napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MY FIRST test only cycle! Advice please! :)

Blue_Shine

Hey guys! Hoping to join in on the AAS train at some point. Here are the stats according to EZ_E's post. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!

Stats

Height: 5-11 / 179cm
Weight: 232lb / 105kg
BF%: 10 (attached image showing a 24 point impedance measurement)

Training

History: 11 years gym with 2-3 month per year "off season"; 5 years military oriented training (recon) prior to that
Currently: 5 days/wk resistance (high int low vol) + morning cardio/HIIT every day

Macros

250g protein, under 70g fat, 270g carbs, ~70g fibre / day (this isn't a "diet", it's just how I eat)
currently supplementing with: glucosamine, vitamin D, ZMA, Cr-monohydrate

Cycle history

Finished 5 months ago: 12 wk SARMs cycle with MK-2866, MK-677, LGD-4033, GW-501516, RAD-140, S4 (from sarmsx);
PCT 4wk: Clomid, GW-501516, MK-677
Last 11 months: hGH (pharma) 2iu/day 2 months, 4iu/day 8 months, currently 1.5iu/day (I found out that's well beyond what I need)
Note: got an Oxandrolone prescription post traffic accident injury - took 2.5mg tab daily for 3 weeks, did not have a PCT for this.

Previous injuries
2015 (traffic accident): Broken L elbow (hairline fracture), fractured L. wrist
2007 (skydiving injury): Torn ACL (undergone complete reconstruction), Busted both kneecaps
2004 (climbing injury): R. shoulder dislocation
2001-2004: Blast injury, ricochet L. shoulder (removed in OR), hypothermic shock, cracked ribs 8-12 L. side.
Currently no ROM limitations or chronic pain issues.

Goals
Slight recomposition. If I can reduce 1.0-1.5% bf I would be a happy camper, not looking to get bigger, not looking to get supa-dupa shredded. Mostly need some hands on experience to add to clinical experience.

Planned cycle weeks 1-14
Test-cyp 350mg/wk
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
GW-501516 20 mg/day
MK-677 25mg/day
hGH 1.5IU/day
Cycle assist

Planned PCT weeks 15-18
*bridging to PCT with 3 weeks hCG 1000IU/wk
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
GW-501516 20 mg/day
MK-677 25mg/day
hGH 1.5IU/day
Cycle assist

I'm in no rush whatsoever to pull the trigger on this. Just collecting thoughts at the moment to consider advice and revise accordingly. I'm fine with putting this on the backburner for as long as needed.

Questions
1. I'm not interested in adding orals, would that be an issue?
2. Would a PCT be useless without MK-2866, especially in light of my not trying to gain size here?
3. Not interested in adding protein to my diet because I get big very quickly (limiting myself to 250g protein daily now) - is that a problem?

THANK YOU! :)

SKULPT.jpg

Last edited:
250 is enpugh protien but you may need too adjust carbs depending on activity and how you look if your flat have some fruit or rice your calories are kinda low for your stats. Rember over dieting will slow metabolism and excess cortisol from that as well will be your enemy . Other wise looks very good and if your really 10 percent at that weight and height you have built a really good natural base so your gonna blow up.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

250 is enpugh protien but you may need too adjust carbs depending on activity and how you look if your flat have some fruit or rice your calories are kinda low for your stats. Rember over dieting will slow metabolism and excess cortisol from that as well will be your enemy . Other wise looks very good and if your really 10 percent at that weight and height you have built a really good natural base so your gonna blow up.

I'm not on a "diet", this is simply how I eat. If I increase my calories I get big really quickly, and I'm not into getting my frame that much bigger. How much do you see a need to potentially increase carbs?

Based on how you look and feel . Its not all a mathmatical equation as everyone think too many variable watch your body if your flat or in a brain fog add some so your training doesnt suffer if your holding water back off a little . also you will be on gear now your used too that as a normal diet . Your metabolism will increase

Based on how you look and feel . Its not all a mathmatical equation as everyone think too many variable watch your body if your flat or in a brain fog add some so your training doesnt suffer if your holding water back off a little . also you will be on gear now your used too that as a normal diet . Your metabolism will increase

Makes sense. I suspect I can experiment with upping my carbs as the demand arises, should be a good learning experience :)

Hey guys! Hoping to join in on the AAS train at some point. Here are the stats according to EZ_E's post. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!

Stats

Height: 5-11 / 179cm
Weight: 232lb / 105kg
BF%: 10 (attached image showing a 24 point impedance measurement)

Training

History: 11 years gym with 2-3 month per year "off season"; 5 years military oriented training (recon) prior to that
Currently: 5 days/wk resistance (high int low vol) + morning cardio/HIIT every day

Macros

250g protein, under 70g fat, 270g carbs, ~70g fibre / day (this isn't a "diet", it's just how I eat)
currently supplementing with: glucosamine, vitamin D, ZMA, Cr-monohydrate

Cycle history

Finished 5 months ago: 12 wk SARMs cycle with MK-2866, MK-677, LGD-4033, GW-501516, RAD-140, S4 (from sarmsx);
PCT 4wk: Clomid, GW-501516, MK-677
Last 11 months: hGH (pharma) 2iu/day 2 months, 4iu/day 8 months, currently 1.5iu/day (I found out that's well beyond what I need)
Note: got an Oxandrolone prescription post traffic accident injury - took 2.5mg tab daily for 3 weeks, did not have a PCT for this.

Previous injuries
2015 (traffic accident): Broken L elbow (hairline fracture), fractured L. wrist
2007 (skydiving injury): Torn ACL (undergone complete reconstruction), Busted both kneecaps
2004 (climbing injury): R. shoulder dislocation
2001-2004: Blast injury, ricochet L. shoulder (removed in OR), hypothermic shock, cracked ribs 8-12 L. side.
Currently no ROM limitations or chronic pain issues.

Goals
Slight recomposition. If I can reduce 1.0-1.5% bf I would be a happy camper, not looking to get bigger, not looking to get supa-dupa shredded. Mostly need some hands on experience to add to clinical experience.

Planned cycle weeks 1-14
Test-cyp 350mg/wk
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
GW-501516 20 mg/day
MK-677 25mg/day
hGH 1.5IU/day
Cycle assist

Planned PCT weeks 15-18
*bridging to PCT with 3 weeks hCG 1000IU/wk
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
GW-501516 20 mg/day
MK-677 25mg/day
hGH 1.5IU/day
Cycle assist

I'm in no rush whatsoever to pull the trigger on this. Just collecting thoughts at the moment to consider advice and revise accordingly. I'm fine with putting this on the backburner for as long as needed.

Questions
1. I'm not interested in adding orals, would that be an issue?
2. Would a PCT be useless without MK-2866, especially in light of my not trying to gain size here?
3. Not interested in adding protein to my diet because I get big very quickly (limiting myself to 250g protein daily now) - is that a problem?

THANK YOU! :)

View attachment 3029

hey brother... i like where you are going with this... im anxious to see how you like 677 with hgh... i have a feeling you are going to really love what you get from that, i just want to make sure you are on top of the possible water with 677... it should not last long if you get it but keep your eye close on your potassium intake and make sure you drink plenty of water... listen, you KNOW your body better than anyone and you know how food effects YOU personally... you DO NOT need to go over 250 grams of protein whatsoever if you do not like the way you gain weight from it... not in the least... i would keep your cars moderate... basically with your goals, i would have my intake at 50-55% protein, 25-30% carbs and 10-15% fats... that should suit you well... you DEFINITELY do not need orals here and you would not want multiple anabolics on a first cycle anyway so that is no concern.... you dont HAVE to use 2866 in pct... it helps to not only keep cortisol away but it also makes pct much more of a breeze with the workout enhancement it provides but since you have hgh and 677 in there as well as gw to control cortisol, you should be fine... its helps keep and maintain gains but your situation is different here... thats your call on that one... everything else looks damn good brother and you already know im here for you anytime you need me at pretty much anytime since you already know i dont know what sleep means.. LOL everything looks great bro... except for all your injury occurrences... be fucking careful man... no more skydiving bull shit! LOL =)

hey brother... i like where you are going with this... im anxious to see how you like 677 with hgh... i have a feeling you are going to really love what you get from that, i just want to make sure you are on top of the possible water with 677... it should not last long if you get it but keep your eye close on your potassium intake and make sure you drink plenty of water... listen, you KNOW your body better than anyone and you know how food effects YOU personally... you DO NOT need to go over 250 grams of protein whatsoever if you do not like the way you gain weight from it... not in the least... i would keep your cars moderate... basically with your goals, i would have my intake at 50-55% protein, 25-30% carbs and 10-15% fats... that should suit you well... you DEFINITELY do not need orals here and you would not want multiple anabolics on a first cycle anyway so that is no concern.... you dont HAVE to use 2866 in pct... it helps to not only keep cortisol away but it also makes pct much more of a breeze with the workout enhancement it provides but since you have hgh and 677 in there as well as gw to control cortisol, you should be fine... its helps keep and maintain gains but your situation is different here... thats your call on that one... everything else looks damn good brother and you already know im here for you anytime you need me at pretty much anytime since you already know i dont know what sleep means.. LOL everything looks great bro... except for all your injury occurrences... be fucking careful man... no more skydiving bull shit! LOL =)

Thanks, Sensei! Check, check and check! I've got the points down and be sure to pay attention. I know where to find you if I got me some Qs :D

MUCH APPRECIATED!

Thanks, Sensei! Check, check and check! I've got the points down and be sure to pay attention. I know where to find you if I got me some Qs :D

MUCH APPRECIATED!
LOLLL i know you do... anytime brother.. let me know but i can tell you that this cycle is going to be mean! you are going to have serious gains on this one...

This one just might be EZ_E approved...lol. Looks like you got all your ducks in a row brother. @ 5'11 232lbs you have a fucking hell of a frame and I'm very intrested to where this run takes you!! I'll definitely be following along. The questions/concerns...not a problem at all bro. Cycle looks awesome. Out of curiosity who's cyp and GH you using?

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

This one just might be EZ_E approved...lol. Looks like you got all your ducks in a row brother. @ 5'11 232lbs you have a fucking hell of a frame and I'm very intrested to where this run takes you!! I'll definitely be following along. The questions/concerns...not a problem at all bro. Cycle looks awesome. Out of curiosity who's cyp and GH you using?

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Thanks bud, I'm not in a rush to get going and I wanna cover all bases :) Should be a fun run :)

I get local Pfizer hGH, and local test that a guy gave my in exchange to me getting him caber from Hipocampus :)

very interesting... i have not seen this... i know you'll give me an honest answer bro... how accurate did you feel this was? this is quite interesting! thanks for posting it

I used a Warrior digital calliper for a while, but got the impression it was giving me too low a reading, the Skuplt gave me the higher reading, and I tend to feel it's way more accurate. I'll be able to know for sure if I try to manipulate and go lower, see how it reads.

I used a Warrior digital calliper for a while, but got the impression it was giving me too low a reading, the Skuplt gave me the higher reading, and I tend to feel it's way more accurate. I'll be able to know for sure if I try to manipulate and go lower, see how it reads.
awesome brother... thanks for letting me know!

Top Bottom