napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk677

I thought sarms were anabolic? How do you build muscle on them if they lower testosterone? I like having my testosterone high so I'm curious

SARMs are anabolic. They bind to the androgen receptors in muscle tissue and work their magic there. The key word here is "Selective" (the "S" in SARM) - they bind to muscle tissue but not to the prostate or other organs which is why they are safer than steroids. Unfortunately they are not selective enough to prevent the body from being fooled thinking that it has enough testosterone running around, which is why you get some suppression of natural Test.

Thanks Dylan, for which stack to get, will any of these sarms in this stack help with healing a partial torn tendon in each shoulder muscle?if not can you please tell me what sarms also to add to help. I am getting cotizone shots every 6 months for pain but this only lasts 2-3 months then wears off, which I knew it would, I do not want surgery at this point.
the three sarms that have healing properties are mk2866, mk677 and lgd 4033... this is the healing and recovery stack... long term, mk677 is the best option absolutely but short term, mk2866 does the most in the shortest period of time... they are both excellent for healing an you can add them all in the cycle if you want and they will work extremely well together..

I thought sarms were anabolic? How do you build muscle on them if they lower testosterone? I like having my testosterone high so I'm curious

Yes sarms are absolutely anabolic. You are talking about natural testosterone levels which there will be some slight suppression. For the record, steroids, which are holy anabolic completely shutdown your testosterone to zero production

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

cleary the very best method of healing is to run the healing and recovery stack in total... if you can run that one, that is the obvious best option...

the three sarms that have healing properties are mk2866, mk677 and lgd 4033... this is the healing and recovery stack... long term, mk677 is the best option absolutely but short term, mk2866 does the most in the shortest period of time... they are both excellent for healing an you can add them all in the cycle if you want and they will work extremely well together..

Ok I might add in Mk2866, last question for now, in the future when I want to keep getting blood work done to check levels, do I keep ordering the "Female Hormone test" ? and why not the male one? thanks

Ok I might add in Mk2866, last question for now, in the future when I want to keep getting blood work done to check levels, do I keep ordering the "Female Hormone test" ? and why not the male one? thanks
the female panel is the most complete panel with all the proper tests you need... thats the one you want unless you want an uncapped test, there are other options on the site...

Top Bottom