napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk677

Why does MK-677 cost so much on sarmsx website? its really expensive, just wondeirng, thanks
The cost reflects the legitmacy. Mk677 is the hardest sarm of all to find cheap, because of the very high cost of raws. If you ever find it cheap, it's 100% bunk or something else completely. The market is flooded with fake mk677

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thats the true cost of 677... 677 is FAR FAR FAR more expensive to produce it its actually real 677... if you see it priced too low, there's no possible way its real... not even close... 677 is the most faked sarm out there period... its constantly faked or cut... sarmsx has pure 677 and the price reflects what your getting...

Any feedback on Enhanced Athlete? I honestly been watching some of Tony's videos and see he is promoting his Sarms now in capsule form and claims that all is stuff is real, and they can be in pill form, hoping for your honest advice. Thanks for all you do.

if you go there your going to end up probably learning a hard lesson... i would run a full pct and run ancillaries like you would on a cycle...

Any feedback on Enhanced Athlete? I honestly been watching some of Tony's videos and see he is promoting his Sarms now in capsule form and claims that all is stuff is real, and they can be in pill form, hoping for your honest advice. Thanks for all you do.

Garbage. Pill form is arguable but bottom line is I would disregard anything that douche bag says. He's a tool. Pill form is mostly frowned on because it is typically fake. Can't stick prohormones in alcohol suspension lol. Just use Sarmsx. I promise it's top quality and I certainly will not tell people things I don't firmly believe even if it's my job to do so. AKA I value my integrity as do Dylan and Rick I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't touch a thing from enhanced athlete. He is one of the shadiest characters in the business and his products are filled with prohormones

Thank you all, what is the 10% discount I see under your name Rick? is it for Sarmsx? Also what do you think of Arachidonic Acid?
That 10% discount is for Biotech Labs, not sarmsx....just as it says in my signature

Here are my latest blood work results:
RBC 5.88 HIGH 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 21 HIGH 9-20
AST (SGOT) 58 HIGH 0-40 IU/L 01
ALT (SGPT) 64 HIGH 0-44 IU/L
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 15.3 HIGH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH, Serum
FSH 23.4 HIGH 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Testosterone, Serum 1254 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL

I am 47yrs old, 200lbs, and 5'10, I did Sarms X bulking cycle over the summer and gained some nice size, I decided to try another company Geopeptides and there MK677 started it in Sept,Oct, and November, and realized I probably did not get true MK677. I gained alot of stomach fat all around my waistline, and seeing the chest starting to sag a little.I ordered mini pct from SarmsX, and some Tudca, after that I would need another Sarms cycle, to keep my gains but loose some stomach fat. Can someone please explain all of the high levels for me, and point me to my next cycle. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Here are my latest blood work results:
RBC 5.88 HIGH 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 21 HIGH 9-20
AST (SGOT) 58 HIGH 0-40 IU/L 01
ALT (SGPT) 64 HIGH 0-44 IU/L
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 15.3 HIGH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH, Serum
FSH 23.4 HIGH 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Testosterone, Serum 1254 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL

I am 47yrs old, 200lbs, and 5'10, I did Sarms X bulking cycle over the summer and gained some nice size, I decided to try another company Geopeptides and there MK677 started it in Sept,Oct, and November, and realized I probably did not get true MK677. I gained alot of stomach fat all around my waistline, and seeing the chest starting to sag a little.I ordered mini pct from SarmsX, and some Tudca, after that I would need another Sarms cycle, to keep my gains but loose some stomach fat. Can someone please explain all of the high levels for me, and point me to my next cycle. Thanks in advance
its pretty damn clear you were using a pro hormone when you went to geopeptides... rule #1... YOU NEVER buy sarms from a peptide company... look how bad your liver values are bro and your kidneys... a CLEAR indication of using methylated oral steroids... you need to get a kidney cleanser along with tudca, nac and milk thistle... as far as your next stack, you are looking to cut correct?

I ordered mini pct from Sarmsx they just shipped today, I ordered Tudca, I have been on milk thistle already what is NAC? which values are kidneys? I know AST and ALT are liver, and why testosterone so high?

I ordered mini pct from Sarmsx they just shipped today, I ordered Tudca, I have been on milk thistle already what is NAC? which values are kidneys? I know AST and ALT are liver, and why testosterone so high?

I would say that your testosterone is high because you were running either a pro-hormone (which by definition converts to Testosterone in your body) or an oral steroid which raises T. SARMs, if anything, suppress you somewhat, so if you run bloods during a SARMs cycle you should see your T levels below normal, not above.

Also, MK-677 is not a SARM either and not suppressive, so it shouldn't affect testosterone either way at all.

its pretty damn clear you were using a pro hormone when you went to geopeptides... rule #1... YOU NEVER buy sarms from a peptide company... look how bad your liver values are bro and your kidneys... a CLEAR indication of using methylated oral steroids... you need to get a kidney cleanser along with tudca, nac and milk thistle... as far as your next stack, you are looking to cut correct?[/QI
I really only would like to get rid of belly fat, I am not fat all over my body, my legs are underdeveloped so I do not want to get skinny, or to cut up. Bulking and ripped? I'm guessing? if that makes sense?

its pretty damn clear you were using a pro hormone when you went to geopeptides... rule #1... YOU NEVER buy sarms from a peptide company... look how bad your liver values are bro and your kidneys... a CLEAR indication of using methylated oral steroids... you need to get a kidney cleanser along with tudca, nac and milk thistle... as far as your next stack, you are looking to cut correct?[/QI
I really only would like to get rid of belly fat, I am not fat all over my body, my legs are underdeveloped so I do not want to get skinny, or to cut up. Bulking and ripped? I'm guessing? if that makes sense?
it makes sense bro... you want to recomp... add size while cutting fat... i have the perfect stack for you... the ultra recomp stack... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I thought suppression meant that it raises t levels but unnaturally which is why we need a pCT to bring natural to levels back

I thought sarms were anabolic? How do you build muscle on them if they lower testosterone? I like having my testosterone high so I'm curious

it makes sense bro... you want to recomp... add size while cutting fat... i have the perfect stack for you... the ultra recomp stack... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan, for which stack to get, will any of these sarms in this stack help with healing a partial torn tendon in each shoulder muscle?if not can you please tell me what sarms also to add to help. I am getting cotizone shots every 6 months for pain but this only lasts 2-3 months then wears off, which I knew it would, I do not want surgery at this point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom