napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My BGS Experience

OTL

I was a couple weeks into a Test E cycle & decided to switch brands for a few different reasons, mostly peace of mind. I got in touch with 9th Wonder, ordered up and TD was only a few days after. I was due a pin the day I got the BGS gear, pinned 1ml and thought I had been kicked in the arse by a mule. I had pretty bad pip and had only gotten such pip when running prop or sust. After every pin I knotted up pretty good. I shot 9th Wonder an email letting him know what was happening and asked if he had any suggestions to help reduce the pip I was getting. After coming to the conclusion it was quite possibly the ester, he asked how I did with Test Cyp and told me he'd replace the Test E I had with Test Cyp. Just like the original order, it was to my door within a few days. Loaded up 1ml and all is well/great!! Super smooth and zero pip.
I haven't been on BGS gear long enough to get bloods but before I started BGS gear my e2 was below 5.0, zero libido, and workouts were feeling super weak/poor. Since starting with BGS(2 weeks this Thursday) my libido has increased dramatically and I'm killing my training in the gym. I'll be getting bloods in a few weeks and will post them when I get them.
But I just have to say how pleased I am with 9th Wonder, BGS gear and the whole situation. 9th has been superb, helpful and on point the entire way. The gear has helped bring my libido back up, made my workouts better and I will be using BGS for the foreseeable future. You can't go wrong with any of these guys. So shoutout to 9th Wonder, BGS & IWGF!! You guys are the shit and make it truly "seamless"!! Thank you!!

I Guess the old saying is true, diff strokes for diff
Folks, one thing about it he was there to help yea
From a lifter to another lifter,
I'm Glad to hear your back up an running gear again

I Guess the old saying is true, diff strokes for diff
Folks, one thing about it he was there to help yea
From a lifter to another lifter,
I'm Glad to hear your back up an running gear again

Yeah 9th Wonder was always there to help, definitely a stand up dude. Yes back up & running and feeling good.

9th and BGS are solid and G2G, definitely an asset to this board. Top notch communication, service and products. Delivery is crazy fast. Can never say enough good things about these guys.

9th and BGS are solid and G2G, definitely an asset to this board. Top notch communication, service and products. Delivery is crazy fast. Can never say enough good things about these guys.

Honestly the fastest delivery I've ever had and I've been in the game 15 years.

Have used BGS with IWGF and both are as good as it gets. Just placed another order today! Been very interested in all the feedback on the Tbol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have used BGS with IWGF and both are as good as it gets. Just placed another order today! Been very interested in all the feedback on the Tbol!

Tbol from BGS is fire! I felt it almost immediately and kept getting stronger. Orals don't agree with my stomach so I only did about 2.5 weeks to jump start my cycle. You'll be happy with BGS tbol

I also ran BGS Tbol at 50mg for 6 weeks...excellent stuff. Good strength gains and got some quality, lean muscle. Had I eaten more I am sure it would have been better. Felt very good on it as well, no stomach issues.

Tbol is my favorite oral I find to be clean, less toxic and I see incredible lean gains from it. Thanks for even more feedback - y'all are getting me pumped! Prop plus Tbol for the spring. It's already in the 80's here so time to crank up the routine.

I was a couple weeks into a Test E cycle & decided to switch brands for a few different reasons, mostly peace of mind. I got in touch with 9th Wonder, ordered up and TD was only a few days after. I was due a pin the day I got the BGS gear, pinned 1ml and thought I had been kicked in the arse by a mule. I had pretty bad pip and had only gotten such pip when running prop or sust. After every pin I knotted up pretty good. I shot 9th Wonder an email letting him know what was happening and asked if he had any suggestions to help reduce the pip I was getting. After coming to the conclusion it was quite possibly the ester, he asked how I did with Test Cyp and told me he'd replace the Test E I had with Test Cyp. Just like the original order, it was to my door within a few days. Loaded up 1ml and all is well/great!! Super smooth and zero pip.
I haven't been on BGS gear long enough to get bloods but before I started BGS gear my e2 was below 5.0, zero libido, and workouts were feeling super weak/poor. Since starting with BGS(2 weeks this Thursday) my libido has increased dramatically and I'm killing my training in the gym. I'll be getting bloods in a few weeks and will post them when I get them.
But I just have to say how pleased I am with 9th Wonder, BGS gear and the whole situation. 9th has been superb, helpful and on point the entire way. The gear has helped bring my libido back up, made my workouts better and I will be using BGS for the foreseeable future. You can't go wrong with any of these guys. So shoutout to 9th Wonder, BGS & IWGF!! You guys are the shit and make it truly "seamless"!! Thank you!!
Glad you got squared away and happy with your current set up OTL.
9th wonder and BGS has done me well too. Very pleased
Thanks for your loyalty brotha!
Appreciate your feedback my man.
Tbol is my favorite oral I find to be clean, less toxic and I see incredible lean gains from it. Thanks for even more feedback - y'all are getting me pumped! Prop plus Tbol for the spring. It's already in the 80's here so time to crank up the routine.

Looking forward to hearing how it all goes Stretch.

Thanks for all of the responses guys. I know it sounds cliche but the whole team really does take pride in looking after the client. We walk away satisfied when the client feels taken care of.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Tbol from BGS is fire! I felt it almost immediately and kept getting stronger. Orals don't agree with my stomach so I only did about 2.5 weeks to jump start my cycle. You'll be happy with BGS tbol

Ya BGS tbol is no joke lol.

Been on BGS Test E & C for a bit now, did blood work on Tuesday, Female Hormone panel with LC/MS. Will post up results when they come in.

Geez I'm counting the days down till I start my
Tbol can't wait,I enjoy reading people experience with his tbol, I'm not starting mine cycle till I have everything
I'm gonna run right in front of me, so I have no hecups in my cycle
Period.

500mg/wk test cyp. Last pin was 26hrs before blood work. I made sure to fast too. At time of the test I had been on BGS test e/test c for 4 weeks. First week was 750mg and 500mg/wk after that. TT 2325.7
E2 is still low. A few days before the test, stopped getting morning wood, heart rate stayed above 100bpm for a couple days, it had been 4 weeks since taking any AI, I took 12.5mg of Aromasin on a Thursday then 12.5mg on Saturday. Pinned Monday morning, did blood Tuesday morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1886.jpg
    IMG_1886.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Top Bottom