napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Modafinil

LouisVillan502

Anyone tried modafinil and have any expierence they can share. Looking to order soon. Looking for a stimulant and energy boost to help me focus and get thru the days.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Why..do preworkout stims really do nothing for you?... the sides of that shit is not worth it for a few extra reps.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Why..do preworkout stims really do nothing for you?... the sides of that shit is not worth it for a few extra reps.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Pre workouts work great. Just looking for something during workday to give me a boost. On tren and feeling sluggish. Thought about bumping my test dose up.

Not to mention i only get about 4hrs sleep a night dueing the wk. That probally has something to do with it.

Not to mention i only get about 4hrs sleep a night dueing the wk. That probally has something to do with it.

Don't believe the hype of modafinil. I wouldn't recommend you use it just for some extra boosts through the day. Relying on a drug to keep you motivated and focused is a terrible idea if there is nothing mentally wrong.

Hey bro Modafinil is not what I consider very strong such as Adderall it works differently and doesn't work for everyone you just have to try it for yourself and see how it works for you. Pharma Lady has Modafinil. Let me know if you need anything.

GW501516 man.. thats all you need with tren and you will see a HUGE difference... it does a variety of things with tren... not only will have have more energy but it counteracts cardio issues, controls cholesterol and blood pressure and allows you to give maximum output which clearly translates to max gains...

GW501516 man.. thats all you need with tren and you will see a HUGE difference... it does a variety of things with tren... not only will have have more energy but it counteracts cardio issues, controls cholesterol and blood pressure and allows you to give maximum output which clearly translates to max gains...
Thx for input. Ive been researching gw501516 and it sounds amazing. Def in need of something. Just feeling lazy. Super strong and a beast once i get motivated its just hard to get going. Not to mention i have to force feed. The tren is hard ro eat on and im only running 400mg per wk with teat at 400 per wk.

Thx for input. Ive been researching gw501516 and it sounds amazing. Def in need of something. Just feeling lazy. Super strong and a beast once i get motivated its just hard to get going. Not to mention i have to force feed. The tren is hard ro eat on and im only running 400mg per wk with teat at 400 per wk.

dont feel alone because damn near everyone cannot eat with tren bro... that's one of the reasons its not good for bulking like some seem to think it is... trust me on the gw bro... you will be fucking amazed on how much it helps with tren... thats really all you need to add with it... just so you have it, here's a discount link for you if you decide to use it... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

dont feel alone because damn near everyone cannot eat with tren bro... that's one of the reasons its not good for bulking like some seem to think it is... trust me on the gw bro... you will be fucking amazed on how much it helps with tren... thats really all you need to add with it... just so you have it, here's a discount link for you if you decide to use it... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516
Nice i planned on it for pct but i need it now.

I am a modafinil user, I would not suggest using this for bodybuilding or training at all!
First off, the half life is 15 hours, and seriously, I take this (200 mg) at 4 or 5 in the morning when I use it, and I can't even fall asleep at midnight. I only use it when I will have to work or write all day.
Second point, it really surpresses your appetite and you will have to force down all food (even when cutting, I have tried this)
It makes you super dehydrated, and you have to drink so much water, seriously I piss every 15 minutes sometimes when Im on.
You will not get energy from modafinil, it will only enhance your cognition and make you ultra focused, for tasks such as work, writing etc.
The side effects from modafinil, appetite supression, lack of sleep, and dehydration, really does not mix well with lifting if you ask me.

That's just my 2 cents...

I love modafinil, and as a student it really gives me a huge edge, but for lifting? Then it is IMHO a waste. use it for those days you need to work a lot, because it really does you no good for lifting, because of the side effects

Last edited:
I am a modafinil user, I would not suggest using this for bodybuilding or training at all!
First off, the half life is 15 hours, and seriously, I take this (200 mg) at 4 or 5 in the morning when I use it, and I can't even fall asleep at midnight. I only use it when I will have to work or write all day.
Second point, it really surpresses your appetite and you will have to force down all food (even when cutting, I have tried this)
It makes you super dehydrated, and you have to drink so much water, seriously I piss every 15 minutes sometimes when Im on.
You will not get energy from modafinil, it will only enhance your cognition and make you ultra focused, for tasks such as work, writing etc.
The side effects from modafinil, appetite supression, lack of sleep, and dehydration, really does not mix well with lifting if you ask me.

I love modafinil, and as a student it really gives me a huge edge, but for lifting? Then it is IMHO a waste. use it for those days you need to work a lot, because
thanks for sharing bro, VERY VERY helpful and much appreciated!

Ive never had any of these effects from it. Doesn't make me have to piss a lot, doesn't dehydrate me, and my appetite is the exact same. I just get super focused on it and alert which kicks ass in the gym or doing cardio. I guess different strokes for different folks.

I love modafinil, and as a student it really gives me a huge edge, but for lifting? Then it is IMHO a waste. use it for those days you need to work a lot, because it really does you no good for lifting, because of the side effects

Dude everything you personally just described are more typical of amphetamines and substituted amphetamines (phentermine, benzphetamine) or dopamine retake inhibitors like methylphenidate or dexmethylphenidate.

Modafinil and armodafinil work in entirely different ways. Even though modafinil is an exceptionally weak, albeit clinically relavent DRI, it exerts it's effects seemingly independent of this quality.

I personally, like many others experiences, are completely different from yours. That is not to say that your reaction cannot be genuinely unique but I am leery of it.

Sounds like, depending on your source, maybe it wasn't genuinely modafinil?

I am in the zone, focused and mentally efficient. I experience no sweating, appetite changes or sleep disruption. It is like a weaker study aid than ritalin without the tweaking and side effects (bp/hr).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My source is genuine, I am sure of that, I don't experience sweating, but i don't mean anythng like severe dehydration, just enough to get dry mouth, which is also somethign other people get, but dehyidration is never bad if you ask me..
I just find that it keeps me so alert and awake that I have to take it super early to even have a chance of getting some sleep

WHat is your dose, I always take 200 mg, I find that if I take 100 then I do not experience the side effects I described, but the effect is also much weaker

Last edited:
Funny, I actually tried it again today AT 300MG because I had a sleepless night. I've given this drug about 10 attempts hoping it was gonna work, I mean who couldn't use a little mental boost? I really don't get anything from this stuff. Definitely not a BB drug, pre-workout is better than this. I guess it gives some users enhanced focus etc. and even stimulation in some which is why it's a CIV drug. I actually felt fuzzy headed and less focused? Again, everyone is different and responds differently. I think there is also a certain enzyme that some users posses that makes it work, some people simply don't have the enzyme to process it. The stuff I have is Modalert, it's not REAL US Modafinil which I hear is expensive as hell.

I think you are right, i have heard many stories from both sides, some people will feel the effect much more than others, and some people don't get side effects, while some do get them.

its just like anything else.. some people can run test 750-1 gram per week and not have any estrogen issues and some people get it at a trt dose... as we ALL already know, we ALL have different responses and we have to learn and understand these to protect ourselves...

its just like anything else.. some people can run test 750-1 gram per week and not have any estrogen issues and some people get it at a trt dose... as we ALL already know, we ALL have different responses and we have to learn and understand these to protect ourselves...

Amen to that brother. Protection is key and I want to stress that was my intent. I guess when I reread my post, maybe my intent wasn't clear. I wanted to ensure that OP wasn't potentially ingesting an amphetamine or one of it's nasty cousins under the guise it was modafinil. I know that especially with psychotropic drugs, reactions can vary greatly.

Top Bottom