napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mutagenic Labs

Cauldron

Hi all.

My first time here. I did search for my question before posting this.

I have a bottle of sarms made by mutagenic labs in the UK.

Has anyone used them?

Since purchasing, the company has deactivated it's website, and not active on social media.

They are available in most supplement shops in the UK. It makes me suspicious though. Could it be breach of rules, not selling as research chemicals? Fake product? Alternative product like steroids? Company went bust?

What are people's thoughts on this?

Hi all.

My first time here. I did search for my question before posting this.

I have a bottle of sarms made by mutagenic labs in the UK.

Has anyone used them?

Since purchasing, the company has deactivated it's website, and not active on social media.

They are available in most supplement shops in the UK. It makes me suspicious though. Could it be breach of rules, not selling as research chemicals? Fake product? Alternative product like steroids? Company went bust?

What are people's thoughts on this?
Could be all of the above. Id be worried about that company. Not sure on sarms status in tge UK but in Australia most have stopped advertising on social media since june 1 and many have ceased or gone underground. What sarms are they?
Always a risk getting legit sarms unless u have a good source

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The dosage says 1-2 tablets. but even at 2, still slightly under dosed as you say.
I only purchased this particular brand as my friend owns a supplements shop and wanted to support his business. (only sarms brand he sells)

I am very much new to sarms so still learning.

I am on day 4 taking them. 1st day I took 1 tablet (just to make sure I don't react). other 3 days I have taken 2 tablets.

I noticed some people say they have increased appetite in the first week, but not noticed anything at all so far. From what I have been reading in other forums, I should expect to get strength gains between week 4-8.

I hope to do a review of this particular product when I have finished the cycle.

Let us know how you go both positive and and sides u may experience.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have taken 2 ED for just over 2 weeks now. No change in appetite, strength, stamina or physique. Should I be noticing anything after 2 weeks?

Top Bottom