napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My BGS Experience

Yeah your E is too low. I'm no expert on blood but from what I understand too low of E will impact test totals

Yeah your E is too low. I'm no expert on blood but from what I understand too low of E will impact test totals
Yeah e2 is def too low & it def affects TT numbers. Been struggling with e2 this cycle. Since the last bloods I did(4 weeks ago) I haven't taken any AI. I've been feeling real good, good libido, killing it in the gym, strength through the roof, set a few PR's then one morning I noticed no morning wood, felt like shit, heart rate was crazy high, I was bloated so I thought to myself that my e had gotten high since I wasn't taking any AI. It lasted into the next day so I decided to dose Aromasin, 12.5mg. It helped those symptoms a little bit so I waited a day and took another dose and felt even better. Pinned a day after that and gave blood the following day. I truly expected my e2 to be high teens to low 20's.

So I'm going to hold off obviously on any AI for a couple of weeks & get more bloods in 2-3 weeks. I'm happy with the progress I'm making. Aside from PR's in the gym, the past week I've started noticing visual gains as well. I was more worried about my Estrogen for this test than I was TT numbers. I've never struggled this much with e levels on cycle. No worries here. I'll update in a couple of weeks when I get more bloods.

Last edited:
Yeah.. it can be a bitch to get AI dialed in. A tell tell sign of high estrogen is constipation, moon face and oily skin. Keep us posted my man.

Quick update on BGS "Superman's". Even with super low E, these things are truly amazing!! Like fkn wow!! They are better than advertised and work freaking great!!

Last bloods my E was super low. No Aromasin for 4 weeks and got bloods this past Monday. Blood work was done 26hrs after last pin. My cycle is 250mg/ml twice a week. Just got results. Dosed 25mg of Aromasin and will start dosing 12.5mg every 3 or 4 days. I'm exceptionally happy with BGS gear, now to dial in the Estradiol.

Attachments

• IMG_2263.jpg
    IMG_2263.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 23
5000 Test level with just 500mg of test per week? That is nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom