napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Move completed

foradmin

Administrator
Staff member
VIP Moderator
Hello everyone, the move has been completed. Please post any issues or problems you have in this thread (don't make new ones). Add print screens of the problems, so it's easier for me to fix them. My apologies, I'm already expecting some bugs due to the size of the sites, so bare with me as I fix everything.

Ok... So AR was moved to iSarms? I thought it was going to be the other way around... Well doesn't matter... I found my way here and everything seems to be working fine. Except I'm not receiving notifications on Tapatalk but I think that's a Tapatalk issue because it was the same way yesterday.

I'm getting notifications on iSarms now... I wasn't getting them on AR yesterday... Seems to be working fine.

The one thing I've noticed so far is the sub menus from AR aren't there.

Yea it's basically two big subs. I think that will be improved over time. Just needs some adjusting over the formatting is all. The hard part seems to be over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What sub-menus are you talking about? I'm trying to help admin with print screens. Have our guys PMing me now asking Q/A. Please send your questions to forumadmin, he's the IT admin guys not me.

What sub-menus are you talking about? I'm trying to help admin with print screens. Have our guys PMing me now asking Q/A. Please send your questions to forumadmin, he's the IT admin guys not me.
9c7c24f97855eacd918fe59ade56dd43.jpg

So is there not a general discussion area or everything is discussed in source talk or sarms section

So is there not a general discussion area or everything is discussed in source talk or sarms section

As far as I know, that is correct. Feel free to talk about everything in the main forum. :)

Ok... So AR was moved to iSarms? I thought it was going to be the other way around... Well doesn't matter... I found my way here and everything seems to be working fine. Except I'm not receiving notifications on Tapatalk but I think that's a Tapatalk issue because it was the same way yesterday.
Never mind... Just watched the video... Lol

Will sponsors and reps be getting their sigs, titles, banners and the other appropriate items associated etc that they had on AR again?

Last edited:
LOL thought I was banned too haha till I refreshed the page and logged in...

Seems the rest of the old AR crowd will find their way here :)

In some cases users will have to clear their cache to be able to login.

Top Bottom