napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My current stack/cycle

Well theres exceptions but . 15 to 20 ius of REAL PHARM GROWTH a day you can diet down on pizza and Ice cream but you better have deep pockets thats about 5 grand a month habbit there

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

your extended gut from all that growth will make you look fat, nothing can replace dieting

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

And I dont beleive the growth actually causes the destintion. But rather the massive amounts of food now required too maintain size on it. The guys at the top level running that have 8 to 10 thousand calorie maintaince diets . Your digestive system just cant handle that load .

Thats why you see pros doing massive cheat meals . they actually need the dirty food just too hit numbers . Try and eat 8k in chicken and rice good luck you will puke

And I dont beleive the growth actually causes the destintion. But rather the massive amounts of food now required too maintain size on it. The guys at the top level running that have 8 to 10 thousand calorie maintaince diets . Your digestive system just cant handle that load .

I think it's a combination of the GH, the food intake, and the insulin use. Large food intake on its own sure isn't doing it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Guys I'm following all my macros to a T. Everything I eat I weigh out and log it in on myfitnesspal. I cook all my meals so there is not lots of sodium to throw me off. I used to be 285 and I have dropped down to 209-210 over the past 2 years. My diet is on point and my workouts are on point. I have the work ethic to do this and I'm a hard worker at anything I do. I played rugby in college and I know what it takes to get where you want to be and how important diet is in losing weight. Right now I'm the leanest I've ever been in my life and I'm going to continue to get leaner and leaner. I'm dropping the PH's and sticking with what I have which is the sarms cutting cycle from sarms x.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a combination of the GH, the food intake, and the insulin use. Large food intake on its own sure isn't doing it

a2245ec456c500c6b719cf509ec2366b.jpg

This one of my best friends one week out from national he took the overall and got his pro card . he was on 12 ius pharm waist stays tight

a2245ec456c500c6b719cf509ec2366b.jpg

This one of my best friends one week out from national he took the overall and got his pro card . he was on 12 ius pharm waist stays tight

He's got some serious wheels boy.

I am 6'1, 210 lbs, around 17% bodyfat, 22 years old, I train at the gym 6 days a week and do 4 cardio sessions per week.

bro your bodyfat is pretty high. I would ditch the prohormones and just use SARMS for now.

Guys I'm following all my macros to a T. Everything I eat I weigh out and log it in on myfitnesspal. I cook all my meals so there is not lots of sodium to throw me off. I used to be 285 and I have dropped down to 209-210 over the past 2 years. My diet is on point and my workouts are on point. I have the work ethic to do this and I'm a hard worker at anything I do. I played rugby in college and I know what it takes to get where you want to be and how important diet is in losing weight. Right now I'm the leanest I've ever been in my life and I'm going to continue to get leaner and leaner. I'm dropping the PH's and sticking with what I have which is the sarms cutting cycle from sarms x.

thats the best plan... you have done an excellent job getting yourself closer to the proper condition but your too young for any pro hormones and your body fat is still too high... everything you have been doing is clearly working... so don't set yourself back with a stupid mistake... you sound as though you have listend and have some rationale which is awesome... stick with the sarms cutting stack bro ... you are on the right track...

Why does it go away when there diets are changed

It does not go away at all on many of those guys. Look at the gut of Roelly Winklaar. It's hideous.

There are a ton of guys with those distended guts on stage and it doesn't go away or they wouldn't have it on show day. It probably has a lot to do with the individual, genetics, and the dose of GH they are actually using, but it does play the biggest factor in my opinion. Some guys are using 20iu plus per day

Last edited:
It doesn't go away and it actually can really hurt the abs. They can tear because bowels can herniate. Doesn't sound fun to me.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Possible reasons of HGH gut
It is considered that the reason of distended gut is using of growth hormone, because HGH has capacity to enlarge internal organs, influencing IGF-1 receptors in smooth muscle tissue. It is true, but this problem is complex.
Factors of HGH gut occurring:

• Long using of HGH in huge dosages. Professional athletes use it for 4-6 months consequently in 20-30 IUs each day.
  • Combination of HGH, insulin and AAS. These drugs are proven to have synergy effect on the tissues. Doses of HGH upper the 10 IUs necessarily need to be combined with insulin to prevent pancreas troubles. Steroids are used by professionals for whole year.
  • Excessive food consumption. Each of you probably has noticed how your stomach bloats after a big meal of approximately 600-800 calories. Professional bodybuilders eat 6000-7000 calories every day divided in 8-9 times – 800 calories each time. Their stomachs and intestines are bloated full day for years consequently. Obviously, mechanic pressure on stomach causes its distention. Huge muscles of nowadays bodybuilders need more food than in the golden era of bodybuilding, so stomachs are bigger.
  • Mechanical distention caused by meal is fixed using combination of GH+insulin+AAS.
  • Maintaining huge muscles needs big core muscles and abs.
The last reason proving that HGH gut isn’t caused by growth hormone only is the appearance of Olimpic sportsmen. Sprinters, boxers and athletes who commonly use growth hormone in relatively high dosages to improve stamina, don’t have HGH gut.
So, it seems to be that stomach enlargement has complex nature.
Myths, facts and assumptions about HGH gut

Myth 1. HGH gut is irreversible.
Fact 1. Stomach returns to its normal size after athlete returns to the usual conditions. There are 2 examples of it. Dorian Yates had HGH gut during his career, but now it has disappeared. In 2013 Phil Heats gut seemed to be big, however in 2014 Olympia his waist returned to normal sizes.

Assumption 1. Normal stomach size is 0,5 l, when empty and 1 l, when full. In the case of long excessive food consumption it enlarges up to 4 l. However, after these conditions and active anabolic usage ends, stomach returns to the normal size.
Myth 2. Athletes of 70-80-s haven’t use HGH.
Fact 2. Growth hormone was first extracted in 1956 from cadaver pituitary. In the 70-s it became available and used by athletes. Obviously, that bodybuilders started to use it too.
Assumption 2. Bodybuilders of 70-80-s have been using growth hormone but in much less dosages, because it was hardly available, especially until recombinant growth hormone was synthesized in 1985. That is why, problem of GH gut haven’t existed.
Myth 3. HGH in any dose leads to GH gut.
Fact 3. The side effect of subnormal internal organs enlargement wasn’t observed by the scientists, such as Kraemer, who investigate HGH usage in sport.
Assumption 3. Growth hormone in normal dosages doesn’t induce growth of internal organs, because anabolic potency influences mostly muscle tissue.
How to avoid HGH gut?

• Don’t exceed proper dosage and cycle duration
  • Divide your daily food intake by little portions, which don’t induce stomach bloating.
  • Do vacuum exercise to keep your internal muscles in tonus.

thats the best plan... you have done an excellent job getting yourself closer to the proper condition but your too young for any pro hormones and your body fat is still too high... everything you have been doing is clearly working... so don't set yourself back with a stupid mistake... you sound as though you have listend and have some rationale which is awesome... stick with the sarms cutting stack bro ... you are on the right track...

Thanks brother I appareciate it!

Possible reasons of HGH gut
It is considered that the reason of distended gut is using of growth hormone, because HGH has capacity to enlarge internal organs, influencing IGF-1 receptors in smooth muscle tissue. It is true, but this problem is complex.
Factors of HGH gut occurring:

• Long using of HGH in huge dosages. Professional athletes use it for 4-6 months consequently in 20-30 IUs each day.
  • Combination of HGH, insulin and AAS. These drugs are proven to have synergy effect on the tissues. Doses of HGH upper the 10 IUs necessarily need to be combined with insulin to prevent pancreas troubles. Steroids are used by professionals for whole year.
  • Excessive food consumption. Each of you probably has noticed how your stomach bloats after a big meal of approximately 600-800 calories. Professional bodybuilders eat 6000-7000 calories every day divided in 8-9 times – 800 calories each time. Their stomachs and intestines are bloated full day for years consequently. Obviously, mechanic pressure on stomach causes its distention. Huge muscles of nowadays bodybuilders need more food than in the golden era of bodybuilding, so stomachs are bigger.
  • Mechanical distention caused by meal is fixed using combination of GH+insulin+AAS.
  • Maintaining huge muscles needs big core muscles and abs.
The last reason proving that HGH gut isn’t caused by growth hormone only is the appearance of Olimpic sportsmen. Sprinters, boxers and athletes who commonly use growth hormone in relatively high dosages to improve stamina, don’t have HGH gut.
So, it seems to be that stomach enlargement has complex nature.
Myths, facts and assumptions about HGH gut

Myth 1. HGH gut is irreversible.
Fact 1. Stomach returns to its normal size after athlete returns to the usual conditions. There are 2 examples of it. Dorian Yates had HGH gut during his career, but now it has disappeared. In 2013 Phil Heats gut seemed to be big, however in 2014 Olympia his waist returned to normal sizes.

Assumption 1. Normal stomach size is 0,5 l, when empty and 1 l, when full. In the case of long excessive food consumption it enlarges up to 4 l. However, after these conditions and active anabolic usage ends, stomach returns to the normal size.
Myth 2. Athletes of 70-80-s haven’t use HGH.
Fact 2. Growth hormone was first extracted in 1956 from cadaver pituitary. In the 70-s it became available and used by athletes. Obviously, that bodybuilders started to use it too.
Assumption 2. Bodybuilders of 70-80-s have been using growth hormone but in much less dosages, because it was hardly available, especially until recombinant growth hormone was synthesized in 1985. That is why, problem of GH gut haven’t existed.
Myth 3. HGH in any dose leads to GH gut.
Fact 3. The side effect of subnormal internal organs enlargement wasn’t observed by the scientists, such as Kraemer, who investigate HGH usage in sport.
Assumption 3. Growth hormone in normal dosages doesn’t induce growth of internal organs, because anabolic potency influences mostly muscle tissue.
How to avoid HGH gut?

• Don’t exceed proper dosage and cycle duration
  • Divide your daily food intake by little portions, which don’t induce stomach bloating.
  • Do vacuum exercise to keep your internal muscles in tonus.
Wait... isn't that what I said? Oh.... not quite. Very well written and great information.

Wait... isn't that what I said? Oh.... not quite. Very well written and great information.

i was just simply summing up your points! =) the beauty of it is that we all work together to bring everything to light... this is actually one of those topics that constantly gets talked about but i never actually see a full explanation or break down so i wanted to make it as clear as possible...

Top Bottom