Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Mr. Olympia shows us what were doing wrong...

Seems you can start with a training partner, someone who's a freak lifter like you. That, I think, can get you to a new level.

Best of luck

I have one powerlifter friend I lift with, we push one another fairly well, but he's banned from the gym till the end of the month... shit happens. Our schedules don't mesh too well, but I'll have to make it work. I just get tired of 405 pound barbell rows on back day.
 
I have one powerlifter friend I lift with, we push one another fairly well, but he's banned from the gym till the end of the month... shit happens. Our schedules don't mesh too well, but I'll have to make it work. I just get tired of 405 pound barbell rows on back day.

if you already have the desired mass then 405 rows arent what you need. you need Higher Rep High volume less weight. more conditioning, less rest periods. increase cardio, cut Cals, maybe some circuit training too, etc. Every once in a while i would hit your heavy exercises just to keep your strength the same.
 
if you already have the desired mass then 405 rows arent what you need. you need Higher Rep High volume less weight. more conditioning, less rest periods. increase cardio, cut Cals, maybe some circuit training too, etc. Every once in a while i would hit your heavy exercises just to keep your strength the same.

There's never enough mass to me bro... but when you train with other people you're subject to their shit I do mix it up as far as rep ranges and rest periods. My back is pretty decent, good width, could definitely be more visibly dense, but it's nothing to snicker at. Training with this dude presents a challenge sometimes, but it's more beneficial to him IMO.
 
Top Bottom