napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Modafinil Cbbram

I have prescribed Modafinil for my work schedule and it really helps. I've tried PL's and her's is just as good as my script stuff. Major help for needing to be alert and stay awake for work shifts and jet lag.
That's good to know... Thanks for sharing.

I’ll be taking one in a few minutes. Not sure if I should go half or all. Lol
Half was enough for me the first couple days. Then I bumped it up. I know you have high expectations so maybe you should pop the whole thing. You'll have to make the call.

Today I took half (100mg) at 4am and another half (100mg) at noon and I think I like it better. It was smoother and it didn't start to wear off in the early afternoon. Unfortunately I'm wide awake right now so we'll see how I sleep tonight. I usually go to bed at 9pm.

Ok so I took Modafinil for 12 days straight. I definitely won't take it that long again. 4-5 days in a row max and take a few days off. This morning is my first morning off so I'm a little lethargic but nothing major. Definitely less focused so it definitely works.

Nice feedback. I’m going to pop 100mg in about an hour or so. I’m driving this morning so once I get in the office I want it to kick in.
That will also be away from any coffee so I can judge it better.

Nice feedback. I’m going to pop 100mg in about an hour or so. I’m driving this morning so once I get in the office I want it to kick in.
That will also be away from any coffee so I can judge it better.
100 is good for a little boost. It's barely noticeable but nice and smooth. 200mg definitely kicks you in gear. 300 was too much for me and kinda twisted me up to where it was counterproductive.

I've been taking this every so often since a buddy at work let me know about it. Works well for me at 100mg with a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. I workout first thing so I like the focus and it's not overwhelming like PWO. Usually keeps me going all day.

Questions and responses here cover a lot. Thanks for the input everyone. Been wondering about this one all day and I’m glad I found this here. 2 questions:
•How is Modafinil on the kidneys?
•Will this produce a false positive for meth or any other drugs on a standard drug screen/panel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t answer about the kidneys. It’s something you shouldn’t take daily due to the tolerance you build up, so my guess is it wouldn’t be too bad at all on any organ.
No it wouldn’t create any red flags in a drug test.

I can’t answer about the kidneys. It’s something you shouldn’t take daily due to the tolerance you build up, so my guess is it wouldn’t be too bad at all on any organ.
No it wouldn’t create any red flags in a drug test.
Agreed...

The only concern I had is you really have to increase the amount of water you drink. Don't take it as many days in a row as I did either. 2-3 days in a row is more than enough. You can take it long term every day but I would only do that under a doctor's supervision.

it was a great read. thanks cbbram. your feedbacks on compounds are always very enjoyable to read. Surely gonna try to stack it with cardarine+s4+ostarine and go crush big lifts & hiit cardio to drop below 10% bf

Top Bottom