napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle

hosterten

Hello Dylan how are you hope all is well and healthy, great and outstanding content on your YouTube channel m, truly helps and guides young guys like me.

I'm 21 been working out for 4 years about to start my first cycle I've been doing a lot of research still not 100% on pct or how to take steroids. Stats 5'10 210lbs I work out 6 days a week, body fat 17%, I currently have Test E 250 and Tren E 100, I'm eating 2 Forza Pro, protein shakes a day and 3 prepped meals with ground turkey, white rice, also snack every 2 hours, and have egg whites for breakfast. Now my goal is to cut the body fat to 10% or less and get big as fuck. I wanna get shredded. I really need some guidance here. I was gonna take Trenbolne e 150 per week and test e 200 per week and I'll break it down to take it twice a week for both. I only have Nolvadex right now for a pct for estrogen levels. I don't have anything for prolactin but Hawthorn Berries and Coq10

I have not started this cycle yet and I will not until I am 100% on everything. I understand that this is not a joke and it is a very serious drug, and my health is not a joke, I may be 21 but I'm extremely mature for my age. I am reaching out to you because I need help and guidance. I will take it as prescribed if you'd help me please.

No one will advise a 21 yo..mature or not..it's because your endocrine system isn't fully developed..taking as prescribed is fruitless.

Blows my mind how many people find this forum knowing about Dylan but not knowing about how passionate he is when it comes to using Tren on a first cycle... Or about cycling at all at a young age...

you are 21 and want to run Tren let me guess the guy at the gym you know is doing it and looks great and he is also 21. What is the purpose of looking great and your dick don't work unless you like to look good and not be able to use it. You are young bro the best cycle for you is EAT TRAIN SLEEP and maybe do a sarms cycle.

you are 21 and want to run Tren let me guess the guy at the gym you know is doing it and looks great and he is also 21. What is the purpose of looking great and your dick don't work unless you like to look good and not be able to use it. You are young bro the best cycle for you is EAT TRAIN SLEEP and maybe do a sarms cycle.
Exactly what he said...you are on it this morning!! 😊

You're too young for ANY juice. Your bodyfat is too high for any juice (even tho you are a bigger guy) and you reduce bodyfat with diet and cardio.

I am reaching out to you because I need help and guidance. I will take it as prescribed if you'd help me please.

Here's your prescription...learn to eat and train so that you can get your BF down to 12-13%...build a solid foundation during the next 4 or 5 years...then revisit the idea of using steroids..educate yourself...no one that has a brain in their head would do Tren on a first cycle

Blows my mind how many people find this forum knowing about Dylan but not knowing about how passionate he is when it comes to using Tren on a first cycle... Or about cycling at all at a young age...
its honestly pretty fucking insulting to be honest bro

Hello Dylan how are you hope all is well and healthy, great and outstanding content on your YouTube channel m, truly helps and guides young guys like me.

I'm 21 been working out for 4 years about to start my first cycle I've been doing a lot of research still not 100% on pct or how to take steroids. Stats 5'10 210lbs I work out 6 days a week, body fat 17%, I currently have Test E 250 and Tren E 100, I'm eating 2 Forza Pro, protein shakes a day and 3 prepped meals with ground turkey, white rice, also snack every 2 hours, and have egg whites for breakfast. Now my goal is to cut the body fat to 10% or less and get big as fuck. I wanna get shredded. I really need some guidance here. I was gonna take Trenbolne e 150 per week and test e 200 per week and I'll break it down to take it twice a week for both. I only have Nolvadex right now for a pct for estrogen levels. I don't have anything for prolactin but Hawthorn Berries and Coq10

I have not started this cycle yet and I will not until I am 100% on everything. I understand that this is not a joke and it is a very serious drug, and my health is not a joke, I may be 21 but I'm extremely mature for my age. I am reaching out to you because I need help and guidance. I will take it as prescribed if you'd help me please.
you think this is serious yet not only do you ask to use steroids at 21 but then tren on a first cycle... when i have made videos specifically talking about how to NEVER do that? bro, you are rather insulting to be honest... i would not ever and i mean ever, even if you paid me a million dollars, recommend steroids to someone your age... please do not act like you dont know better... if you are fully intent on ruining your life, by all means, go for it but im certainly not contributing to that..

Where is there ANY proof that bf at 17% is too high?????

#TeamDreamCrusher

Nowhere.

IMO the OP shouldn't be running AAS based on a few things....which is what I posted.

If you disagree we welcome all opinions.

I'm all ears...

Where is there ANY proof that bf at 17% is too high?????

#TeamDreamCrusher
You mean besides all the guys that use steroids and have estrogen problems...get fatter and do not achieve their goal?

Being 17% BF indicates that there is not proper consistent diet,nutrition and training in place

You mean besides all the guys that use steroids and have estrogen problems...get fatter and do not achieve their goal?

Being 17% BF indicates that there is not proper consistent diet,nutrition and training in place
What about powerlifters? They run hella gear and are probably 20%-25% bf. There is no proof that a higher bf% means you can't use gear. Wherever that came from needs to go back there. Dorian yates used to go up to around 13-15% off season. Same with Jay cutler and plenty others. There are guys 205lbs 8% bf that still get estrogen issues. Everyone is different. Just like that whole eq, mast, winni myth of having to be under 10% to see benefits haha Eq is actually a great bulking compound as well so you can still add size with it and see clean mass over 10%. Same with winni. Now, let's not be stupid, if you're 25%bf you won't see the cuts, vascularity and leanness from the compounds. But to say a CERTAIN number of bf is just silly.

#TeamDreamCrusher

I don't care what your body fat is..if you don't have an established a foundation of proper diet nutrition and training..steroids aren't effective...99% of the world with BF above 15% haven't

There is ample evidence that high BF equals high complications from extrogenous steroid use

you think "power lifters" don't have health problems from their steroid use???

lol..you sound like all the guys that say... "Arnold never did PCT"

What about powerlifters? They run hella gear and are probably 20%-25% bf. There is no proof that a higher bf% means you can't use gear. Wherever that came from needs to go back there. Dorian yates used to go up to around 13-15% off season. Same with Jay cutler and plenty others. There are guys 205lbs 8% bf that still get estrogen issues. Everyone is different. Just like that whole eq, mast, winni myth of having to be under 10% to see benefits haha Eq is actually a great bulking compound as well so you can still add size with it and see clean mass over 10%. Same with winni. Now, let's not be stupid, if you're 25%bf you won't see the cuts, vascularity and leanness from the compounds. But to say a CERTAIN number of bf is just silly.

#TeamDreamCrusher

No argument, but the OP is likely not a powerlifter.

masteron is not nearly as effective with a higher body fat.. its a fucking aesthetic steroid... there are other benefits there but the basis of using it is to prep for contests, pictures or whatever the case is... its not a fat burner or weight loss drug like everyone assumes and to me, you are wasting time with it if you are not in the right condition... its BEST suited at a lower body fat... you can run whatever you want whenever you want... thats on anyone that decides but if you want to get the most out of it then thats how you run it, thats common knowledge... thats not some crazy new concept... im not saying you cannot get anything from it at an elevated body fat but what exactly is the point of using a pure aesthetic at a high body fat? not much but to each their own...

im lost on the eq comment... its known as a bulking compound but so is tbol yet they are often used when cutting as well being so clean... ultimately they are perfect for recomp but im lost on who said you could not bulk on eq?

anyone can run whatever they want whenever they want... if you are at an elevated body fat, it causes more internal strain.. its not a guarantee but chances are you either have a higher bp, cholesterol etc. or are definitely going to be more prone to it and estrogen conversion is elevated at a far higher rate... it also shows that you have a lack of discipline in diet and training.. can you still get something out of it, yes, of course but why do something fucking half assed and not do it where you get the most out of it? i dont quite grasp that... perhaps im a fucking idiot for thinking and believing when you do something you are either all in or completely out and being all would require you to be the best prepared as possible... i guess that logic falls on deaf ears often...

Top Bottom