me i only ran convoys for a while not every fuckin time i was out i resoect the shit out of all yall did and do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either way bro fuck it. In the past. Just glad I still have boxes of pre-ban era black talon rounds lol.

Are those depleted uranium rounds?

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Lol... I got a unexplained rash once from depleted uranium rounds once. Had a biopsy... they had no idea wtf happened. That's what I get for sitting on Iraqi tanks and taking pics after we blasted the shit outta them. I've actually been irradiated twice in my life lol... fucking radiation lol. Made for cool pics, but the rash had me shittin bricks for a minute. Black Talons penetrate things like kevlar, car doors, car glass and level 2 jelly (people) more effectively and deeper before mushrooming and fragmenting. More effective killing power... also known as 'cop killers'.

Dollar to a jelly donut my hyper awareness has got you beat bro. They say I have severe PTSD. I just think I'm an asshole and people need to keep the fuck away from me and shouldn't make sudden movements around me. Only place I'm at ease is in the gym. Other than that back to the wall, scanning the perimeter, cutting the pie in doorways... you should see my home security system... security doors, bolts, chains, alarm with back up power, motion sensors, door sensors, window sensors, cams in and outside the house, 3 monitors and smart phone linked and we won't discuss the sheer number of firearms strategically placed throughout the house all locked and loaded. I take paranoia to a whole new level of oh shit. Semper Fuckin' Fi.

I'm not quite as extreme as you bro but I get where you're coming from. Cut the pie through doors. Asses every person in the room (body language). Find all egress routes (casually of course). Sudden movements get my attention even across the room. Shit I get on a plane I'm looking around at the passengers. Then I take a stroll to the head to get a better look. Drives the Mrs batshit!!! LOL But I will not go out because I wasn't aware of the situation.

Top Bottom